Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aparna Jagade
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Aparna JagadeYour feedback matters!
Sir my father has back pain I took him to MRI scan for spine in the report says" Static vertebral alignment of whole spine is normal. Signals from the cord uniform & normal. No e/o focal / diffuse bulging of chord. Cervical spine: Signals from vertebral bodies are normal .endplates are normal. Degeneration of all discs. Disc bulge at c6/c7 intending thecal sac. Disc bulge at D7/D1 intending cord. Dorsal spine: Signals from vertebral bodies are normal .endplates are normal. Degeneration of upper dorsal discs. Disc bulge at D2/D3 intending cord. Lumbar spine: Signals from vertebral bodies are normal .endplates are normal. Degeneration of L3/L4&L4/L5 discs. Central disc herniation with inferior migration at L4/L5 intending thecal sac. Is there necessary for surgery or any way by using medicine or homeopathy please tell me sir what I have to do the best way Thanking you sir.
I am 16 years old and my legs (knees, foot and more) are making pop pop (cracking) sound whenever I sit straight or when I walk on stares. I masturbate some time, is that the reason? Anyways can you suggest me some medicines or any exercise? Thanks Yash.
I am having backache since last four months. Lower part of the belly is aching. Please help me prescribing me some medicine.
Hi, i'm 36 yrs person. I've feel pain in my both ankle joints maximum in early morning. What is the reason of that & what are the solution of this problem.
Hello Doctor, I am 89 kg and when I walk then feel high pain in both legs tibia and Fibula. If I press on these bone smoothly then also it pains a lot. Is it due to bone weakness or over weight? please suggest wt should I do to cure this problem. Recently I started playing cricket and the problem occurred from the 2nd day. I can walk with low speed but can not run due to pain. please help.
As children we wait to grow up and have a strong body as endorsed by our favorite movie stars, athlete, close friends and family members. We all strongly believe that a good physique is a great ways to attract people. What we often fail to recognize is that reaping a healthy body and a good physique requires small daily inputs. There are small things which most of us can do to help our muscles remain young and strong. Read on to know more about some magical ways to look youthful.
- Lift those Weights: While most think of cardio workouts, not everybody turns to the weights (learn more to maintain the healthy weight). Weights are one of the best ways to maintain muscle mass. Include it as a part of your routine, do it often, and gradually increase the frequency and the weights to cover all body parts including arms, back, shoulders, chest and legs.
- Eat more protein: A protein-rich diet reduces the risk of muscle loss. While most people tend to just move to an all-protein diet, that is not the best way. For 1 kg of your weight, add 1.5 g of protein in your diet. For muscle building, you need about double what a normal person would need, which is about 0.8 g per kg. As a safe practice, check with your trainer and dietitian to arrive at a diet that would suit your requirements (Read more about Importance of Protein)
- Plan your meals: As your body needs all essential ingredients, plan your meal to ensure it covers all nutrients. From a muscle building point of view, ensure the required amount of protein is packed in all the 3 meals. It is good to spread out the protein intake through your meals rather than have one protein-loaded meal in a day.
- Pomegranates: These so called 'wonder fruits' contain a molecule which reduces the effects of ageing in the muscles. There are even pomegranate extracts which are believed to provide the same benefits, so the season is not a problem.
- Get some sun: While it is definitely not advisable to sun bath daily, getting a good amount of sun on a daily basis is very good for both the mind and the body. Sunlight, which is the main source of vitamin D, can reduce muscle weakness. It is also essential for calcium absorption, which is essential for muscle and bone health. Reduced amounts of vitamin D have been shown to lead to muscle wasting. A good idea is to walk or run out in the sun instead of in the gym. You get the benefits of both the sun and the workout, leaving you rejuvenated.
Try these simple tricks and see your muscle take time to lose their firmness and strength.