Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anmol MeherYour feedback matters!
Mam, My wife is always drinking my sperm after our sex session is it harmful for her or is it hazardous for her to get pregnant..
I am 18 years old, Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex a week before but the sex lasts maximum for a min. After 8 hours of sex I took ipill and yesterday morning I spotted vaginal discharge, some drop of blood with sticky white thing and today I spotted the same thing.
Hi dr. I did sex wd my gf at last month but she said her cycle is miss so how should i stop the pregnency if she has
Consult a physiotherapist if you have experienced a fall recently and the discomfort caused due to it has not subsided.
I am 24 years old female I got married 1 year ago I recently consulted doctor regarding not getting pregnancy under the suggestion from my parents doctor told that there is no need of using tablets and she had given me to use vito dha tablets whether it is necessary for me if yes why if not why tell me detailed answer regarding this one. If there is any problem for me if I use that tablet and she had given me syrup named EVECare syrup to take 6spoons daily for 1 month is it necessary why if not why tell me answer in detail please.
Having 10 days delayed periods. Can I start ginette for 5-6 days for withdrawal action and get periods?
A newly married couple who r totally first timers, how many times should they do sex in a week or in a month.
I had sex with my gf on 13th January with protection she had her last periods on 8the December after that she had not got her periods till now i. E January we had done pregnancy test nd it was negative BT I am still tensed please help me.
Please meri help kare mjhe periods ni aae and meri baby feed krte h 9 month ki h and I am very week to weekness ki wjh se h and mjhe 18 ko aaty h.
I am 30 year old and I have thyroid problem. I have no baby but I tried to conceive. I also have tummy fats. I also want to loose tummy fats. So please tell me what to do. My height is 5. 3 and my weight is 63.
I have very small boobs. How to increase it. My vagina also having some mild problems. White leaking out is there.
I was advised to continue krimson 35 for 6 months as I am diagnosed with pcod. My six month course has finished. What should I do if I miss my period?
Fingered my gf with pre cum but I wiped it with bedsheets before fingering. Then she took ipill within 24 hours. She got her periods after 15 days but it was light n lasted for 7 days. 2 month periods was 3 days late it was normal. Now 3 months late by 8 day.
We had a intercourse on 19 july 2015; we have taken protective measures but yesterday she got stomach pain in upper abdomen when she went went to hospital they have noticed increased heart rate 92/min with hypotension90/60 whether it is an early sign of pregnancy. Some pre ejaculated sperm may be in contact to condom when I am wearing it, can this cause pregnancy. If she is pregnant how to terminate how to terminate it before 2 weeks please help.
After going for ivf. Can I go to my job grom fourth day. And I is it ok to updown stair once a day on job. What are the other precautions and eatable that I take for pregnancy on first go.
The last few decades have seen obesity has grown as the new social evil. One of the major culprits is the reduced physical activity and sedentary lifestyle that has become the norm. It is therefore not surprising that weight loss is on everybody's personal goals. In a lot of cases, ironically, the methods and techniques have involved turning the clock back, what was being done a couple of decades ago. Let us look at using stairs for example. From an engineering point of view, elevators and escalators were a major focus area in the 1900s and 2000s. However, now, stair designs that are easy on the body are the highlight.
Let us look at some facts related to weight loss and climbing stairs. These should provide you sufficiently good reasons to start using the stairs next time when you have a choice.
- Fact 1: Climbing stairs help burn more calories per minute than jogging. It is declared as a 'vigorous exercise'.
- Fact 2: Climbing a step helps you burn about 0.2 calories and going down burns 0.05, so to burn 1 calorie, all you need to do is go up 5 steps or go down 20 steps.
- Fact 3: However, though the number of calories burned is less by going downstairs, the muscles and joints used for getting down stairs are different. Using stairs to go up and down should be regularly practiced.
- Fact 4: Climbing stairs require about 9 times more energy than sitting and about 7 times more energy than required to take the lift.
- Fact 5: For going up or down 3 to 4 flights of stairs, taking the stairs helps save about 15 minutes of valuable time (most of it waiting for the lift to arrive).
- Fact 6: Regular use of stairs safeguards you against heart disease, diabetes, muscle weakness and stroke.
- Fact 7: Endorphins are released when you climb stairs, which also induce a feeling of well-being.
- Fact 8: Overweight people burn more calories by climbing stairs.
- Fact 9: Taking one step at a time in more beneficial than taking two at a time. Calories are burned gradually, but more efficiently.
- Fact 10: Climbing stairs is eco-friendly as well, as it reduces carbon emissions. Just another reason why you should avoid the lift!
Premenstrual syndrome includes both physical and emotional symptoms that many girls and women get right before their periodssuch as bloating, backaches, fatigue, sore breasts, headaches, constipation, diarrhoea, foodcravings, depression or feeling blue, irritabilityetc. This phase lasts typically from day14 to day28 of a normal menstrual cycle worst during 7 days before the period starts.