Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. AntaoYour feedback matters!
1. I have a pain in neck, low back ache and joints. 2. Pain, numbness in arms & limbs. 3. Burning sensation in feet and eyes. 4. Ear nerve pain. My age is 58 and I am male.PLease do help
I am chef and I work in a hotel for 12-13 hours of standing work now I feel pain in my legs and back, so what should I do?
My father has gone cervical laminectomy and also he is recovering from depression due to symptoms of cervical. But after surgery, now its 3 months, he still feel weak. He sometimes not able to stand in toilet, when he sits on feet. Is it will take time? Or some thing you want to suggest to make weakness improve at faster rate?
My mom is suffering from back ache. We. Have visited to many doctors, they only gives medicines. What is the best way to treat.
My Daughter age 12 years is having lychen planus problem in leg and toe portion.What medicines should she take currently she is on levocitrizen,Mutivit.dose and ointment application 0.1% tacrolimus since 4 months and getting positve response slowly.Please suggest for a faster recovery
One of the most common diseases that afflict a large section of the population is arthritis. It is common among people who are above 40 years of age. Acute joint pain, difficulties in movement and weakened bones are among the most common symptoms of arthritis. Given the fact that it is a condition that has permeated into modern life so deeply is what makes arthritis one of the most feared illnesses of this time. Although there are multiple forms of arthritis, there are primarily two types, which are:
- Osteoarthritis: This is characterized by a breakdown of the cartilage between the bones. It is mostly known to affect a person’s joints.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: This is a form of auto immune disease that severely affects the lining within the joints of bones.
The causes of arthritis might vary from person to person. Some of them are discussed below:
- Diet and nutrition habits: Some food items, especially red meat and products derived from animals can cause a rise in the level of uric acid thus, increasing the risks of arthritis as well as gout. Smoking also has been known to worsen this condition.
- Genetic predisposition: Some people are more prone to develop arthritis as they are genetically predisposed to it.
- Problem in the immune system: Rheumatoid arthritis is one condition which is caused by the attack of immune system on the lining of the joints within the body.
Risk factors for arthritis include:
- Obesity: The joints are subject to excess stress because of the excess weight. This results in a higher risk of arthritis in obese people.
- Age: The risk of arthritis increases with age.
- Family history: It is possible for you to be vulnerable to this disorder if arthritis runs in the family.
- Previous injury: People who have had a previous joint injury are more susceptible to arthritis.
Typical symptoms of both forms of arthritis are:
- Redness in the affected areas
- Stiffness in the joints
- Pain in the joints of the body
- Swelling in particular joints or most joints of the body
- Decreased mobility either due to pain or stiffness
Sir, I am 64 years, 5'4' 68kg, BP-taking Tab Telmisartan H (40/12.5), No sugar, am suffering from Osteoarthritis, some pain while walking in right knee and little bit swelling, not taking any medicine now a days, your suggestion is requested, knee exercise is in practice, how swelling is cured, Whether hot/ice fomentation will be helpful. THANKS>
Hi I am looking for a reliable vacuum therapy or cupping therapy expert in mumbai. My wife has acute osteoporosis and sciatica involving three vertebrates. She was administered steroid injections (three) to create reservoir/depot about 20 months back. She still has pain but is able to move around and uses belt while traveling.
I am 46 years male. Doctor I am suffering from cervical spondylitis. But in order to do exercise I had bought a treadmill. But some of my family doctor had suggested me that treadmill will increase my spondylitis. Is it true or false.
I am feeling pain in my tail bone while sitting straight. I am also experiencing pain in my lower back. What does it indicate?
M football goal keeper. In these 3-4 days having pain in my left shoulder help me doctor please. Thanks.
I am 43 year old & suffering from light backache since an year. Back becoming stiff. Some times even I cant bend my back. What I have to do ?
I hav been suffering from cervical spondylosis for a long tym. How can I get out from my neck pain. What are the tests to be taken. please suggest me good treAtment for this.
The first symptoms are the symptoms of inflammation which are redness, swollen joints warm to touch, loss of joint function, stiffness and the most unbearable symptom the joint pain.
The main reasons for inflammations are the toxins and other waste products present in the metabolic system.
In order to get rid of them we need to cleanse our body and the best way for us to do this is by using herbs from the nature.
The following herbs will help you a lot to reveal joint pain:
1. Burdock Root
The essential fatty acids are known as best thing for joint pain. You can consume them by consuming Burdock root. They are full with fatty oils.
The anti inflammatory properties of this herb will calm the inflammation which will reduce the pain.
You can combine this herb with food, or you can dry the rood and put it in boiling water and leave it like that for about 10 minutes. Strain and rinse it while is warm.
If you want to make things simple you can always take it in a form of capsule.
This herb is very good when you have any kind of inflammation, it will help you to reduce the pain really quickly.
It’s a god substitution for the pills doctors prescribe to people when they have joint pain.
You can use it in milk and in your food.
Ginger is one more herb in the row of herbs that help when you have some kind of inflammation, but the difference is that it also contains anti rheumatic agent.
It functions in that way that blocks the activation of COX2 and TNF – the inflammatory mediators.
You can use it with your food, or can have it in tea.
Fats from animal sources are one of the reasons for inflammations for people with arthritis.
The omega3 in vegan form that are part from the flax are great for fighting this type of inflammation.
All you should do is to consume ½-1 tablespoons each day.
Be aware that boiling or cooking might damage the Omega3.
And if you suffer from irritable condition consuming seed can make the condition worse so in such a case consume only the oil.