Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Annapurna KolliYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected intercourse with my partner as we are not planning for children I ejaculated on her vagina. Are there any chances of getting pregnancy.
I am 19years old female. 7years ago I have hurted my left leg near ankle while playing. But still my ankle and my knee keeps on swelling. Specially during my periods and when I walk too much.
My sisterinlaw has 24 year old. She has leucorhea problem. Her period are normal for 4 days but spotting continue for 4 or5 days. It is normal or have any problem. And starting days are painful.
Dear sir, how to cure 1.5 month unwonted pregnancy, test report is positive, please suggest any tablet. Thnks.
Today I was with my partner and I was on her and I ejected 1st time in my underpants and she also den after some time we are getting close n we decided to do it to a next level, I put on condom n try to do but couldn't put inside side her as it's our first time, and after some more tries I found I couldn't put it inside n my condom was teared n now I'm tensed that what are the chances of getting her pregnant. As our parts touched with each other and already discharged 1 time inside pants?
Hello dear ma'am /sir, I had an unprotected sex last night with my boyfriend and it may be 13/14th day of my monthly cycle. I don't wnt to be pregnant. Should I take unwanted 72 pill. I am afraid as I have already consumed it two times this pill two weeks ago. PLEASE HELP ME.
Is there any chAnces of pregnancy if period is not at date. Or how to protect to become pregnant. Plss reply.
Sir if one woman's hcg level is less than 0.100. And her last menstrual was on28/12/2015. Whether she is pregnant or not.
How to use today female contraceptive available in India which produce lather in female organ how to use it? Is it safe does it have any side effects please advice.
How to prevent a recurrent stroke, two years after the first stroke. Will the stroke chances vanish as the time passes. If so, what is the period. Kindly, let me know.
I hav irregular periods from last 3 months. Almost around 18-20 days. I hav heavy bleeding in starting two days n thn rest two very less. Sometimes periods stays for two days. Why?
Age 38 years female, trying to conceive for last six months but unsuccessful. My gynaecologist gave me clofert and anosam tablets to eat after 5 days of periods. I did it bt still could not conceive. Prolactin is 27.8 and AMH is 6.89, thyroid normal.
My wife period comes ten day early. I have not done any surgery. I had an infection om my private part related to skin but now ok.
My age is 20. I have seen a red colour urine on one day but on that day I take less water and walk so much and heat like feeling in body when I passes urine then its colour is red and from that time my urine is clear it occur in one time in my life it is more serious like cancer etc and its normal.
Keeping track of your cycle probably doesn't sound that interesting or important, but you can benefit a lot by doing that. There are changes that your body goes through and there are specific times when you are ovulating; knowing all these would make your life a lot easier, which is only possible by tracking your period.
- Know about your body: Getting your period every 28 days has always been considered normal but only 15% of women get their periods on the clock. Many factors such as stress, illness, exercise etc can cause your period to delay. This is where tracking your cycle can help you finding the pattern that is specific to your body condition. During your cycle there are lots of changes happening in your body. The hormones cause a change in the fluid produced from your cervix and also lead the basal temperature of your body to increase. Monitoring these changes through tracking your cycle is known as the sympto-thermal method. By this way know about how fascinatingly your body works.
- Desire to get pregnant: Tracking your cycle will help you get pregnant. During your cycle, there is a specific time which heightens the possibility of conceiving. The fluid production from the cervix due to hormonal change is the cause of such possibility. Knowing your cycle can take out the stress from trying to get pregnant and it can also determine any abnormalities that are preventing your pregnancy.
- Avoid pregnancy: If you know the time when you are most likely to get pregnant through tracking, you obviously know when not to have sex if you are trying to avoid pregnancy. Using sympto-thermal method for the purpose of birth control has proven to be 99.6% effective, which is higher than birth control medications.
- Health benefits: You can reap a lot of health benefits by tracking your cycle. Conditions like fibroids, polycystic ovarian syndrome and endometriosis are quite common in women, which can be detected by tracking your period. If anything is wrong in your reproductive system, the cycle will indicate it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am 25 years female, I'm 8 weeks pregnant I took mifty kit in which both tablets misoprostol and mifepristone tablets, before 3 days. But no bleeding start. What I do now?
Persistent, recurrent problems with the sexual response, desire, arousal, orgasm or pain is medically known as female sexual dysfunction. More often than not greater than 1 problem co-exists that causes distress and also strains the relationship with one's partner.
Hypoactive sexual desire is the persistent or recurrent deficiency (or absence) of sexual fantasies or thoughts and/or the lack of receptivity to sexual activity.
* Sexual arousal disorder is the persistent or recurrent inability to achieve or maintain sufficient sexual excitement, expressed as a lack of excitement or a lack of genital or other somatic responses.
* Orgasmic disorder is the persistent or recurrent difficulty, delay, or absence of attaining orgasm after sufficient sexual stimulation and arousal.
* Sexual pain disorder includes dyspareunia (genital pain associated with sexual intercourse); vaginismus ( a non-coital involuntary spasm of the vaginal musculature that causes interference with vaginal penetrate noncoital sexual pain disorder (genital pain induced by non-coital sexual stimulation).