Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aparna
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AparnaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old and I am not able to sit straight for long. My backbone is curved I suppose what to do?
I am not able to grow a beard. Im gonna be 22 this month. Is there any remedy or treatment I should undergo to grow a beard.
Liposuction can be defined as a cosmetic procedure (shape altering technique) that helps you to get of excess rid of fat from the body. This procedure is opted for usually when all efforts of exercising and dieting have gone futile.
What is Laser Liposuction?
Laser liposuction is a method that is employed to shed off fat from various parts of the body such as face, buttocks, thighs, belly and hips through a very small (3 mm) surgical incision. A laser fiber of less than 1 mm is passed thro’ this incision to break up the fat. The laser liquefies the fat and it is then collected in a bottle outside. During the laser liposuction procedure, the skin gets tightened as well with the simultaneous elimination of the fat. This process negates any chance of loss of shape, loose skin or a protruding belly.
In what areas of the body can laser liposuction be used?
1. Arm Sculpting and Reduction: Women are more prone to putting on fat in the upper arm that also causes shoulder and neck pain. Even otherwise, a fatty underarm makes for an unflattering sight, especially because one cannot go sleeveless freely. This is where arm liposuction comes to the rescue.
2. Thighs: Fat deposits in the thighs interfere with the natural lines of the lower body and one may find it utterly embarrassing to plod with the inner thighs rubbing against each other. Ill-fitting pants and jeans further add to your irritation and discomfort.
3. Buttocks: Liposuction helps in removing excess accumulated fat from the waist line and buttocks and renders a good tone to your body, in keeping with your body frame.
4. Breast Liposuction: Breast liposuction contributes to a well-shaped contour by taking care of the fat that bulges out. Breast reduction and breast lift is ofeten done together.
5. Tummy Tuck: Abdominoplasty or ‘tummy tuck’ surgery helps to do away with the extra skin or fat from the lower abdominal area and works to tighten up the loose muscles especially after a pregnancy and excessive weight loss.
What are the Advantages of Laser Liposuction?
1. A quick solution to a long-term ‘fat’ problem.
2. A day procedure, which means that there is no hospitalization or downtime.
3. Assured results that are permanent and superior in nature compared to invasive surgical techniques.
4. Even PATIENTS WHO ARE UNFIT FOR GENERAL ANAESTHESIA can undergo laser liposuction (e.g., senior citizens).
5. Diabetic patients can also undergo laser liposuction as the procedure lowers blood sugar levels.
6. The final appearance is highly aesthetic considering that there are no uneven blobs of fat.
7. Zero trauma to tissues.
8. No blood transfusion is necessary.
9. Only a 3 mm incision is used and it is not even visible.
10. Skin tightens by itself simultaneously as the procedure is being carried out. Hence no sagging or loose skin and the belly button is not displaced, thereby giving an adverse appearance as with normal surgery.
11. No sutures, no ugly scars!
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
This is treated as a natural home remedy for while liquid discharge in many ladies. You must consume it by diluting it with hot water. It will make your internally strong as you drink the liquid. You can also cook the fenugreek seeds in 1 liter of water. Cooking should be done in an uninterrupted way for a period of 30 minutes. You must drink after the water is cooled down.
Most of the people have lady finger in their stock of vegetable. You can boil lady finger and consume its thick slurry to get relief from white discharge naturally. Some ladies also soaks lady finger with yogurt and tampons. Consumption of yogurt will naturally stop the growth of bacterial in the vaginal area.
Many women are accustomed to experience some amount of vaginal secretion. This is good for heath as it cleans the bacterial and fungal growth in the vaginal area. Even during the sexual intercourse, the lubrication is possible due to the slippery surface with white discharge. This is known as normal vaginal discharge.
Coriander seeds remedy
In order to avail coriander seeds remedy for white discharge in ladies, it will be important to soak few teaspoons of coriander seeds in water for the whole night. Now strain water from the solution in the morning and drink it early in the morning in empty stomach. This is one of the natural remedies to treat white discharge with no risk at all.
Indian gooseberry/ amla
The other name for white discharge is leucorrhoea which has proved to have been treated well with amla. You must slice the indian gooseberry in pieces and dry them in sunlight. After few days it will become dry. Grind them and get powder out of it. Now take 2 teaspoon of such powder and mix it with same quantity of honey. Once the paste is prepared, just consume it to get the effective treatment. You must consume the paste 2 times in a day to get better result. For a diluted form, you can include the amla powder and honey in water and drink it adequately.
Pomegranate is a wonderful natural fruit which is not only tasty but also have variety of health benefits. It is treated as one of the effective home remedies to stop white discharge in women. You can either consume it raw with seeds or extract juice out of it to get remedy out of white discharge in ladies. Even, the leaves of pomegranate fruit works as a wonder to stop white discharge when made a paste and combined with water and consumed in the morning every day.
Tulsi is one of the wonderful herbs which is not only worshiped but also has variety of medicinal value. For long, people have been using it as a remedy for treating vaginal discharge. Make a juice out of basil leaves and add honey with it. Drink this every day twice to eradicate the problem of white discharge totally. Alternatively you can also consume it with milk everyday to stay away from the problem of white discharge. You can also get basil juice with sugar syrup and stay away from vaginal white discharge.
You can now extract rice starch after preparing rice. This needs to be cooled down and drink in a regular basis to prevent the problem of white discharge in ladies. You just need to boil rice and filter water from rice. This starch is highly preferable when you are repeatedly suffering from the trouble of white discharge.
Pick some guava leaves from the tree and boil them in water till the water becomes half. Strain the boiled leaves from the water and drink water to reduce the problem of vaginal discharge. Drink this twice in a day and stay fit and sound.
Dry ginger after cutting into pieces and place it I a grinder. Make powder out of it and avail this as a remedy for white discharge. You need to take 2 teaspoon of dried ginger powder and boil it in adequate quantity of water. The next step will be to boil ginger in water and drink it once the boiled water becomes half. You need to drink this water regularly for three weeks and stay away from leucorrhoea. This is a proven remedy for white discharge.