Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anuj Garg
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anuj GargYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetic person from past 7 years now. Regularly taking medicine. I do not have kids. I use to get tired soon while doing sex. Pls help.
In November 1, 2014 I was suffering from fever of 102 degrees for 2 days and I was diagnosed for Viral Fever and a test for ERS was conducted and found 77 ml and I was advised to take HCQS 400 tablets daily one tablet in the night after food. In Feb 2015 again I has tested for ERS and Found to be 55ml and Doctor Advised me to continue the same tablet and take a test for ERS in March 2015 and Today ERS test has been done and the result is 33ml. Now also doctor told me to continue for one more month the same tablet. Please let me know whether continuing for some more time is it advisable.
Sir I am 26 year old. And I have always pain in my back side of body. Sir also have my pennis problem. Sir my digestion have very week nothing digest any thing properly.
I am 25 year old girl. I got constipation after my Gall bladder operations wich was done on 15th Aug 2012. Pls suggest me wat diet to maintain in order to get free from constipation.
I am 67 years old male. One stent was put in my heart 8-years back. But other wise I have no heart problem. I am using cholesterol lowering medicine regularly and my cholestoral level is well below normal with medicine. I am otherwise fit and no other symptoms. Two years back I randomly get checked my cardiac enzymes and though were very high (ck-mb 11.3.
I am 21 year old. I masturbate almost everyday. Is it a healthy sign. Will it affect my marriage life wen I get married. In 29.
I had masturbated in the morning and I met her in the afternoon and we were little intense on our foreplay, I just made my part touch on her part with the precum and I cum outside her part, will she become pregnant?
I have an constipation problem my intestine are not clear at one time when I pass my stool and also this constipation is hereditary from my father so please tell me what I should do?
Thyme herb belongs to the mint family. Apart from being a staple culinary ingredient, it is getting fast recognition for its medicinal benefits. Here are 13 topmost benefits of thyme -
1. Fights acne: When thyme is soaked in alcohol for several days, it turns tincture and attains antibacterial properties for fighting acne.
2. Lowers blood pressure: If thyme can be replaced with salt in foods, it will work effectively in lowering the heart rate.
3. Controls cough: Thyme oil mixed with ivy leaves is a wonderful natural remedy for cough, cold and even acute bronchitis.
4. Boosts immunity: Thyme comes loaded with nutrients like vitamin A, C, Manganese, Copper, Iron and fiber to help build body's immunity.
5. Helps in controlling pests: Thyme is added as a primary ingredient in many pesticides for controlling pests, virus and bacteria. Rub thyme leaves on your arms and legs and you will be safe from mosquito bites.
6. Improves mood: Thyme essential oil contains a substance called 'carvacrol'. This substance helps thyme in being used as an aromatic agent that renders many therapeutic uses.
7. Protects from cancer: Thyme extracts render protective effect on organs like colon and breast from cancer.
8. Treats yeast infection: Thyme essential oil can be applied over yeast infected areas (vagina and mouth) for quick relief.
9. Cures rheumatism: The diuretic properties of thyme oil can help in removal of toxins, which consequently improves the circulation and can cure rheumatism.
10. Strengthens cardiac muscles: Thyme has anti-spasmodic properties that make it eligible to be used for regulating the functioning of heart valves. It relieves heart from stress by smoothening veins and arteries.
11. Can help treat gas: Thyme is an effective carminative agent and can easily push gas downward for removal.
12. Uplifts low blood pressure: Thyme is a boon for those who often have plummeting blood pressure to save them from the sluggish lifestyle.
13. Kills virus: Thyme, in its various forms, holds immense antiviral potential and prevents the entry of the virus into the cell.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!