Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Ayurvedas online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Arun Gopi
Submit a review for Arun GopiYour feedback matters!
I am 68 years old man I am suffering from knee pain I take medical treatment but not cured. Please advise.
Studies and research shows that an average humans loses upto 100 hairs in a day. If you feel that your hair fall is more than this, you might need help from best hair fall treatment centers in Mumbai. Hair problems and hair thinning are very common these days and it can be because of many reasons like hormonal disorders, stress, poor nutrition, genetic, excessive use of chemicals or hair treatments and problems of scalp like dryness, itching. These best hair fall treatment centers in Mumbai are:
Consultation fees: ₹600
Headed by Dr. Shaurya Rohatgi is a well known dermatologist and Trichologist, with over 10 years of experience. His specialties and treatments are psoriasis treatment, Mohs surgery, line and wrinkle smoothing, bleach and skin peel treatment, hair transplant and treatment of atopic dermatitis. He is reputed name in his fraternity and is an active member of many esteemed associations like Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL) and the International Society of Dermatology. He is recipient of Global Education Award at International Congress of Dermatology.
Consultation fees: ₹600
Dr. Ganesh Avhad is a leading dermatologist & cosmetologist with 8 years of experience is a visiting consultant at Skinworld Clinic, Mumbai. He is also a laser & hair transplant surgeon and has conducted more than 500 transplant in his career span till now. He is also known for his excellence in derma roller and anti-ageing treatment. He also specialises in vampire face lift treatment and bleaching treatment. He also practices at Bagwe Hospital, Microcare Hospital and Desire Clinic.
Consultation fees: ₹300
Kaya Ltd is more than 15 years old and has centers all across India as well as in the Middle East. Kaya offers a number of services and when it comes to hair transplant in Mumbai, it is considered as one of the best.
Consultation fees: ₹2000
The aesthetic clinic provides the best solution for extreme hair fall, hair thinning, baldness. The procedures are carried out by international experts, using the advanced technologies. As a result, procedures carried out are painless, with hair restoration and natural hair growth.
Consultation fees: ₹1000
Dr. Nimesh D. Mehta heads N M Skin & Cosmetology Clinic. He has 29 years of experience and is a renowned name in the field of dermatology. He is also a visiting Consultant to Lilavati Hospital and S L Raheja (Fortis) Hospital. He specializes in chemical peels, basic and advanced botox, basic and advanced fillers, dermaroller, mesotherapy and laser treatments. He has been a faculty Member at National and state level workshops in Dermatosurgery and has also written chapters in textbook in Dermatosurgery.
Consultation fees: ₹700
Aska Aesthetic Clinic is headed by Dr. Jeetendra Khatuja where he runs his own practice. In 10 years of experience he has treated several cases of hair loss and transplant. Some of the other treatments provided at the clinic are vampire facelift with I-PRP, cosmetic ear lobe repair, tattoo removal and face glow. He is also a certified injector of botox and fillers for anti-aging and face & body sculpting.
Consultation fees: ₹1500
Dr. Trasi’s La Piel Skin Clinic is a chain of clinics in Mumbai headed by Dr. Shefali Trasi Nerurkar. She has 33 years of experience and is attached to various charitable hospitals in Mumbai. She is also a consulting member on the panel of Air India, Indian Airlines, Jet Airways. She has successfully including handled thousands of cases related to hair problems, including hair transplant.Her clinic is equipped with modern techniques to treat any kind of Hair Fall & Hair Problems. She was pioneer in introducing stem cell treatment along with lasers to correct hair problems.
Consultation fees: ₹500-700
Sakhiya Skin Clinic is a chain of clinics in India and is more than 18 years old. They have a team of experienced and qualified dermatologists which are capable of treating any kind of skin or hair problems.All the clinics have latest technology and world class equipments to treat skin and cosmetic treatments like botox, hair fall treatment, hair transplant.
Exposure to the sun for a long period of time can result in several skin problems. They occur on the basis of heat, humidity and the rays of the sun. Here are the most common skin problems caused due to sun exposure:
- Sunburn: Sunburns occur as a result of overexposure of the skin to the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. Melanin in the skin protects it from the sun’s rays, but in case of overexposure, melanin fails to work and sunburn is caused. The symptoms of sunburn include the skin turning red, burning in the affected areas, skin tightness and a sensation of itching. Severe symptoms are blisters, chills, fever and fatigue.
- Age spots: Age spots are caused due to overexposure to the sun. They are brown marks, which appear on the surface of the skin, especially in the arms, hands and other body parts. Age spots get more prevalent with ageing. Symptoms of this condition include brown and gray pigmentation on the skin surface. The pigmentation occurs in a circular shape and is flat on the skin.
- Photosensitivity: This condition is also known as sun allergy. People with photosensitivity are likely to get burned from sun exposure very easily, and symptoms of sunburn are observed. Symptoms include red and pink skin rashes accompanied by itching and burning. The area gets scaly and blistered.
- Moles: Moles occur commonly due to sun exposure. They may appear on any part of the body. Moles may vary from being harmless to cancerous. Common symptoms include raised skin and the skin tone changing into reddish brown or black. Moles are round in shape, and some moles are painful.
- Solar elastosis: This condition is commonly known wrinkles and occurs when the elastic tissues of the skin get deteriorated due to sun exposure. The skin turns limp on account of no strength of the tissues and collagen. Wrinkles appear, and the skin seems loose and sagging. Deep lines are formed on the skin.
- Skin cancer: Skin cancer accounts for being the most severe and fatal result of prolonged exposure to the sun without any kind of protection. There are many forms of skin cancer. The most primary skin cancers include Melanoma, basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma.
- Polymorphous light eruption: This condition, known as PMLE in short, affects women between the age group of twenty to forty. It also occurs in light sensitive people who spend more time under the sun. Symptoms include a red or pink, bumpy rash and raised areas on the skin surface. Itchiness and dry patches are indicated.
A large number of skin problems occur due to long hours of sun exposure. Some of these are chronic problems, which require proper treatment. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.