Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Anjuri AgarwalYour feedback matters!
From the past 8 years I am chewing gutka And from 2 months I can't open my mouth and I can't eat properly do I have any solution please tell me sir.
I have big teeth in my front area mouth its look odd so I want to know is any treatment is there or operation is needed.
I got ulcer in mouth. I have tried a lot of tubes and medicines but anything didn't helped me. Its been more than a week but there is no change. I just can't open my mouth. What should I do or which medicine I use?
My upper side front teeth loosing since last 4 month what I do. Remove it or some other alternate is there.
How to whitening the teeth by using home remedies and what we have to do when suffering from teeth pain?
I am 37 years old female. I have been to a doctor recently to get my lower front (previously re-root canal treated ) two teeth temporary crown removed and get the permanent crown fixed as I was under braces treatment previously. But the crowns were tightly fixed and my lower one teeth is moving now. The doctor is saying to get both the tooth removed and with adjacent good teeth support get a bridge done. Please suggest some alternatives as I do not want to loose my tooth. How much does it cost for one tooth implant?
My kid is of 3 years last week enjoyed his BD party, now his new pair of teeth coming out as his gums got swollen n pain n bit feverish how can I rely on home remedies. Since a day on n off pain having less food.
Why some times blood comes out after brushing & cleansing the mouth after some binge drinking in the previous night?
Dear sir, I am suffering from ulcer. Its out our body by default in lower part and skin gone hard and redis. And it is give me more and more pain. What can I do.
I have been suffering from severe mouth ulcers for sometime. I have one big white patch on my tongue and one under my lower lip. It is painful in the mouth and my teeth. I had been chewing tobacco in the past but not any longer. Please suggest some strong medicine / gel to get immediate relief. Thanks. Ashwani Anand.
Tooth sensitivity is a condition when the nerve ending in the teeth are overly sensitive to hold hot and cold conditions. Drinking and eating hot or cold food may cause a sharp pain in the tooth. A material called dentin, which is what makes up the inside of your tooth, is protected by the enamel in the crown and the cementum in the root of the tooth. In cases when the dentin loses its covering, teeth may be become sensitive.
Causes of sensitive teeth
1. Inflammation caused by bacteria may lead to sensitive teeth.
2. Gum diseases such as gingivitis may cause the gums to retract and reveal the roots of your teeth.
3. Constantly grinding your teeth can cause the enamel to break down, which leads to exposure of the dentin.
4. Accumulation of plaque can cause sensitive teeth.
5. Various acidic foods such as lemon cause the enamel to be worn out.
6. Sensitive teeth is caused by decay of the tooth.
7. Various dental procedures such as teeth restoration and cleaning of the teeth cause the teeth to be sensitive.
Treatments for sensitive teeth
1. You need to use dental products that contain fluoride. Fluoride products tend to decrease teeth sensitivity.
2. Restrict consumption of acidic foods such as lemon and some dairy products.
3. If you grind your teeth then start using mouth guard.
4. Follow proper dental hygiene, such as brushing and flossing on a regular basis to keep teeth sensitivity at bay.
5. You should use a toothbrush that has soft bristles so that the gum tissue is not affected while brushing.
6. You may use a toothpaste that has been made for people who have sensitive teeth.
7. You may apply fluoride varnishes to root surfaces that have been exposed.
8. You may cover up root surfaces with white fillings.
9. Application of dentin sealers to root surfaces that have been exposed may help in preventing tooth sensitivity.
10. Laser is also effective to fix tooth sensitivity.