Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arti VaidyaYour feedback matters!
I have hypothyroidism. 88 McG daily. I am 80 kg .height 5 ft 5 inches. I use tazloc 20 for my diastolic. I have little shooting triglycerides also. But doctors had not given any medicine for that. What should I do to remain fit and fine and to stay away from heart or any other disease.
I will decide to do knee replacement surgery of My mother? How much cost for one knee surgery? which tests will declare to do surgery? I Has a united insurance health card? What are precaution & suggestions from you?
My wife had done 3 times operations because of multiple fibroid in uterus but no children's (married 3 years done). Doctors says repeated operations please suggest.
Is 10% salicylic acid best for fungus infection. After applying for several months I noticed my black fungal infected skin becoming white again. Is it the best anti fungal cream or my skin is just becoming white after application.
Sir muje nind bahut aati h mera padhai ka mn bhi nhi krta pata nhi active bhi nhi rh pati pura aals sa rhta please muje koi tab ya koi solution bta skte h.
Before my lips is pink but after I start smoking from 15 years my lips become black. Soo I want my lips colour back what to do plzzz help me.
Hii I'm kalpana doctor I'm suffering from back pain since last 6/7 month. My treatment under forte hospital Gurgaon. Dr. prevent gupta neurologist but still I'm suffering. Please suggest what I do. Thank you Regards Kalpana Goswami.
Hello I want to know about foreskin of penis .my penis is fully covered and want to know if I have sex then will the foreskin come back to its original position or what will happen to it.
My mother has diabetes and obesity. Immense body pain and swelling. Its hard for her to even walk. Consult something for her.
How long does it take for the muscles of a limb to come back to normal after the limb has been non weight bearing because of a fracture? My fracture in my left ankle was healed within two months after which gradually I was allowed wt bearing. However it is seven months since my accident but the leg is still not got back to normal though it is getting better every day I am still limping -does it normally take that long?
Charming Health - March 2017
- Importance of immunity cannot be under played under any circumstances.
- It is immunity which protects humans against all ailments.
- However, unfortunately it is going down due to pollution, wrong food habits, and misuse of antibiotics.
- It is now proved that immunity levels can be improved by several methods, namely Exercise, Right food habits, Scientific Fasting etc.
- Among all of them Fasting is definitely the most important and effective tool.
- One good occasion for fasting the Navaratry period. Celebrate it as Health Festival. This News letter has suggested the ritual to be followed, every time the Navaratry is around.
- The Vasant Navaratry this year is commencing from 28th March 2017.
- For the convenience of new members and for those who might have forgotten, the ritual is being again repeated in this News Letter under Health Tips. Follow it and prepare to protect against ailments lurking round the corner to attack, as soon as the Summer and Monsoon seasons arrive.
Observe Navaratry as suggested below:
NAVRATRI HEALTH TIPS:
DIET DURING NAVARATRY:
Depending upon the personal body constitution the procedure is divided in 4 Sections as follows:
A. Obese and Non Diabetic: Just stop all foods and start on plain Water or Lime water or Coconut water. Use a mix of these, for first seven days. Change to Fresh Fruit Juice or sugarless Juice, for two remaining days. On the tenth day take a light meal and then gradually come back to normal food in 2-3 days time. (Expected Weight Loss, 4-5 Kgs)
B. Obese and Diabetic: Stop all food. Start on Fresh or Sugarless Fruit Juice, preferably citrus, for all nine days. Divide the fruit juice in 4-5 equal parts. Take a light meal on tenth day. Come to normal food in 2-3 days time. (Expected Weight Loss, 3-4 kgs)
C. Normal constitution: Stop all normal food. For first three days take nothing but water, lemon water or coconut water. From the fourth day onwards start on Fresh or Sugarless Fruit Juice. Take a light meal on tenth day. Come to normal food in 2-3 days time. (Expected Weight loss, 2-3 Kgs)
D. Under weight and first timers: Stop Normal Food. Start on 4 to 5 Medium Bananas and one liter of pasteurized cow milk. Divide this food in three or four parts. Continue for nine days. Take a light meal on tenth day. Come to normal food in 2-3 days time. (Expected weight Loss, Nil)
Other parts of the Therapy, (For all four sections):
- Take fresh water Enema every day. (Arrangement available at the Charming Yoga Center). Alternatively, buy the kit from the center and take enema at home- Training is provided free. For those who cannot take enema, take a big cup of Spinach soup every day. Though less effective, it is the best alternative.
- Under no circumstances, consume any fried food, or spicy food.
- Do not eat any so called Phalahri foods prepared from Kattu, Singhara/Rajgira Atta, Saboodana etc. Do not eat sweets made from milk or above mentioned attas.
- Drink lots of water. Total fluid intake should be about 3 liters per day.
- Do not stop your Normal Exercises or other Physical activities. Those who devote long hours on Pujas etc., and find no time for exercise, should add 40 minutes of walking every day.
- Those who chant sacred texts like Chandi Path or Durga Shapt Shati etc., sometimes feel drowsy during the chanting. They may, therefore, do their chanting along with walking. This will help chanting without getting drowsy. As a bonus, they will be bestowed with a healthier body.
- Those who cannot follow the whole course may do so for lesser number of days and increase gradually in subsequent Navaratry periods.
- The first timers and others should remain in a positive mood.
- Keep away from discouraging words and worried long faces.
These steps will definitely improve the immunity levels. And better immunity will help everyone remain healthy and active.
Let Maa Durga bestow good health upon all the readers.
- The winter is now gone.
- Vasant the king of all seasons is here.
- Be careful of Mosquito which are now already visible.
- Although the peak season of fruits and vegetables is going some summer fruits will replace them soon.
- Grapes are already here. Kinnows and Oranges are in plenty. The humble Melons and Water Melons are also ready to appear.
- Even the Ber is a fruit, full of nutrients. Do not ignore it.
- Bati is a popular food item in west Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh. In eastern India its other version, Litti is equally popular.
- In the past bati was baked upon half burnt cow dung cakes.
- It was a cumbersome process. Therefore though popular, it was a rarity.
- It can now be made in a much easier way.
- Prepare hard Dough from whole wheat atta and roll in round balls of the size of big lemons.
- Boil them in a pressure cooker for about 10 minutes.
- Then grill them in an oven till the colour changes to slight brown. Frequent turning them during baking is very important so that baties are evenly baked all around.
- For those who can eat fats may break the bati and sink it in ghee. Others can just roll them in ghee without breaking.
- Eat with any dal of choice.
- It is also possible to stuff the baties with mashed Potato, or Paneer, or Tofu etc.
- Baties can also be finely crushed and mixed with Gur and ghee.
- Prepared this way, baties are not only delicious but are also very healthy.
- Some people fry the dough balls. This must be avoided because frying destroys all nutritional values of wheat, otherwise available in Baties.
ADOPT NATUROPATHY FOR PERPETUAL GOOD HEALTH
IMPORTANT NOTE: This News Letter is being sent to you free of any cost or obligation. If you feel that your Friends/Relatives/Neighbors etc. can benefit from this News Letter, kindly provide their E-Mail addresses. If however you feel that this is an unnecessary encroachment upon your inbox, you can send a mail to the editor and it will be stopped.
The importance of a good night’s sleep is beyond doubt or question. The fact that most people tend to spend over a quarter of their day, lying down, goes some way to demonstrate the point. The English writer, Thomas Dekker once remarked that sleep is the golden chain that ties our health and bodies together. Sleep is essential and it is no surprise that we don’t tend to bother anymore about it, except for lying down and closing our eyes. Every one of us have our own preferred positions which we like to fall asleep in and grovel about, but we never care to concern ourselves beyond it.
Given below are some of the common sleeping postures and their respective pros and cons:
1. Back Sleepers: Some people prefer lying on their backs when they fall asleep. A large number of doctors consider this position to be the most healthy and effective one. This position is understood to be highly beneficial for the spine and the neck as the back stays straight without any compelled contortion. It also aids the mattress in supporting your spine and the frame of your entire body. In addition, the wrinkles on your face, if any, remain free to the open air in contrary to being pressed by your cushion.
Cons: On the other hand, this sleeping position results in an increased likelihood of snoring and at worst, sleep apnea.
2. Side sleepers: Lying on the sides or curling up to the pillows, is a common favorite among a large number of people. Most doctors advise pregnant women to sleep on their sides so as to increase blood circulation, which is highly beneficial to both the mother and the baby.
Cons: On the contrary, the stomach and the lungs are subjected to prolonged pressure if laid for longer episodes of time.
3. Stomach Sleepers: Sleeping on your stomach can be helpful in easing snoring and sleep apnea to a great extent.
Cons: This is usually considered as a detrimental sleeping position as the innate curve of the spine is forced to be flattened resulting in back pain. In addition to such, lying down with your head on one side for a prolonged period of time also leads to a stiffened neck.
In conclusion, no matter what your sleeping position is, it should be restful and effortless.