Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Laser or plastic surgery? What is more effective to cover or cure leukoderma spots on the skin? Below the knee.
Hello, I'm 28 years old girl from delhi. I'm having insulin resistance but my blood sugar level normal it's not high so am I diabetic or pre diabetic or sum other type of diabetes I'm having. How to detect it weight gain fast black patches in neck and in under arms and having upper back right side pain .what can be the cause my hormone is also imbalance could anyone tell cause n treatment. I heard it could be type 3c diabetes? My body heal very slow and medicine also work really slow in my body. Some medicine even not work in my body.
I recently suffered from chickenpox but their are some scars and holes on my face please tell me some effective remedies I m17 years old and got chickenpox on 15 November currently I m using aloevera gel and coconut oil topically on my face.
I am 17 year old boy. Lam suffering from pimples and dark spots on my face. Please suggest me a remedy to cure it.
Papaya to treat dark spots, black spots on the face
Take the finely ripped papaya and peel its skin. Make the papaya into slices. Now mesh the papaya into creamy paste. Apply this paste on the face. Leave it for 10-15 minutes then wash with the water. Papaya contains the enzyme named papain which exfoliates the skin and easily removes the dark spots on the face.
Lemon juice to treat dark spot, black spots on the face
Take the lemon juice and apply on the dark spots, black spots. The vitamin c in lemon juice works as the antioxidant on the skin and remove the impurities on the skin. The lemon has the capacity to lighten the dark spots. Dip the cotton ball on the lemon juice and rub on the area of dark spots and black spots. If any one has the sensitive skin then dilute the lemon juice with water. Use this until you get the desired result.
Sandalwood to treat dark spots, black spots on the face.
Take the sandalwood and make it as fine powder. Then add the glycerin and rose water to the sandalwood powder. Make it as the smooth paste and apply on the face. All the three ingredients are helpful in removing the dark spots, black spots.
Aloe vera to treat dark spots, black spots on the face.
Take the aloe vera gel and apply on the dark pots. Wash it after 20minutes. Aloe vera is the best dark spot remover. The aloe vera removes the acne scars, acne marks etc. The dark spots are formed due to acnes, pimples. The aloe vera is the best dark spot, black spot corrector if they are of acne spots and pimple spots.
Vitamin e to treat dark spots, black spots on the face
Dark spot, black spot are caused by the vitamin deficiency. The vitamin e deficiency is the main cause for the dark spots, black spots. Take the vitamin e capsules is the main direct remedy. Apply the vitamin e oils like almond oils etc on the dark pots. Take the vitamin e food on your diet.
Milk to treat dark spots, black spots on the face
Take the milk in a bowl. Dip the cotton ball in the milk then rub the cotton ball on the dark spot area. Do it in a circular motion. Daily do it for 5 minutes. Do it until you get the desired results. The lactic acid in the milk exfoliates the skin and clears the facial skin pores and lightens the dark spots.
Potato to treat dark spots, black spots on the face
Take the potato and make it into slices and kept those slices in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours. Then rub these slices on the dark spots. After 5 minutes wash the face with luke warm water. Another method make the potato as paste apply the honey to it. Apply this face mask. This may lighten the dark spots.
Castor oil to treat dark spots, black spots on the face
Take the fresh castor oil in a bowl. Dip the cotton ball on the castor oil. Then rub the cotton ball on the dark spots, black spots area. Do this in the circular motion. Castor oil contains the acidic and anti inflammatory properties to removes and lighten the dark, black spots.
Onion juice to treat dark spots, black spots on the face
Take the onion and grind it well. Take the paste in cotton cloth and squeeze the cloth in bowl onion juice is out. Dip the cotton ball in that juice and apply directly on to the dark spots and leave it for 5 minutes and wash with the warm water.
Above are the general home remedies to remove the dark spots, black spot on the face. By applying the home remedies you cannot get the 100% satisfied result. For the 100% result consult the dermatologist near to you.
Younger and youthful look is something everyone aspires to have. However, with growing age fine lines and wrinkles begin to appear. And it is just not age, stress also is a big contributor today to fine lines, making one look much older than they actually are.
Cosmetic technology has advanced phenomenally over the years to fix these issues in no downtime. Now, people can attain the youthful appearance through procedures that do not require a person to go under the knife, and thus are considered safer. However, the rider here is that these need to be performed only by trained professionals.
Botox is one of the inventions of modern science that has not only helped in dealing with the elimination of lines and signs of aging, but has many other medical benefits in treating multiple health conditions, including migraine, urinary incontinence and eye squints.
Botox's contribution to making one look younger is remarkable. A Botox injection takes a short time to administer and fixes fine lines conveniently and non-invasively.
- Fights Wrinkles: Botox can be used for static as well as dynamic wrinkles in order to make the skin appear more firm. Dynamic wrinkles are the lines that appear only where there is certain facial motion like furrowing the eyebrows and laughing. These can show up as fine lines of the forehead, wrinkled skin between the eyebrows, crow's feet and laugh lines, to name a few. The more prominent kinds of wrinkles are known as static wrinkles which are visible at all times, irrespective of the expression that a person might be wearing. These can be seen as lines that remain etched across the face even when the face is at rest.
- Stops spread of static wrinkles: While Botox can help in freezing the movement of the skin when a person is laughing or crying so that the lines and wrinkles do not appear, it also prevents further spread and deepening of the static wrinkles.
- Areas of face and neck where Botox is used: Botox is primarily administered in the forehead region as it is most effective in curbing the appearance of shallow static lines and other dynamic wrinkles in this area. But a skilled hand can also apply Botox in other areas of the face for firm looking skin. It can be used for treatment of forehead lines, crow's feet or lines around eyes, correction of droop in eye brows, droops at angle of lips, correction of lines in the neck, and to achieve slimmer and well defined jawline.
- Results: The results of Botox treatment lasts for 4-6 months and needs to be re-administered in order to be effective.
There is only one thing to take of: That all these indications for Botox usage in cosmetic dermatology must be done by a skilled and trained dermatologist.
I had problem of irregular periods. The gynecologist prescribed medicines after which the periods stopped completely. On studying the medicines on internet I learnt that the medicines were contraceptives and also contained male hormones. After those medicines I started getting hair on sides of my upper lip and on the left cheek towards the ear. I also got pigmentation marks on my face. I feel embarrassed and don't like to see my face and don't like to go out. Can these things be reversed ie hair n pigmentation by taking female hormones? Please do help me.
Summers can be the worst time of the year for your hair. Often we find people complaining about their hair getting sticky, tangled and unmanageable when the temperature rises. This can be due to the fact that the hair loses its moisture in the heat and often gets dry and lifeless. With the onset of summers, your hair care routine should also change according to the climate so that it is healthy and moisturized. Here are a few tips which you can follow in the summers to keep your hair healthy-
1. Cover your head - Cover your head with a hat or a scarf and protect it from direct sunlight. You can also wrap your head with a scarf before putting on the hat which will also protect your hair from getting tangled with the course material. Wearing a hat will keep your hair from getting dry and lifeless. Heat can damage your hair and give you split ends hence it is necessary to employ some level of protection.
2. Wash Often - Make sure your hair is getting the moisture it needs. Drink plenty of water as apart from keeping your body hydrated, your hair will also benefit from it. Shampooing every day can make your hair dry and frizzy so make sure that you oil and condition it regularly. Rinse your hair properly after a swim because the chlorine in the pool water can damage your hair. Clean your scalp while washing so that it stays healthy.
3. Opt for deep Conditioning - With the temperature rising, you must deep condition your hair at least once a month or once in two weeks depending on your hair type. Deep conditioning helps keep the moisture locked, strengthens your hair and prevents breakage and hair fall. Deep conditioning requires a plastic wrap which helps the conditioner to penetrate.
4. Wear Protective Styles - You can style your hair in a way which will keep it away from your face and neck and at the same time make you look presentable. You can try braids, topknots, buns, high ponytails, etc. These hairdos also help prevent unwanted breakage and tangling.
Related Tip: Top Causes of Hair Loss and Hair Thinning in Women?