Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Aravind KamatYour feedback matters!
When I sleep I fall in dream like my all body is being paralyzed n suddenly I woke up n my heart beats get faster n faster amd full body shivers. Many times this thing happened to me. I got admitted many times.. ECG REPORTS all time are normal but do not knw the reason why this is happening to me. Last time I was admitted doctor told due to gas problem this is happening to you.
My father is 75 years old. He has heart disease. Now he is struggling with swelling in legs. Please help.
My RBC count is more and it is. 5.87. Is this any severe issue? I don't smoke and am a vegetarian as well. My haemoglobin is 16.7.please advice. I have little tiredness but no hard breathing. No chest pain and no any other problems.
I have undergone angioplasty three years back I feel my stamina very low. What is chelation therapy is it useful to remove blockage.
I have blood pressure problems what I can do for the problems. Give me details of solution for my problems. And I have low height and heart is so weak.
Is there any Ayurvedic remedy for mild hypertension and cardio-vascular disease viz. Aneurism of coronary artery?
What is ayurvedic medicine for portal hypertension? Having edema, fluctuating BP diastolic always go high. gastric issues are also frequent. Need to know medicine for same. presently taking, punarvana mandir, chandraprabha vati, 2 3 more medicines unable to remember names.
I am unable to breath normally. I am facing difficulty in breath for last 1 week. Is this any disease or what is it. Why I can not I breath properly. I do not have cough. Cold. Fever. Acidity. But why is this happening?
Asthma is a respiratory disorder, which is characterized by the narrowing down and inflammation of the inner lining of the airways of the lung, resulting in excessive secretion of mucous. The airways are responsible for the passage of air from and to the lungs. Asthma can affect any person of any age group; however, the symptoms of the condition can vary. The symptoms of asthma include severe pain in the chest, coughing and problems in breathing, interruption in sleep due to breathing problems and a croaking sound during exhalation. Asthma, in most cases, tends to be chronic and can exist throughout your life with eventual changes in the nature of attack.
The most common causes of asthma are:
- Common cold and allergies from dust particles, smoke and minute insects might be catalysts for asthma.
- Suffering from severe anxiety might also cause asthma.
- Asthma might occur as a result of physical exercise and as a side effect of some medications such as ibuprofen and aspirin.
As of now, asthma is incurable. But medications can control the symptoms. Homeopathic preparations can also be useful for the treatment of asthma. Some common homeopathic remedies are as follows:
1. Arsenic album: If the symptoms include severe episodes of stress and nervousness, immense thirst but the inability to drink much water, severe attacks at night and intense pain in the upper right portion of the chest, Arsenic Album might be very useful to cure the problem.
2. Nux Vomica: If the attack is primarily caused because of gastric disorders or sudden outbursts of anger along with symptoms of dry cough, headaches and stomach aches, Nux Vomica might be used as a remedial medicine.
3. Carbo Veg: Carbo veg can be recommended if the symptoms include a pale face at the time of attack along with cold feet and hands and an itchy sensation in the larynx.
4. Kali bichromicum and Moschus: If the attacks become worse in the morning accompanied by yellow mucus discharge, the above mentioned homeopathic preparations are recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.