Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnuradhaYour feedback matters!
A penis is only said to be unusually small if it is less than 3 inches (7.6cm) long when erect.
The average penis size is about 14-16cm (5.5-6.3 inches) when erect. The average girth for an erect penis is 12-13cm (4.7-5.1 inches). But guys get out ruler's. Just because your member may not fall within those measurement doesn't mean you r not excellent partner.
Size matters less than knowing what you r doing and how you r doing. So instead of worrying about size try to learn skills of love making and instead of spending time in worrying about size spend time in gaining knowledge about sex.
Because ignorance and over expectations are two main reasons of most of sex problem.
I am 5'3" and 84 kgs. I have one child of 3 yrs. Now I have polycystic overy. As per doctors consult I am on the process of weight loss. But after few days exercise I felt pain in lower abdomen. Basically left side and area of sizer. What to do?
Some time if I do not have have breakfast I feel a big poking pain in my left lower stomach I am afraid it is a big problem is it bad or just I am fear.
My penis is not erected properly I am very excited for sex but my penis not erected properly and 20 days ago I was taking megalis 20 mg then from that day to 7 th day I am doing sex without medicine but after that again penis not erected tell me the reason.
Im getting night fall from the previous 4 days continuously. Is it a matter of concern. ?If yes then suggest me what I have to do.
At present 3 out of the 5 people are suffering from diabetes and it is the 7th leading cause of death worldwide. Moreover, it is no more restricted just to adults and affects children as well. Diabetes is a metabolic disease resulting in increase in the level of glucose in the body. Glucose is a source of energy for the cells making up the muscles and other tissues in the body. But if the level of glucose goes up, it shows the sign of danger. Diabetes is of 2 types:
- Type 1: body fails to produce insulin.
- Type 2: Body fails to produce enough insulin which is required by the body.
There are no definite signs of diabetes. It simply varies from person to person. In many of the cases it goes unnoticed. Such signs are as follows:
- Sudden weight loss: You might experience a sudden weight loss of 5 to10 kgs within a month. This happens when sugar metabolism ceases very quickly. Insufficient insulin prevents the body from taking in glucose in the body cells from the blood to use as energy. In such a scenario the body starts burning fat and muscle for energy. This results in weight loss.
- Intense hunger: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you hungry quite often.
- Excessive urination and thirst: Due to diabetes, the glucose level in the body goes up. The kidneys are overloaded with the burden of working overtime for filtering and absorbing the excess glucose in your body. The excess sugar, which the kidney cannot store is excreted out of your body. This makes you urinate frequently. Due to frequent urination the body gets dehydrated which makes you feel thirsty more often.
- Blurred vision: Due to the high level of glucose in your body tissues gets pulled away from the lens of the eyes. This results in vision issues. If not treated on time, it may even lead to blindness.
- Increased fatigue: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you restless more often and you may even feel too weak to do your regular activities.
If you notice any of these signs, get the level of sugar in your checked and take the required remedies. It is good to get it treated as early as possible rather than facing immense trouble in future. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.