Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Arun ShahYour feedback matters!
I am having a migraine problem. I get severe headaches frequently and they take time upto 24 hrs to get finished. They are really painful and pain killers act to help me relief. What to do? Also I have a really high dehydration problem? I feel thirsty every 5 min.
I have a TSH 10.17. T3 value is 0.874 ng/ml and T4 value is 9.62ug/dl. I have migraine so when I consult neurologist then I came to know about TSH level increased doctor gave me thyronorm 25 microgm for TSH and I'm taking that from 4 days but I still have weakness in Irritability Nervousness Muscle weakness and extreme fatigue so what should I do please help.
I am suffering from migraine and time to time it becomes worse. Please help how to cure and get rid of it.
- Waking up with a very sore or dry throat
- Loud Snoring
- Occasionally waking up with a choking or gasping sensation
- Sleepiness or lack of energy during the day
- Sleepiness while driving
- Morning Headache
- Restless Sleep
- Forgetfulness Mood changes and a decreased interest in sex
Sir, My age is 50 and I am having problem of cervical. Doctor said cervical nerve is somewhat blocked. Now I am getting jerks in left shoulder for 20-30 minutes. Then it stops. Again it get start after 2-3 hours. Please help. Tell what to do. Or tell home remedy to stop this. Or tell ayurvedic remedy? Please help.
I've been experiencing periodic headaches. Tried having medicines but no use. I'm experiencing the ache near the temple regions. Is it migraine? The pain is severe and sharp!
My daughter age 13 years is suffering from epilepsy from last about one year but it is diagnosed 6 months back. Is epilepsy fully curable and what medicine should we give to her?
Hello sir. I am suffering from migraine. Can you please suggest me some tips. Which make me reduce pain.
I have seizure problem. doctor is confused between ncc or tuberculoma. Its almost 7 months. Please advise.
I am a paralyzed patient spinal injury level c5 c6 injury in 7 year back. Now I am not using any medicines only doing physio therapy. I am lying in water bed. But I want to lying any normal bed but I can not please give me any solution for lying any other bed and any tablet for recovery.
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.