Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arti VaidyaYour feedback matters!
I used to getup very early in the morning. But when I started studying I feel tired and my brain does not work properly. Please help me.
Related to my eyes in open air while driving bike or in under the fan my eyes are itching (jalan type hone lagti hai ). Suggest m a beneficial eye drop.
If only losing weight was as easy as gaining it, people would have been a lot happier in their lives. Maintaining a healthy body weight has become very important. In addition to the physical discomfort, being obese or overweight can invite innumerable health complications. From diabetes to cardiac problems, menstrual problems to reproductive disorders, the list is endless. Unhealthy lifestyle habits and practices make things even worse. As per a survey, obesity is on a mercurial rise, wreaking havoc like never before. The condition is particularly affecting children and teenagers. It can often be really painful to see them suffer so much because of obesity.
Since time immemorial, we were made to believe that physical activities such as exercise and gymming play a pivotal role, assisting millions of people to lose weight effectively. Nobody ever felt the need to challenge the credibility of this fact. We were too happy to follow the belief blindly. The hardcore fitness freaks swear by the health benefits of exercises and gymming. Now here comes a shocker, recent studies suggest that exercise or gymming does little to help you shed the extra pounds. Yes, you heard it right! Research in the UK and USA have come up with this shocking fact that is sure to break many hearts.
There is no denying the fact that exercise and gymming is a healthy practice. People with cardiac problems, dementia, anxiety, to name a few, definitely benefit from exercises. It has made pregnancy a lot easier for many pregnant women. However, when it comes to weight loss, the contribution is almost negligible. Many people have the misconception that obesity is mainly due to lack of physical activity and exercise. If that was the case then physically fit people would never put on any weight, which is not always the case. Obesity can be an indication and an outcome of some serious health complications, such as PCOS (PolyCystic Ovarian Syndrome), hypothyroidism, cushing's syndrome, to name a few. In such cases, exercise may help to lose some weight, but only when supplemented along with proper medications and treatment.
Many health and fitness institutes and organizations guarantee 100% success and fruitful results for people dealing with obesity. It would be extremely foolish on your part to buy their words without getting yourself medically examined. A timely diagnosis and treatment will automatically be helpful to deal with the situation better. Gymming or exercise helps to lose weight when amalgamated with a proper diet and healthy lifestyle practices. A strong determination and willpower are equally important for weight loss.
Losing weight may be difficult, but not impossible. Have patience, lead a healthy life, eat a healthy and balanced diet. Exercise, but do not depend on it to work miracles for you.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hey sir，mam my problem is about my face colour before fiew days my face take a blackness can you please solved it.
I am a student and I am 43kg weight my questions is about height and fitness give me some tips to increase height and make healthy fitness.
My stomachs has pain to last weak so please help me and give a solution to improve the my daily dose.
If you have friends, parents, children overweight and brands such reads as follows:
This is not dirty, or developed for lack of hygiene! in this brand is known as acanthosis-nigricans.
You can go on the neck, face, forehead, armpits, between the legs and other body parts. It is a mark on the skin that signals high insulin levels in the body.
It tends to be confused with a smudge of dirt or grime but this actually indicates that the body is resisting the insulin produced by the body.
As a result, the pancreas produces more insulin and eventually you could get to develop diabetes (type 2).
May disappear with simple lifestyle changes of life and a moderate weight reduction (in many cases).
If you know someone, adults and children that present this, do not waste any more time inbox us, remember that a detection in time can prevent diabetes.
Share the information with your friends!
ANGINA PECTORIS [ANGINA]
Pain in the region of heart on exertion is known as angina pectoris.
• Inadequate supply of blood and oxygen to the heart is the main reason.
• Atherosclerosis of the coronary artery.
• Increased triglycerides and cholesterol.
• Sedentary life.
• Lack of exercise.
• Sudden emotional upsets.
• Chronic consumption of alcohol.
• Chronic smoking.
• Drug abuse like – cocaine etc.
• Diabetes mellitus.
• Family history.
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS:
• Pain in chest – crushing, constricting, sharp, burning pain with feeling of strangling and suffocating,
• Pain may radiate to both arms or mostly along the left arm to the little finger and the jaw, teeth, neck throat, epigastric region and between the shoulder blades.
• Pain is precipitated from exertion or on physical activity and subsides on rest.
• Pains last for few seconds to few minutes.
• May be associated with – short breath, anxiety, palpitation and nausea.
• Cut down salt (common table salt) intake in your diet to avoid hypertension. Intake should not exceed more then 2 to 2.5 gm a day.
• Avoid foods rich in cholesterol: ground nut oil, ghee, butter, whole milk, eggs, lard (fats derived from pig meat), tallow (fats derived from goat or sheep mutton), oily fish, meats and red meat – all non-vegetarian food contain cholesterol in varied amount.
• Avoid non-vegetarian food especially red meat.
• Increase intake of foods that contain PUFA's (poly unsaturated fatty acids) flax / linseed oil is the richest source of PUFA's. Other oils that contain PUFA's are sesame oil, mustard oil and olive oil. As all oils are high in fats, its consumption should be limited. The intake of oils should not exceed 20gms a day.
• Sesame oil and almond oil hinders the absorption of LDL (low-density lipoproteins), so it is advisable to use replace other cooking oils by sesame oil.
• Increase your intake of water.
• Consume whole grain cereals and whole pulses.
• Take high fiber diet - whole grains, bran, oat, green leafy vegetables, peas, beans, potatoes, raw vegetables, salads, dried fruits and fresh fruits.
• Eat fruits and vegetables with the skin.
• Cut down the intake of sugar and other sweeteners.
• Replace whole milk with semi-skimmed or skimmed milk.
• Avoid fat-rich portions of flesh foods. Instead have lean meat.
• Avoid fat-rich desserts and fried snacks like cakes, pastries, puddings etc
• Instead of frying food boil, steam, grill or roast food.
• Avoid coffee and caffeinated drinks, junk food – pizza, burgers etc.
• Consume food rich in magnesium
– Nuts and sea food, green leafy vegetables, sea plants like Japanese sea plants, whole grains, Peas, lotus stem, pulses, legumes and oil seeds
• Increase intake of vitamin C, it maintains the elasticity and integrity of the artery walls.
– Citrus fruits, green leafy vegetables.
– Eat vegetables- cabbage, broccoli, tubers- potatoes and sweet potatoes.
• Reduce calcium intake (reduce but do not completely avoid calcium as it is needed for maintenance of our body):-
– milk and sea food, nuts, green leafy vegetables, whole grains, peas, lotus stem, pulses, legumes and oil seeds
– Should avoid custard apple and banana as they are high in calcium.
• Reduce weight if obese.
• Stop smoking and alcohol consumption.
• Exercise regularly.
• Take brisk walks for 40 minutes daily morning.
• Practicing yoga and breathing exercises plays a very important role in lowering the cholesterol levels.
• Do some relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation etc to relieve the stress Change your lifestyle to reduce stress-physical or mental.