Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. AparnaYour feedback matters!
Solving renal stone problems with the use of the Homeopathic treatment. Renal stones or renal calculi regularly allude to stones in the urinary framework. These are quite stores or minerals that structure anyplace in the urinary framework ie the kidney or the bladder or the urethra. Renal stones can be entirely agonizing. The agony is typically felt in the lower stomach area or lower back which is the kidney region. In situations where there is some impediment of the urinary tract, there might be largeness in the kidney region. Blazing or trouble might be felt while urinating. In allopathy, there is no known treatment for renal stones or renal calculi aside from surgery. From one viewpoint, getting a surgery includes a ton of passionate and physical enduring.
- Berberis Vulgaris mother tincture: It is one of the best Homeopathic solutions for renal stones on the left side. In the event that the renal stone or renal math is in left half of the body, Berberis Vulgaris, the homeopathic medicine is more than liable to evacuate the stone. There is sore wounded agony in the kidney region. There may likewise be deadness or firmness in the kidney region, all the more so in the morning. A trademark sensation is the gurgling vibe that is disturbed by venturing or some other development. The agony stretches out from the backside to the bladder of the urinary area. Berberis vulgaris mother tincture and in addition in the potentised structure can be utilized for the treatment of renal stones.
- Cantharis: One of the best Homeopathic medicines for renal stones or renal calculi with smoldering in urine. In some cases, where there happens to be serious blazing on the urethra at the time of urination, Cantharis happens to be an incredible homeopathic medicine. Now and then the torment is depicted as cutting agony. There is exceptional encouraging urinating. Another trademark manifestation of this cure is the successive desire to urinate.
- Sarsaparilla: One of the best Homeopathic solutions for renal stones with white sand in urine. While Lycopodium works extremely well in patients that have red sand in urine, Sarsaparilla is substantially more suited to patients that have white dregs in urine. There is exceptional torment toward the end of pee. There is likewise blazing and cutting in the urethra after pee. Urine goes in a stream that is slight and weak.
- Benzoic Acid: One of the best Homeopathic medicines for renal stones with extreme smell in urine
In patients where the urine has exceptional terrible scent, homeopathic cure Benzoic corrosive is an extremely valuable solution for renal stones or renal calculi. The urine is dull cocoa in shading and is regularly alterable in shading. The way of this Homeopathic medicine is such that it is entirely suited for uric corrosive stones or calculi. It can possibly evacuate the stones as well as control the uric corrosive levels in the human body.
She didn't come the periods on the date, its late by 15 days from her periods day. Is she is pregnant?
I delivered a baby boy on 25.3. 2015. It's been 4 months now and my stomach is still looking like 7 months pregnant. Can anyone suggest a remedy for this. Any food diet or any creams that can put back my stomach normal.
Please give your valuable opinion. Problem: July month period on 13th June was light (First day normal, second and third day light), immediately checked for urine pregnancy test, Its negative check on 20th and 21st june. August month period supposed to come on 13 july didn't come yet, waiting for period, checked urine pregnancy test, its negative. Checked on 10th august its negative, checked on 25th august same urine test its negative. NO symptoms of vomiting, nausea, headache, no frequent urine, no tender breast, no morning sickness. I was stressed in june july, not sure if it has the effect. Any solution?
Hello I am 19 years old my periods are being irregular from lot of time and even this month that are delayed by 4 dats what should be done?
A collection of symptoms typically occurring between ovulation and menses (discharge of blood and from the uterus) is defined as premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Premenstrual syndrome symptoms can either be physical or emotional.
Physical symptoms and signs include:
- Muscle or joint pain
- Weight gain due to fluid retention
- Bloated abdomen
- Breast tenderness
- Acne breakouts
- Diarrhoea or constipation
While other behavioural and emotional symptoms include:
- Anxiety or tension
- Depressed mood
- Crying spells
- Anger or irritability and mood swings
- Food cravings and appetite changes
- Social withdrawal
- Poor concentration
Causes: The exact cause of PMS is unknown. But there are several contributing factors, such as:
- Cyclic hormonal changes: The hormones oestrogen and progesterone fluctuate a lot while preparing for a normal menstrual cycle. This fluctuation causes some of the symptoms of PMS.
- Chemical changes: The fluctuation of serotonin, a kind of neurotransmitter (brain chemical), affects the mood, which causes some of the emotional symptoms of PMS. For instance, insufficient serotonin triggers premenstrual depression, insomnia, food cravings and fatigue.
- Depression: If the PMS symptoms are severe, depression could be the underlying cause, though it doesn't usually trigger all of the symptoms.
Treatment: There is no permanent cure for PMS, but a few lifestyle changes and home remedies can work very well for you. Some treatment options include:
- To ease abdominal bloating, drink lots of fluids
- Eat a balanced diet comprised of plenty of vegetables and fruits. Reduce your alcohol, caffeine, salt and sugar intake.
- You can take supplements such as magnesium, calcium, vitamin B-6 and folic acid to reduce mood swings and cramps.
- Take vitamin D supplements to relieve symptoms
- Sleep for at least eight hours in the night to counter fatigue
- Exercise to improve your emotional health and reduce bloating
- Try to reduce your stress as much as you can; read a book or walk to relieve some stress.
Besides, these lifestyle changes, you can take over-the-counter medications such as aspirin and ibuprofen to reduce stomach cramps, muscles aches and headaches. Diuretics (drugs that increase urination) are excellent treatments for bloating and fluid retention. However, consult your doctor before consuming any medication or supplement. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Hello Ma'am, I am planning to conceive. We started trying in last year April. I have minor PCOD problem also. I am married since June 2011. I got pregnant in Jan 2013 but after normal delivery. My baby died due to birth asphyxia. Then due to depression and health I stopped trying for another baby for 1.5 years. Then started trying for baby in April 2015. But till date there is no good news. Please suggest.
I have been going trough severe stomach ache specially on the right side, giddiness, weakness after visiting general physician I did the Sonography. I am 30 years old and today I learned that I have cyst in my right ovary. Pls suggest what to do? I stay in Powai and would be great if can see any specialist as my menus are also irregular.
Hi doctors, I am facing a problem, and I am not sure, is it related to my skin or genital. There is an. itching around my vaginal area and skin is red now, should I go to dermatologist or gynecologist?
I am 27 year old and my vagina has enlarged causing sexual problems between me and my husband. What should I do?
Aakhri baar humne sex 7th july ko kiya tha aur unwanted 72 pill bhi li thi uske baad 15th july ko period normal huye lekin september me periods 9 din late ho gaye hai kya pregnancy ke chances hai aur hai to kitne din ki pregnant hai.
Food craving is absolutely normal during pregnancy. Junk food craving is a cause of concern, be it a pizza or a doughnut or any other junk food you can think of.
From the very onset of your pregnancy to delivery, you and your baby are undergoing constant changes. Major ones are:
- Food cravings
- Your weight
- Blood pressure fluctuation
- Blood sugar levels
- Mood swings
The following are the Do's and Dont's to ensure that your food cravings are healthy and benefit you and young one!
- Absence of Whole Grain: Fibre is a nutrient essential for energy and also helps in smooth bowel movements. The doughnut or pizza base does not have whole fibre even if they claim to, so there are more chances of you having bouts of constipation.
- Salt from Mayonnaise and Sauces: Without an extra blob of mayonnaise that Sub sandwich will not taste as good and moreover it has high amount of salt, which is just not friendly to a fluctuating blood pressure, it may also cause swollen feet due to water retention in your body.
- Limited Nutrient Quotient: Junk food has very limited meat or vegetables. The major portion of any junk food is the fattening, less nutrient cheese. This will surely affect the nutrient intake of the expecting mother and her baby.
- Sugars and Fats: Many expecting mothers have a craving for nibbling chocolates at unearthly hours. Foods high in sugar are known to cause mood swings and irritations. This could shoot up your blood pressure or even include gestational diabetes as a chain reaction.
- Expecting Mother to the Baby: By eating all the fast food which is fully loaded with sugar, salt and fat; rest assured it goes directly to the baby. Babies born obese and with other health disorders, tend to develop associated health disorders in their growing years or later on in life.
Tips to Stop Junk Food Cravings?
'You are what you eat' and so is your unborn baby. To make sure both of you get the rightly balanced, healthy, good nutrition, it is very important that you completely avoid fast food during pregnancy. Some tips to tackle junk food cravings:
- Clean your Kitchen Stock: Get rid of all junk food in the house and stock it up with healthy snacks – preferably organic. You can opt for baked options, rather than fried. Buying an oven is an excellent idea, so that you can make and eat tasty, healthy and nutritious snacks at home without preservatives and additives.
- Snack on Fruits and Nuts: These are so much better than artificially prepared munch bites you get from the local supermarkets. Have fruits and always keep dry fruits handy to fulfil the craving in you. Always eat fruits as soon as you cut them, as they lose their nutrients soon after they are cut.
- Photograph Therapy: Put up a nice, huge photograph of a curvy you, prior to pregnancy. The more you eat now, the harder you will have to struggle to get back into shape after delivery hence; this will surely make you strong enough to escape the lure of junk food.
It is important for you to always keep a watch on your pregnancy diet what you eat and want to eat. If you can't, do take the help of a family member or a friend to keep you away from junk food.