Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hi I am 22 year old. Mere baal bahot jhadty hai. Or jab mai tens hoti hu to sabsy pahly mere face per efect padhta hai is sai mere face ki glowing jayada time tak nhi rahati hai thank you.
I have blemishes on my face I have taken treatment from dermatologists do many times but no benefit.
Hello. Is it permissible to apply moisturising creams on face with a small white patches.? My skin is dry. So I apply moisturising creams for men. Is the white patch due to lack of some vitamins? Is it a problem because I am washing my face with chlorine treated water?
Dear sir I am 40 years men since last 3 months problem in fissures and burning pain after stool, need to solution only homeopathy and ayurvedics.
Hello doctor. My father was diagnosed with ca prostate two years back. He was treated with hormone therapy and radiations. The hormone therapy is over now and he was advised to undergo a pet scan as a follow up. The report says that he has a 21x21 mm lump in the right lobe of the lung with positive feeding sign max suv 10. What does this mean? is this a case of metastasis in the lungs or a primary malignancy? please help. I am worried. And please throw some light on the treatment. Thanks.
My face is dry without glow. Even I apply good lotion and baby oil on face. Even little blemishes are there. please suggest me some drops or medicine to get fair complexion and glowing complexion Regards.
2. Take 10ml of flax seed oil daily
3. Avoid alcohol as it causes dehydration
4. Keep your weight in normal range.
Dear Sir/Madam, Please advice the best ayurvedic medicine/cream/remedy for stretch marks during pregnancy ? I am 5 months pregnant.Kindly reply at the earliest.
Hii. I am 22 years old boy, I have black head and white heads on my face. Also I have small pimples on my face. Skin is damn tan. At the corners of the eyebrow. I have oily skin. please help me.
I am 29 years old male and I've problem of hyperpigmentation or Melasma in cheek and nose appear and I was used so many product of skin lite like hydroquinone, mometasone and kojic acid shop and himalaya blemish but not getting any better or desire results but also increase red level of skin. I'm so worried about that please give some advice or treatment. Please please please.
Sir I am suffering from mouth infection - skin infection like white spots and white lines inside both cheeks and lips and tongue since 4 months. I can't eat any spicy food. And I don't have any stomach problem. The spots are increasing regularly in my mouth. Please help me.
Sir n medam. .sir pet me choti choti gath hogae hai .10 to 15 .sir or maine sonography karwai usme. .8 to 20 mm. Lipoma gath doctor bol rahe sir is gath kyu hoti or yeah gath quantity badegi sir kya .yeah meri body me kyu gae itni sari sir bahut dar lagta hai .sir iska koi ilaz hai .what iz this lipoma .plz sir suggest me.
I am 82 male no bp no sugar after my surgery for colon cancer 2.5 years ago I am passing mucous sometimes with stools sometime only mucous with blood what is the remedy?
Hi Dr, I m Anil das from navi Mumbai. I hva problem last 2 years. My skin some white. please helf me.
Blemishes refer to the discolored patches on your skin left behind by skin disorders such as pimples, acne, pigmentation or due to skin pores clogged by excess oil secretion. Blemishes, pimples and acne are some of the skin problems, which keep on affecting your skin and are hard to keep at bay completely. If you are suffering from the distressing problem of blemishes and wondering whether it is possible for you to get rid of them forever, then the good news is that it is not absolutely impossible. But in order to do so, you have to persistently work hard on your skin care regime.
Following are some interesting ways to eliminate those blemishes forever:
- Skin exfoliation: Skin exfoliation is a very effective process for getting rid of blemishes permanently. Exfoliation helps to shed the upper layer of your skin or rather the affected layer of your skin. But after exfoliation, a strict skin care routine must be followed everyday, which should combine cleaning, toning and moisturizing, so that the pimples and acne do not get a chance of popping out again.
- Avoid overexposure to sun: Too much exposure to sun can worsen your blemishes and make them darker in color. It can also create difficulties to get rid of them. Sun exposure may lead to break out of more pimples and acne, which in turn will leave behind marks on your skin.
- Cut down on sugar: Research shows that consuming excess sugar can trigger the break out of acne on your skin. Therefore, cutting down on your sugar intake will prevent further acne breakouts, which, in turn, will help you to get rid of your blemishes forever.
- Apply lemon juice: Applying lemon juice to the affected areas on a regular basis is another great remedy.
- Avoid oily and fried foods: Excluding oily and fried foods from your diet can help reduce the excess oil secretion by the skin pores and also prevent clogging of the pores.