Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anuja
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AnujaYour feedback matters!
Sir I want to ask that m suffering from UTI the organism isolated found is Esch coli so I consulted a doctor here so he prescribed uroberry and fosirol and nitrofurantoin medicine becoz colony count is 10^5. I want to know if this bacteria is caused by sexual contact or not becoz he said that your partner is infected from this virus tell him to test once. Medicines are so costly and are not affordable. So what should I do. I searched in internet. Nothing like this I found that e coli is caused by being sexual involved. So what should I do. Should I tell my partner to get a urine culture. I don't have any idea about this and don't evn have enough money to do it privately. And don't know whether to trust my doctor or not becoz he is a government doctor and instead of treating us in the hospital for free he charges 500 rs for every single time for just meeting him. Please help me with my problem.
Mujhe mere per me ligament injury thi jiski vajah se mujhe mere right knee ki aurthroscopy karvai hai parantu aurthroscopy karvaye sava mahine se upar ho gaye lekin me pura load nhi de paa raha hu aur mera per bhi 90 degree se jyada nhi mod paa raha hu.
My daughter is 16 years. She is having a problem of facial hair. She was under medication for pcod for two yrs. Is laser treatment good for her to get rid of facial hair?
There is a lot of pain in my wisdom tooth, I thought wisdom tooth is coming now so I am getting pain but I am not sure. It is from last one week and becoz of that my ears are also paining, last 2 days I took pain killer but it will effect for only sometime.
The word 'surgery' is often dreaded by most patients. Be it an invasive oral surgery or a keyhole gallbladder surgery, it does not evoke a ready 'yes' in most patients. There are too many patients who are ready to be on long-term medications if they could to avoid the surgery and its complications. While there could be swelling, bruising, tingling and many other symptoms, the one feared by most is the postoperative pain. What happens after the effect of the anesthetic wears off can leave many patients in a very anxious and fearful state. The trick is to prepare oneself not just for the surgery but for the after effects.
Before the surgery, a detailed discussion with the doctor on the following is very important:
- List of medications: Complete list of medications include supplements so that the medications used during and after surgery to avoid any potential drug interactions
- Type and severity of the pain: This will help you anticipate and be prepared for the pain after the surgery.
- Pain tolerance/threshold: Letting your doctor know your tolerance levels can help them prescribe an appropriate pain killer
After the surgery, the following are some ways to cope with the pain:
- Pain killers - Don't wait for the anesthesia effect to completely wear out. Take the painkiller much before the pain starts so that the onset of pain is delayed or nullified. For severe cases, opioids may be used to manage immediate postoperative pain. However, in most cases, non-steroidal anti-inflammatories like ibuprofen are used. They may also be used up to a few days after surgery to ease the pain and inflammation, depending on the type of surgery.
- Topical creams/lotions - In cases involving skin incisions, these help reduce the pain in the skin along the incision.
- Compression stockings - In addition to reducing blood clot, they also reduce pain in the legs.
- Physiotherapy - If there is a joint involved, doing physiotherapy after surgery is extremely beneficial. In addition to reducing pain, they also help improve mobility.
- Sleep - Sufficient sleep (more than you normally would) promotes healing and helps your ability to cope with the pain.
- Heating pads and ice packs - If these are your regular remedies for pain, feel free to use them even in postsurgical pains.
- Reduce Stress - This will help you cope better with the pain and heal faster.
A given patient and a given surgery are a unique combination. No two patients will react the same way to a particular surgery. Postsurgical pain can be managed very effectively with a little planning.