Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arati AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Earlier I used to have bad company of friends and they used to show and tell me various things related to sex and used to watch porn because of these things I did somethings which were not good and now i'm having nightmares regarding that so i'm going to tell you about those thing 1) I put a pen in my hip, 2) I kissed my friend's hip not the inside hole but the hip and 3) once my friend put his sperm (little quantity on my pennis head) on my pennis. So the thing is I want to know that will I get HIV/AIDS OR/AND CANCER (ANAL CANCER OR SOME OTHER KINDS OF CANCERS OR SOME OTHER DISEASES) sometimes I feel a sudden pain in my anus and the skin of the hole is swollen and sometimes that skin becomes a little bit less swollen mostly when I suffer from loose motions because of all these things I have started to worry and after thinking all these things I have started to have nightmares and worries regarding it. And I do masturbate often. Please I am very much worried about it I can't even tell my parents about it. It has been 3 years for my point (1) and (2) and 1 year for point (3. Please don't give me false hope that i'm absolutely fine if i'm not and if i'm absolutely fine then please do not misguide me about my health that i'm not fine and I need to seek medical treatment because i'm already scared. I have a blood check up of vitamin D, sugar, vitamin B12 and some others like them but the reports were normal just a little bit fluctuation last year. I hope to hear positive reviews from you. Please reply me very soon because i'm very worried about it and 'i'm going to have exams this month but i'm not able to concentrate please help me please! THANKS!
Can curd or yogurt cause more acne if acne is already there in face because yogurt is also a diary product?
Hello doctor myself imran khan. I am 28 years old man. I have so much white hairs for last two years. What can I do for solve this problem please suggest me.
My son has been having dry skin problem from childhood and his feet and hands develop cuts in them and more so during winter. He is 29 years old and the problem is still persisting. Can any one suggest what should we do?
I am 26 years old and I keep getting pimples on my cheek area I think because of my upper beard being trimmed or shaven. What do I do?
Good evening.Actually I am having spots on my face. So I want that my face shud be clean and clear with no more spots. Please tell me some tips that how should my face can get clear and I can have a glowing skin.
I'm 28. There are some marks, holes on my face and I came to know that those are acne scars. They are spreading slowly over the face. Im trying aloevera, but I do not think it is working. How to avoid and remove those acne scars. Any face cream or gel will works for that? I want my face to be clear and smooth as before without any marks. Please suggest any cream or home remedies which works. Thanks in advance.
The skin on your body is an important organ which also has many important functions such as regulating the body temperature through perspiration, allowing you to touch and feel the world around us. The skin is a supple organ with folds and variations and different levels of thickness. To maintain its health, it is very important to keep it properly hydrated. Let’s look at a few ways that can be done naturally:
- Moisturize: This is an important step that many don’t follow and it is a very important part of skin care. Moisturizing is necessary in both dry and wet climates. What you need to be aware of is to change the type of moisturizer from season to season. It is better to moisturize with a lighter lotion and less often during summers while the winters would require a heavier lotion with increased frequency.
- Use humidifiers during the dry seasons: Many people may miss this trick, but it is a good idea to run a humidifier within the room during the dry seasons as it helps you to breathe better as well as keeps your skin hydrated. Also, when sleeping in air conditioned rooms, it is a good idea to run a humidifier to ensure that the cold air doesn’t dehydrate your skin.
- Stop taking hot showers for too long: This is another common reason for dry skin. Taking hot showers for extended periods of time will rob your skin of its natural moisturizers and result in dry, scaly skin. Too long and hot showers will strip the skin of its essential oils and thus result in it becoming scaly and dry. Preferably, take shorter and colder showers.
- Change lifestyle habits: One of the greatest disruptors of skin health are bad habits, such as smoking, drinking excessive alcohol and sun damage. Ensure that you have enough protection from the sun to stop sun damage. Smoking and alcohol both dry out our skin and thus result in you looking older as well as developing more wrinkles. Give up smoking and try to limit alcohol consumption to limited quantities.
- Exercise: Many of the skin related woes occur due to the lack of physical movement, which results in underlying conditions. These underlying conditions may not only cause the skin quality to deteriorate, but will also result in it being dry. It is important to exercise to keep the internal regulatory systems in best condition and keep the skin hydrated.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.