Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. AnushkaYour feedback matters!
I also test my blood sugar but every test like chromosome analysis,karyotype and genetic test but every test normal. I have two cesarean. I want chance to take pregnancy but I want normal delivery it is possible or not. I have one girl baby that is OK. Please give me solution.
I had sex with my husband today he got discharged inside me, as he took his penis out he saw blood getting discharge. It seems I had started my period today itself while having sex.
Is there any surgery done for ladies making pregnancy. Why I am asking as we r married and about 10years completed but still no children. For my we have carried out 1 ivf, 5 iui cycles. But unable to conceive. Can you help me out. My sperm count is 60 million count.
Actually she had sex with her partner without using protection and now her test is positive And her age is just 18 n her partner is 19 Nobody else now about it not even their parent's And what should they do to avoid this pregnancy.
Sex with cloths on. I was wearing underwear, boxer and jeans and my girl is wearing underwear and trouser. While humping her, I cummed in my underwear but fluid did not come out from my jeans. Is entering the fluid into the vagina is mandatory for conception. Please tell.
Sir after 3 months I met with my girl friend and we had unprotected sex with my girl friend 4 days before and now she is not feeling well. Actually she had fever and cough already and now sometime white liquid occurs when she go for pee and her breast are feeling painful sir what should be done. I am afraid sir please tell me what had happen to her and is she is pregnant or not if she is pregnant what should be done to avoid pregnancy. HER PERIOD DATE OF LAST MONTH 18 TH AUG.
I have vaginal infection can you suggest some medication as I smell bad after intercourse with my husband.
Hi I got supra umbilical middle line hernia thats What a radiologist told me. Saw a surgeon he advised me to get it operate. My Husband thought we should get another opinion before we decide. So went to a surgeon. He is a vascular surgeon. He said no need to panic, asked whether we are planning for 2nd baby. Said s. He asked us to first plan for second and we can repair hernia during 2nd delivery. 1st delivery was c section so he said 90% 2nd will be the same. Now then I get pain managing with abdomen belt. Do I have to wait til my sec pregnancy or I can repair my hernia now itself. I'm confused please help me.
Hi I am 26 years Old and pregnant for 12 weeks. I have ortho problem in my right knee. Is it good to consult and take medication for ortho while i am pregnant. Thanks in advance for your answer.
I have a curious question respective Doctors. Sry if this question is wrong. Usually we use to insert our penis in the vagina and it gives pleasure to both men and women. What Happens if we insert our long penis in the hole below the vagina (i mean ass hole? Will it make women pregnant and does it gives pleasure?
My periods end on 12-January-2017 and next day on 13 January I had unprotected intercourse with my partner actually I am not sure that sperm mere vagina me poori gya h ki nahi but safe side k lye Maine unwanted 72 lia after 3 hours of sex. But abhi mujhe bleeding nhi hui h to kya chances h k mai pregnant ho sakti hu or jo unwanted 72 me bleeding hota h kya wo tbhi hota h jab sperm andar jada h ya mujhe aise bhi 7 days me bleeding ho sakti h. Or kya unwanted 72 in future mere pregnancy me koi problem to nhi kregi iska koi side effect to nhi hoga. please tell me because I don't want to get pregnant now.
Doctor, I am a newly married girl. During sex I do not arouse soon. I don't feel any pleasure. What should I do doctor?
I 38m my wife 33 we had 2 baby 14&5 we lost our 14 years son by an accident. My wife already Lydgated 5 years ago. Can she pregnant again?
Proteins are extremely important for your health. Protein is present in every cell of your body, it generally makes up your hair and nails along with keratin. Your body needs various supplements to stay healthy, such as fats and carbohydrates. These are called macronutrients (you need to consume it in huge amounts to stay hale and hearty).
Where can you find protein?
- It is present in milk, fish, eggs and meat.
- If you happen to be a vegan you can consume soy, beans, legumes and nut butter.
- Protein bars, Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, anchovies, peanut butter, tofu, wheat germ, quinoa and edamame also contain a high amount of protein.
Why should you consume protein?
- It can reduce the risk of diabetes by producing natural insulin and progesterone protein.
- The substance called hemoglobin carries oxygen to your blood cells. So without hemoglobin oxygen would not be supplied to your muscles.
- If you have a heat shock, proteins can help reduce the stress and rebuild your cells.
- If you have lack of protein in your diet, it will be difficult for you to move and can also result in paralysis.
- Since protein is present in your hair and nails, it also helps to make your skin taut and look younger since structural protein includes collagen. There are a lot of products available in the market like collagen creams; since collagen contains protein it is not possible that creams containing proteins applied on the skin can make your skin better. It is highly necessary to consume protein such that your blood flow contains proteins. This will make your skin seem youthful.
- After a surgery, it is important that you stack up on protein, because protein helps to close your wounds and make them heal faster.
- Protein shakes are also very useful when you want to attain a healthier physique after hitting the gym. During a workout, your body goes through a lot of micro-tears (wear and tear caused in your muscle due to contraction of your muscle). So taking protein shakes after a heavy workout helps your muscle tissues to be healed completely.