Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anu Shri MahajanYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 4 year old. She is suffering from cough last 6 month & also dark circles under eyes. please suggest what to do.
How should baby be protected by cold and cough in the peak Winter season and also if cough happens what should be the best medicine.
My 5 year. Old son is having fever and vomiting. I have already given p250 (paracetamol oral suspension) 5ml. Twice. Temperature reduces for some time and comes back. He is not eating anything. Kindly suggest what to do. I have also mefenamic acid suspension (mefetal -p). Shall I give this. Temperature varies from 101 f - 102.6f.
My daughter is 3 years old. She is suffering 2 times severe asthma attack in the last 2 months. What should I do now?
My nephew is 3 years old and she hardly weighs 5 kg. She early can speak few words. I did consult so many child specialist but outcome is not that much so which investigation should I do or what kind of specialist should I consult?
Hello my daughter is 1.4 year . From yesterday afternoon she had 3 vomiting's .My doc prescribed me granisetron and lansoprazole. But from night she had 3 watery stools . Iam worried plz help me. During the night i gave her pedialyte
My son is about 5 years old. On 19/07/2016, suddenly his movement was abnormal and became unresponsive for 1 minute, associated with uprolling of eye balls and frothing from mouth. His body temperature was very high about 102 F. He rushed to Max and doctor admitted for 1 day and gave a medicine as Crocin and Meftal-P. He was discharged on 20/07/2016 as well condition. But, on 22/07/2016, He is suffering from leg pain and leg is not properly moving. Please advice.
I have 4 months old daughter. It looks like like her one leg is shorter than the other. Is there any problem with this? what happens if one leg is shorter than other?
My 1years old babies legs slightly curved. Somebody said it's called" clubfoot" What is the treatment of this Clubfoot's. Is it costly?
I have twine premature baby girls. On their born their weight are of 1.2 kg and 1.5 kg. They become 1.5 years now and their weight is 9.6 kg and 11 kg How can I increase their weight.? They often catch cough and cold.
Hi my baby is 4 months old and exclusively breastfed. I am getting suggestions from friends and family to feed cerelac to my baby from next month. Can you suggest me if it's the right tym to put her on cerelac.
3-4 very small pustules have started appearing over my baby's face (cheek), especially below his eye. They don't seem painful but the count is slowly increasing and the existing ones are not going away. Need to understand whether they should be left unattended or there is a cure. Please help.
My son is suffering with fever from past 5 days. Doctor told me to use Meftal/Crocin ds. But still he is getting fever. We underwent blood tests also, but reports are normal.
Hi, I was born with a baby girl yesterday, she have a bent right leg, the knee is towards back side (facing to wards the earth) while the other leg is fine I'm unable to understand what to do. Kindly help, suggest the treatments. Thank waiting for suggestions n treatments.
With the word accident, the first thing that comes to our mind is a traffic accident or an outdoor accident. We all may usually relate accidents with outdoor hazards, but little do we realize that the place that we consider to be the safest, that is, our homes, has a number of hazards itself. Accidents at home are usually caused due to negligence. Children are especially prone to be hurt by such accidents. Just like we stay careful outside our home, it is also important to maintain safety indoors to prevent accidents.
Here are some of the common accidents that occur mostly to children along with the preventive steps that can help you to avoid them:
1. Fall: Falling is one of the most common accidents that children experience. There may be a number of factors such as objects scattered on the floor, the floor being slippery, unstable walking of the child, lack of supervision, etc.
- Keep floors clean, dry and free from unnecessary obstructions.
- Always keep a check on your toddler as he learns to walk
- Do not keep babies unattended when they are sitting on a high surface
- Keep the bed rail of the baby cot raised whenever the child is in it
2. Choking: Choking is a serious condition that leads to breathlessness due to accidental swallowing of foods or objects, covering head by blankets, strangulation, etc.
- Avoid toys that have small detachable parts
- Keep a watch on your child when he/she plays with small objects
- Keep children away from buckets or tubs filled with water
- Never allow your children to play while eating
3. Burns: Burns may occur from contact with hot objects, hot water or fire.
- Make sure that you don't hold a child and a hot object or beverage at the same time
- Make sure that your child doesn't enter the kitchen without supervision
- While preparing warm water for bathing your child in, always check the water temperature beforehand
4. Poisoning: Poisoning takes place under conditions of food poisoning or accidental swallowing of harmful substances like detergents, insecticides or drugs.
- Keep all medicines, detergents, soaps and chemicals out of the child's reach
- Store all chemicals and toxic substances in their respective containers or make sure the containers are labelled properly
- Always keep a first-aid box ready at hand if you have a child at home. For severe conditions talk to a doctor or visit a hospital immediately.