Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Archana Bale RaoYour feedback matters!
I'm 61 years I am having snoring problem and my mouth gets open I am very much upset can I use chin band is it safe let me know.
Hello doctor I am suffering from tonsil since past 1 year. What is the solution? Before I have used amoxciline cap 500 and amox tab for one month.
I am feeling excess of sneezing and pain in throat I was at journey suffer of 7 days what to do excess of headache I feel and cough too much taken mox 500 from 2 days but not got any relief please give me some suggestion and medicine.
Hello doctor, Since past few days I'm having minor ear pain. So took some ear drops from a medical store, but now that pain has become quite acute. I woke up now at around 4: 00 am due to that pain. Kindly help me with it. Thanks and regards
I'm having nasal infection .I hav used spray also bt it didn't heal me completely .still my nose get closed alternately .its nt wet bt it get closed .its been so long more Dan 3 years .and I feel some sticky mucus like thing in my throat. Because of it I cnt speak properly also. Doctor advised me to use but bt it didn't work long. I guess these two r connected to each other .please help me . Thnk you.
Sir I m having head rotation not head ache. I consulted doctor also they said its severe vertigo. Its there since 1 month. Now they are asking to go for ct scan and mri.
Hi I am 25 years old men I am suffering from severe throat pain from past 1 month and I am feeling severe pain on the back side of my head while I am swallowing food and water. Please tell me what might be the problem.
Have a painful node behind my right ear. Have pain in ear due to this node. What can I do to subside the node.
I am having fever from few days. And I am not getting proper sleep. And my throat has sword. So please give me some advice.
I have pain in throat which leads me unable to speak clearly and also make me feel worst. What should I do?
I am 28 years old female, I am having weakness from couple of days done blood reports Everything every report is normal still feel tiredness laziness and feeling dizzy not able to do anything I'm not able to remember things now and my weight is increased day by day.
My mother is 69 ear old having diabetes more than 20 years, also has BP creatine 1.07. What to do. Please advise.
I have one lump or node from last 1 year in left side of my neck below ear. It was paining first time but after 1 weeks its not paining and I consult a doc and take his medicine which reduces the size but it never gone. I was thinking it was normal n I ignored it. Its size is very small n painless n no scar is in there. But now 1 very more small lump obtain behind it. Please help me. I am very scared. I am 17 year old.
Though nosebleeds are usually not a cause for serious concern, it can sometimes be a scary experience and cause a lot of anxiety. The nose is home to a lot of blood vessels and being fragile they bleed easily. Nosebleeds, however, can be a cause of concern if they happen regularly. While a few factors can be taken care of easily, there are a few rare cases that are actually alarming.
- Injury or blow to the nose: Any injury or sudden blow may cause the nose to bleed. The severity of bleeding depends on the intensity and nature of blow/ injury.
- Sinusitis: Bleeding is seen in a moderate number of cases of sinusitis. Not every person with sinusitis experiences nose bleeds though.
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure: People, who have high blood pressure and one or more of other predisposing factors, might experience nosebleed in some cases. High blood pressure basically increases your chances of experiencing nosebleed.
- Liver infection: This condition can be one of the rare causes of nosebleed.
- Conditions hampering blood clot formation: There are certain medical conditions in which the blood clot formation does not take place effectively and thus the bleeding incidents can happen with minor causes as well.
- Blood thinning medication: People having blood thinning medicines are more prone to experiencing an episode of nose bleed for obvious reasons.
- Excessive scratching or sneezing: This might cause the nasal wall to rupture, causing minor bleeding.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In people who consume alcohol in an excessive amount, nose bleeding might occur as an after effect.
- Blood cancer/ leukemia: In some cases of leukemia, the patient might experience nosebleed along with other complications.
While some causes can be self-cured at home, a few others need proper treatment from a medical practitioner.
Related Tip: Why Nose Bleeding Can Be Serious?
Mam I am 26 years old .so many times my nose is blocked completely due to allergy. I have allergy from seasonal change, winter, dust, and many more things. What medicine I should take or what should I do. Pl suggest. Thanks.
I have a nose breathing problem. Always have difficult to breath mostly from left nostril. Help me. My age 28.
Ever had tempting food calling out to you, but could not to swallow it? This could be a serious medical condition and should not be taken lightly. Sometimes, certain disorders in the throat or the esophagus culminate in acute difficulties in swallowing. Commonly termed dysphagia, this disease is directly linked to some sort of a neuro cardiac abnormality. Dysphagia is commonly noted in babies and aged people or in other words in those age groups whose immunity systems are not necessarily strong. Occasional troubles in swallowing can go unnoticed and may not necessarily raise the alarm, but if this condition prevails for a comparatively long period of time, then one really needs to get themselves checked.
Some of the most prominent causes of dysphagia have been enlisted below:
- Muscular and nervous dysfunctions: On certain occasions, the nerves and the muscles that are responsible for transporting food through the food pipe may not be functioning properly. As a consequence of which, food particles find it difficult to navigate through the esophagus and reach the stomach. Such a condition may be spurred by a stroke or nervous diseases like Parkinson's, sclerosis or dystrophy. A weak immunity system, leading to an inflammation and thus narrowing of the esophageal walls may also cause such a disease.
- Gastronomical distresses: Ulcers or inflammation of the food pipe due to some gastroenteric disorders is also a cause of dysphagia. Such a condition may arise out of innocuous situations like an allergic reaction or on account of more chronic medical distresses like cancers and tumors.
- Dryness inside the mouth: The saliva in the mouth helps in debilitating the food particles into digestible form. However, due to some kind of a hormonal imbalance, if there isn't adequate saliva formation, it becomes a task to swallow the food and results in dysphagia.
With timely diagnosis, dysphagia can be treated effectively. Treating dysphagia usually involves a few clinical methods as well as a few lifestyle changes. Certain specialists advice exercising the throat muscles that can possibly ease out swallowing while others recommend specific changes in the diet for the same. Surgical procedures involve dilation and endoscopy which clears out the surface area of the esophagus as a result of which heals dysphagia to a great extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Ent specialist.