Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anushka
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnushkaYour feedback matters!
I am facing pulled back due to cough in 25 week of pregnancy. It is hurting so badly. I am unable to cough or lie down in bed. What should I do? There is a slight swelling also there.
Lybrate connects Patient to Doctor
Whenever I go for social gatherings and otherwise, people generally come up to me the moment they come to know I'm a doctor and ask for medical advice. Hi, I am Dr. Bela Chaudhry. I am from a Punjabi background and I'm a Homeopathy Specialist. So, it's very difficult to give an off-hand advice immediately whenever a person comes to us. We need so many parameters to judge the situation in the medical field as well as to write medicine. Lybrate has made that very very simple. So, all you need to do is just click with your smartphone, connect to the doctor and once the patient comes to us with the symptoms we can ask questions and answers are given. It becomes so much easier to give an advice and that too at such a cheap rate. So, I would always suggest for Lybrate.
Lybrate has made it very simple for me as a doctor to connect with my patients. I put up a health tip or a health blog every week and that's what Librate has helped me with, to connect, to make this health blog reach each and every patient in my database that is with them. Another good point about Lybrate is its Lybrate Enquiry feature. That's one thing which can help a patient connect with any doctor. Like I find it very very simple that a question which comes in a patient's mind, all he needs to do is go on his smartphone, tap on the Lybrate Enquiry feature, enquire whatever he needs to and we give an instant replay`. So, that's something that for any question, any doubt, any little thing that comes to the patient's mind, he doesn't needs to go out of his comfort zone and can just ask the question to the doctor and gets back a reply. So, that's another great thing about Lybrate.
My experience with Lybrate as a doctor has been a very comfortable and good one. One thing I felt good about this is there are some questions the patient may want to ask but they are hesitant about it. So, this is one connection that a patient can make with a doctor where they do not face to face with us and they can ask their personal questions or questions that are really harassing them or putting doubts in them, and with a comfortable enquiry or a comfortable message and with a small token money they can get all the answers which are honest and straightforward.
Another thing I liked is the doctor doesn't feel hassled about it. After our daily practice, after a day of our normal practice, we can just sit on Lybrate and just answer their questions and get through. So, there is a comfort level between a patient and a doctor and I've been so comfortable which is why I recommend Librate to all doctors as well as patients.
Why am I getting menstrual pain regularly. Is there any kind of natural solution to it. please contact.
Sir, I have two wifes and i am doing sex with both for their satisfactions, is it good or I have to take any precautions for doing sex with both. Please advise.
I am 25 years old and I am trying to conceive baby from last 2 year but still now negative result today is 33 day of may cycle I am suffering from side pain stomach pain & light bleeding. Pregnancy test is negative. Kindly confirm.?
Every woman loves motherhood, but unfortunately for various reasons, some fail to conceive. One of the reasons for this is a diseased uterus and the second one is the absence of uterus. Women who are unable to conceive because of either diseased/absence of uterus have something to cheer up about. Modern medical science is so advanced that now the diseased uterus can be replaced by a healthy one, thereby, enabling the women to conceive. However, before undergoing this surgical procedure, it is only appropriate that women should understand the concept of uterine transplantation.
- UFI: Under this surgical procedure, the diseased uterus is removed and it is replaced by a healthy one. This procedure is performed on women having a condition known as Uterus Factor Infertility (UFI). UFI is caused due to an irreversible damage, either because of an infection or an injury to the uterus or for women born without uterus.
- Challenging surgical procedure: It is said that nearly 3% to 5% of women population suffer from UFI. This surgical procedure is considered to be very challenging because several blood vessels are connected to the uterus from the pelvic region. The surgeon has to accurately connect these blood vessels after the surgical procedure.
Some of the other important elements in uterine transplantation are briefly explained here:
- The surgical procedure is divided into two. It starts with the retrieval of the damaged uterus, which normally takes about 2 to 3 hours. Thereafter, the transplantation procedure is performed, which takes about 5 to 6 hours.
- The women donating their uterus should be in the reproductive age and should not have any medical complications. Further, the women receiving the uterus should be in the genetic recipient group and also should not have any medical complications.
- The uterus should be healthy. The age of the uterus is not a matter of concern. Further, the uterus transplanted should have been gotten removed after begetting one or two children.
- In the normal course, the recipient should undergo in vitro fertilisation treatment or IVF. This is because the transplanted uterus will not be connected to the fallopian tube, where the fertilisation of egg takes place.
- Women who had children previously or those who had suffered from endometriosis or cancer less than five years earlier, or women who had undergone major pelvic or abdominal surgery, or women with insufficient embryo will not be suited for uterus transplantation surgery.
- Apart from these, it should also be ensured the procedure of transplantation is within the established legal framework of transplantation of human organs. Moreover, you should also consider the cost of the surgical procedure and various risk factors associated with this procedure.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!