Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Anup PandaYour feedback matters!
I have regular bleeding from my gums and lots of pain in the my teeth. Due to this I can't chew the food and unable to eat the food. When I brush my teeth the blood se bleeding more and start paining.
White patches in tobacco smokers or chewers are generally pre - cancerous. Quit tobacco and prevent cancer !
My sis when she sleeps her teeth get vibrate and make noise like that katr katr. Is this a disease. If it is so what medicine should I give her. Please tell me.
3 months back 3 of my teeth have been removed due to cyst formation. And they were replaced with ceramic teeth of set 5 (including 2 caps on each side of teeth). Aesthetically, they are good. But after waking up from sleep I feel some discomfort for sometime a very mild pain like feel I get. Is it ok? And is it ok if teeth are removed and replaced?
Dental Malpractice occurs when the treatment provided by dental health care professionals falls below the acceptable standard of care causing serious personal injuries. such type of malpractice are:
Failure to inform the patient of all available treatment options and the associated risks and benefits related to each
Failure to refer to a specialist
Negligence in failing to properly diagnose oral cancer or periodontal (gum) disease
Causing nerve damage by improperly placing dental implants
Damaging the Lingual nerve or Inferior Alveolar nerve while administering anesthesia or when removing wisdom teeth or molars
Incorrect use of dental anesthesia resulting in complication or even death
Improper procedures which result in injury and damage
Malalignment of teeth or bite malocclusion resulting from substandard dental procedures
Failed dental procedures
Faulty root canals, crowns, implants, veneers, or dental bridges resulting in injury and infections to the jaw, face and gums
Tooth loss due to faulty restorations
Injury to the temporomandibular joint (TMJ) after orthodontic treatment or restorative dentistry procedures
Failure to perform a complete and thorough oral exam
Not properly administering antibiotics prior to a dental surgical procedure
Failing to diagnose or control an infection
Use of faulty materials or products
Oil pulling includes gargling oil around the mouth like a mouthwash. During oil pull you put a tablespoon of oil in your mouth and then rinse it around for 15 to 20 minutes. The advantage of doing this is, it decreases the measure of unsafe bacteria in the mouth. The microscopic organisms in the mouth create a biofilm on the teeth a thin layer that they use to stick to the surface. This is what we call ‘plaque’.
Having some plaque on your teeth is only normal. Yet, when it gets out of hand, it can bring about a wide range of issues, including bad breath, yellow teeth, gum aggravation, gingivitis and cavities. The way oil pulling works is basic. When you are gargling oil around your mouth, the bacteria get stuck in it and break down in the fluid oil.
Here is a step-by-step instruction for the procedure:
- Add 1 or 2 teaspoons of oil in your mouth. Natural sesame oil is generally used in oil pulling. It is also okay to go with natural coconut oil.
- Rinse for around 20 minutes. The oil will get thicker and smooth as it blends with the saliva during this time and it should to be velvety white while releasing. It will be twofold in volume during this time because of the salivation. It can be difficult to gargle for the full 20 minutes, but it is very effective.
- Spit the oil into a dustbin in case you have a septic framework. Do not spit into the sink. The oil may thicken and clog the pipes. Try not to swallow the oil as it is ideally full of bacteria, poisons and discharge that are currently not in the mouth.
- Wash well with warm water. Warm water will clean the mouth better. Rinse a couple times with warm water to get any residual oil out of the mouth. A few sources prescribe washing with warm salt water.
- Brush well. Try to brush with a brushing blend to ensure any bacteria that still remains, is killed.
Some of the most common benefits of oil pulling are as follows:
- Can reduce harmful bacteria in the mouth: Streptococcus mutans is one of the principle bacteria in the mouth and a key player in plaque development and tooth decay.
- Can reduce plaque and gingivitis: Gingivitis is caused by aggravation of the gums and happens when the immune system begins attacking the microbes in the plaque.
- Can reduce bad breath: Bad breath, also called halitosis, is caused by the scent of chemicals and gasses delivered by the bacteria in the mouth.