Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Anurag Agarwal

General Physician, Mumbai

400 at clinic
Dr. Anurag Agarwal General Physician, Mumbai
400 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Anurag Agarwal
Dr. Anurag Agarwal is one of the best General Physicians in Mumbai, Mumbai. He is currently associated with Jain and Medical Center in Mumbai, Mumbai. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Anurag Agarwal on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Jain and Medical Center

43/341, mg road, unat nagar, goregaon west. Landmark: opposite rosary church, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
400 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Anurag Agarwal

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 25 year old I have cold always what should I do for recover this illness I always have headache just because of cold and cough please give me the proper response.

Sexologist, Noida
Mr. Lybrate-user I suggest you to take homoeopathic med, tuberculinum 1 m and arsenic album 30 tds for 15 days solve your problem.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Just a general question. We usually don't go to the doctor for the things like body ache or headache and take the medicine like disprin, Nimuslide brufen etc. So is it OK to use such medicine or is there any specific medicine which can be used without any side effect for the entire family.

MBBS, MD - Anaesthesiology, FIPM
Pain Management Specialist, Pune
For general painful conditions you can take over the counter available analgesics like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol or Disprin. Nimesulide should not be used as it has been banned in many countries. Drugs like Ibuprofen and Disprin can cause gastritis and kidney damage if used over a long period of time specially if the patient also has diabetes or hypertension. Safest drug to be used at home for entire family irrespective of age is paracetamol. 500 mg paracetamol tablet can be taken up to 4 to 6 times a day for a healthy adult with normal weight. It can be used for fever, body aches, headache etc. Any pain or fever not responding to simple measures needs evaluation and consult your doctor.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How can I improve my sex capacity. I am able to do sex for 2 minutes only, then I get cum & feel down. I don't even masturbate. Kindly suggest me.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi, Improving your sexual stamina is partly a matter of improving your physical fitness, so the exercise tips in this section are all of use if your lovemaking sessions are often cut short because you find yourself exhausted or out of breath during sex. Chronically short lovemaking can also have a variety of hormonal or medical causes, though these can be rare - if you're already physically fit and you have poor sexual stamina, you may want to see a doctor just in case. However, sex is much more than a purely physical activity. Just as important as your physical health is your emotional well-being. An inability to have satisfying sex is often the result of emotional issues or interpersonal problems within a relationship. Foods which increases your sexual stamina: Chillies, peppers, avocados, bananas, blueberry, nuts, avocado, figs, pumpkin seeds, olive oil, asparagus, wheat germ, chocolates, oysters, pomegranate, red wine, walnuts, vanilla, watermelon, coffee and spicy food. Management: When it comes to how to increase male stamina in bed, it is important for guys to maintain a healthy lifestyle, both physically and mentally. Follow 7 tips below to boost your libido quickly. -Reduce Alcohol Consumption. Alcohol could damage seriously your sexual hormone levels. Though a few drinks of alcohol can help you keep up social appearances, they certainly will not keep your stamina in bed. -What you should do is to pay all your attention to your partner and enjoy the experience. On the other hand, in order to know how to be in moment, you need to know how to reduce stress and how to improve mental health and well-being effectively. That way, your stamina will come. -The next tip on how to increase male stamina is practicing Kegel exercise. This type of exercises could strengthen your pelvic floor muscle. When your pelvic muscle gets strong, you will gain more control over it. Those men who have control over their own pelvic muscle might be able to have stronger and firmer erections as well as easily delay ejaculation. In order to locate your pelvic muscles try to stop and begin the flow of urine as using the bathroom. You can perform Kegel exercises with the empty bladder as exercising pelvic muscle with the full bladder might result in urinary tract infections. Once you practice Kegel regularly, you will know how to stop premature ejaculation effectively. -To heighten your own sexual experience, it is critical for you to stretch your calves and quads and ease them into the needs of flexible sex-ercise. Do not let this muscular pain cramp your style.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am cardio patient, change my avr valv 1996 continue medicine actrom 2mg.Please suggest further

MD - Medicine, MBBS
Cardiologist, Panchkula
You have to continue acitrom life long. The dose has to be adjusted according to the result of inr which must be kept between 2 and 3. If more than 3 dose must be reduced. If less than 2 dose must be increased.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Surgical Sperm Retrieval (TESA/PESA/MESA)

DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), MBBS
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Surgical Sperm Retrieval (TESA/PESA/MESA)

Surgical Sperm Retrieval (TESA/PESA/MESA)

The main methods of surgical sperm retrieval available include:

  • PESA: percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration.

  • MESA: microsurgical epididymal sperm aspiration.

  • TESA: testicular sperm aspiration. This includes testicular fine needle aspiration (TFNA).

  • TESE: testicular sperm extraction.

  • Microdissection TESE.

  • Perc biopsy: percutaneous biopsy of the testis.

Which method is used depends on the nature of the problem in the male partner, which needs to be explored carefully first.

  • Tests required before surgical sperm retrieval

A man that produces no sperm in his semen is said to have azoospermia. This may be because of a blockage in one of the tubes that carry sperm from the areas of the testes where they are produced, out to the penis during ejaculation. Obstructive azoospermia can be caused by testicular cancer, as the tumour presses on the vas deferens. This type of cancer is common in young men and can be treated successfully. It can, however, lead to infertility, so surgical sperm retrieval may be performed to store some sperm before treatment begins.

Other conditions cause non-obstructive azoospermia, including having an abnormal cystic fibrosis gene. Men with this condition may not show all the symptoms, but they often have no vas deferens. Surgical sperm retrieval is possible but there is a 50:50 chance that the embryos produced by subsequent ICSI and IVF will have the same genetic abnormality. Options then include using a sperm donor and intrauterine insemination (IUI) or IVF, or having pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) performed on the embryos to select ones that carry the normal gene.

If the problem that underlies poor sperm production is physical rather than genetic, or if a couple wants to have children after the male partner has had a vasectomy that cannot be reversed, surgical sperm retrieval can go ahead

  • Surgical sperm retrieval techniques used when obstruction is the problem

When the release of sperm is prevented by a blockage in the vas deferens, or by a vasectomy, several techniques can be used to retrieve the large numbers of sperm that remain inside the testes. The first three involve aspirating sperm using needles or tubes placed through the skin of the testis and are carried out under local anaesthetic. The fourth requires open surgical sperm retrieval and is usually carried out under general anaesthetic.

Some small studies have been done to compare success rates after the different types of surgical sperm retrieval. These concluded that MESA gives the highest number of sperm, with a hundred times more sperm being recovered compared to TESA and perc biopsy.

MESA also produced sperm that were better swimmers and therefore more useful for infertility treatments, including IVF and ICSI.

  • Surgical sperm retrieval techniques when there is no obstruction

Men who have no sperm in their semen, despite having clear tubes in their testicles, usually have a problem with the process of sperm production. It is unlikely that sperm are present in large numbers, so the surgical sperm retrieval techniques required are more invasive

  • TESE: Testicular sperm extraction. This involves opening up the scrotum and taking a large volume of testicular tissue, perhaps from several regions of the testicle. Sperm are then retrieved using a microscope to identify individual sperm.

    • Microdissection TESE: A similar technique but a microdissecting microscope is used to pinpoint the tissue to be removed. This aims to cause less damage to the structure inside the testicle, and to therefore have fewer after effects such as blood supply problems caused by tiny blood vessels being cut. It also appears to increase the number of sperm that can be retrieved.

1 person found this helpful

Last week me and my girl frnd tried for having sex. But I can not able to insert. Our age is 20. Both are virgin. Her holes r small due to that, I can not able to insert. Whether its vaginismus or something else.

Sexologist, Nashik
It happens during first time. Due to verginity vaginal opening is very small so u were unable to insert. Use proper lubricant before sex. It will help u.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Is it safe to take ducloflex tablets regularly? Otherwise which medicine should I take to get regular bowel movement.

Homeopath, Delhi
Dulcolax is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed.don't take it continueously and don't make it habit .you can use light diet and fibres diet which is digest easily.take plenty of fluid and water.if still problem remain consult doctor personally for medicine.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dietitian/Nutritionist, Kanpur
7 people found this helpful

Hi Sir, 1- I feel my semen count is low as it looks thin. Please suggest. 2- I am suffering from cervical spondilytis for the past 5-6 years. Please tell what to do.

Diploma in Acupuncture, Pranic Healing, MD - Acupuncture
Acupuncturist, Bangalore
Massage with your thumbs from the midpoints of your shoulder blade towards back of your head upto the lower edge of the ear on your either side. Use oil or water. Move only upwards only. Afterwards do arm rotation forward and backward slowly. Only you have to eliminate the bad practices if any. Further eat badami and other dry fruits. Drink milk.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am feeling so much tiered and weakness due to piles, what should I do to recover my body after taking medicine.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
take fiber diet, avoid constipation. use anovate cream on anus. take pilex one tab 3 times a day for one month. consult surgeon.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have primary ejaculation problem, whenever I was try do sex after putting inside of pussy with in fraction of seconds I am getting out and leaking the sperm. I am not at all satisfying my partner. Pls suggest me how to improve my sexual power and time for long lasting sex.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Delhi
V. Due to over exitement & after gap etc it happen. Divert mind from sex before & during sex & avoid gap of days & do multiple sex on that day.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am underweight and I eat too much but I am having a nightfall problem and I can not sleep normally.

MD-Physician, PGDCC
Cardiologist, Jaipur
Hello. Sperms are daily produced. And if nightfall is persistant. There is only one solution for that and it is masturbation and manually removing the sperms.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a red eyes for three days what should I do? ANd I have a heavy fever and headache what should I do?

General Physician, Mumbai
For fever take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and Get your blood checked for cbc, mp , widal , sgpt and urine r/m and revert back to us with reports
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

She continued trouble with gas, acidity. I used omez d for her. But nothing happens. And for this reason she falls her hair. please reply me asap.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take bland diet, Avoid spicy, oily, fried and Junk food 2 Eat and drink slowly. 3.Avoid fatty food,carbonated Drink like soda/ soft drink/Beer, chewing gum, sucking hard candy etc, 5.Avoid gas forming food like onion, bean , peas, potato, lentil,lettuce, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli,mushroom,whole wheat bread.Fruits like apple/peach/pear 6. .Avoid stress, anxiety 7.stop alcohol/ smoking 8. Go for regular exercise and avoid sedentary life style 9.Take one tablet of pan40 in the morning 10.Take unienzyme 1 tablet thrice daily after food for few days. 11.consult me for further advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have stomach ache since last week I am suffering a lot from stomach ache so would you please guide me for better relief.

General Physician, Mumbai
For stomach pain take one tablet cyclopam and avoid spicy food items and not to eat junk food and we also need to avoid peanuts and potatoes in our daily diet and eat only curd rice or khichdi for few days and drink only boiled water and if necessary get an ultrasound abdomen done to rule out any pathology.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 18 years old when I kiss my gf any time down my penis I got a powerful pain so plzzz gave me some suggestion.

General Physician, Nashik
1. First, there are a few lifestyle changes that shall help:         Lose weight if you are overweight.    Quit smoking.    Cut back your alcohol consumption, especially before sex.    Don’t use illegal drugs.  Exercise regularly.    Reduce stress. 2. Start doing Kegel Exercises.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering in diabetic since 1yr. Please give me some tips. How to I solve this problem. Please give diet chart also. So that I can solve this problem.

Dear lybrate user, only home remedies may not be sufficient enough to lower your blood sugar level. If home remedies could lower the blood sugar then there won't be such worldwide research on diabetes. Home remedies help to confine your blood sugar level to a certain extent. But if you want to lower your blood sugar level then you will surely need some medicine. Take homoeopathic mother tincture gymnemma sylvestra q, 30 drops, thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have headache problem only on one side of my brain and when I take a pain killer it didn't work. So what should I do?

Homeopath, Ludhiana
As you said pain killer does not work then there is some cause for headache. For proper cure I need more details about you. For temporary relief you can massage slight warm almond oil on your head. It give you some relief but for proper cure you should consult a doctor.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

History---presently I am 68 years old. Had my bypass surgery during the year 2007 at escorts hospital I am diabetic for patients. N my blood pressure is normal. Today showing 130/80. Recently in the month of april 2017 had gone through surgery for the enlargement of prostrate gland (benine growth) to remove blood clots th from urinary bladder. As there was heavy bleeding. The surgery was satisfactory. But after few days there was again little bleeding. On consultation with the Same doctor. He advised to take tablet named TRENAXA to stop the bleeding and than it was under control. But after 3 to 4 days all of sudden my legs especially calves. Thigh.hands started to swell. N I started getting pain including back. Also behind the shoulder area I feel stretching n pain. Also now my stomach is getting the feel of tightness during the day. Basically pain all over the body. Gets tired very fast and feel like taking rest after some walk slight pain in chest n breathing difficulty. Could you please advise me some medicine to cure the pain in my body n normal breathing. Also wat should be my next step

Master In Diabetologist, Post Graduation In Public Health
Endocrinologist, Kolkata
Immediate cause of your pain may be due to sudden loss blood which may be ok by 2-3 wks. If pain does not subside or decreased by this time we have to think about some systemic disorder. At your age we first exclude cancer or myelodegenarative disorder. So you must consult immediately with medicine specialist or an oncologist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed