Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am a 40 yrs old male and have headache and hair fall problem for last 5 months. Then What should I do?
Calcium rich foods - broccoli, yoghurt, cabbage and milk - should be consumed in higher quantities as they naturally fight muscle spasms and also lessen the pain caused by cramps during menstruation.
I have pain in my stomach over last 3 days as well as I was suffering from fever also. What should I do?
I am 29 years old female married, my menstrual are very painful I feel dizziness, sweating ,Bloating in the belly area. Now I want to know the reason of severe cramps and what would be the best time to conceive the baby my periods cycle are as under 9th july16 14th Aug'16 19th Sep'16 24th Sep'16 pls suggest.
I have fissure since last to last year for 4-5 months. I got cured with homeopathy. I continued to take homeopathy for next one year. But when I eat high protein content food like meat, eggs I get this trouble again .then I apply some lotion (kailas jeevan) to heel it. It goes after 4-5 days but again come back. nowadays it has occurred again bit not getting healed. I found blood after every morning after boweling. And it is painful also. Pain remains there for whole day. How can I cure it permanently?
I am a student and I have to read books looking downwards. My shoulder is paining and sometimes my head also has an ache. What should I do?
I have a stomach ache for some days what is the solution for it? Then I am not sleeped ready fully I have no mood I want solution for it.
I m 46 years old and can not sleep without sleeping pills for time being I m taking restyl 1 mg still it is not effective. But I like to quit sleeping pills. Please guide me for this problem. Second part I am a smoker this also interested to quite. Waiting for earlier response thanks
I am 23 year old boy. I went to neurologist for my migraine pain in 2013. But the doctor abused me addictive antidepressants without my knowing. I took those medicines from Jan 2013 to june 2013. The following medicines were taken÷ 1>Provanol SR 40 2>Newcita plus 3>Dicorate ER 250 4>Zanocin OD 400 5>Headset Now I feel weakness of my body. My weight fell down from 70 kg to 55 kg. Before the treatment of neurologist I did not used to have depression. After the treatment of neurologist in 2013 I became plaque by bad health and depression as well.
I have a sneezing allergy since last 20 years. Is there any cure in homeopathy? Also I have cholesterol problem. Kindly suggest some medicine for it.
She went through big losses in her life after that she become I'll, body pain, lack of sleep, anxiety and much more. please suggest what to do.
I am a 19 year old boy. I am masturbating thrice a week and also addicted to watching porn. Is this injures my health. And what about my married life.
I have weight gain purpose eating daily banana and warm milk but problem is cough. What I have another option weight gain options please suggestions best options?Please tell.
My mom unlawful has noṭ been able to sleep for past 2 days she is 85 years and completely bed ridden please advice.
A stinging pain in the neck that makes you feel broken from the neck joint could be a reason to worry. It is often accompanied by an aching head or a throbbing shoulder joint. Neck pain, such as this occurs due to an injury in the area resulting from sudden back and forth movement of the neck. It is referred to as whiplash as the nature of the pain and subsequent discomfort resembles the snapping of a whip. The pain is more like a sprain, but not exactly so. This can affect athletes or even any person in general who has faced an accident in recent past. Whiplash is characterized by a tearing of ligaments and tendons that connect one bone to another.
Causes of Whiplash:
- Sports that involve contact: Any extracurricular activity involving collisions or other forms of physical contact can cause neck injuries. Football and rugby players frequently suffer from Whiplash.
- Road accidents: Public transport has a host of disadvantages. Reckless driving can make the tendons of your neck tear. Auto accidents cause immense strain on your neck; it can also lead to Whiplash.
- Any kind of physical abuse: If you have gotten into a violent fight with someone your neck could suffer from a Whiplash. Instances of physical abuse where the neck is jerked or punched at can also result in neck strains. Domestic violence often leads to instances of neck strains.
Symptoms related to this condition:
- You may or may not suffer from tinnitus. Tinnitus is a physical disorder where you hear ringing sounds. It is quite distracting.
- Your vision might get blurry.
- You can experience irregular sleep patterns.
- You can find it hard to concentrate on any one thing for more than a while.
- You can grow irritable at the drop of a hat.
- Your memory may fail you. You might find it next to impossible to trace back a day's activity.
Some of the other direct symptoms are:
- Your neck might turn stiff preventing you from moving it left, right, up or down.
- Pangs of pain can be felt in and around your shoulders.
- Your upper arms can grow numb and tender.
- Your head can spin repeatedly or you could feel dizzy.
- Whiplash can also result in serious fatigue.