Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arti VaidyaYour feedback matters!
I work in a medical shop and due to excess of heat my skin is getting tanned and I am skin is some what dark also and I am getting littel prickels on my forehead also. What should I do to avoid prickels and tannes on skin?
Hi I am gowtham I have hair fall problem and its going worse in the past three months and I have tried many treatments and its of no use. Please suggest me some natural ways in which can retain and regrow my hair. And the thickness of the hair is also reduced.
Sugar levels are consistently 150 fasting and 250 PP (HBA1C 8.5) Tried Oxra 10 but had to stop due to infection Please advice if insulin is better than strong oral medications. Also confirm if the same nay be discontinued after sugar is under control. I feel medications are causing complications for me also leading to constipation & acidity.
She is Suffering from stomach pain from last 2 months. Its occurred for few times, consult a doctor he prescribed whole abdomen test but everything is normal. So please consult me reason that.
Can prostate problem like (BHP or infection) affect morning erection. Doctor give me prostate alpha blocker medicine. Which quite help me. Is that serious?
I am 26 years old. I have about last two years I am only growing taller please give me some answer for this question.
I am suffering from insomnia from the last one month, please help me in this regard. Actually my best friend left me whom I was loving very much.
My mom is a severe diabetic patient, she is taking insulin injection daily morning n evening. My question s can she eat fruits, some say yes some say no. Pls guide vch fruits can she take, also we heard about a plant named insulin available in india, whose leaves when consumed in the morning helps to cure diabetes, is it true.
Low libido or a decreased sexual activity can affect a relationship in a big way. In some extreme cases, the impact is such that it leads to irreconcilable marital discords. Time and again, an individual, irrespective of their age, sex or occupation can go through periods of low libido. Decreased sexual desire over a longer period of time needs thorough investigation. It could be an indication of something big and serious lying ahead.
7 critical factors attributing to low libido:
- Hormonal imbalance: Women, mostly menopausal and post menopausal, experience low libido. This is because during menopause, there is a significant drop in the oestrogen level. Reduced oestrogen level can have a huge impact on sexual desires and performance. It can also make the vagina dry, resulting in painful penetration and intercourse. Hormonal imbalance or changes during pregnancy can also result in low libido in females. In males, low libido has been found to be associated with decreased levels of testosterone.
- Stress: An individual's mental and emotional state is greatly reflected in their sexual performance. A sound mental health can enhance a performance thousand folds. On the contrary, factors like depression, anxiety and stress lowers the sexual desires in a person. To enjoy a healthy and normal sexual life, it is important to keep stress and chronically blue moods at bay.
- Sound sleep to the rescue: The benefits of a sound sleep are beyond imagination. A good 6- 8 hours of sleep can do your sexual desires or libido a world of good. A sleep deprived soul will be agitated and cranky, both on and off the bed. Continuous sleep deprivation can also lower the testosterone level, resulting in low libido.
- Medical conditions like diabetes, cardiac problems, high blood pressure, or ailments of the coronary artery can rupture an individual's sexual life immensely. Improper functioning of the thyroid glands is another factor contributing to low libido. In such cases, it is best to consult a physician at the earliest. Rest Leg Syndrome can also contribute to low libido. It is a condition whereby a male experiences uncontrollable urge to move his legs.
- A killer habit affecting a person's sexual activity is smoking. Drug abuse and drinking (to some extent) can be equally responsible for a low libido.
- A sudden change in body weight (gain or loss) can play a significant role in low libido. Take pride in your body structure. There is nothing to be ashamed of.
- Boredom can mask your sexual life greatly. Break the monotony, take short breaks, go on vacations and low libido will be a thing of the past.
Do not let low libido affect your conjugal life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.