Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I haven't got my periods from last 3 months. And I wasn't involved in any sexual activity. My stomach hurts but still no periods. I was wondering to take ipill to get my period. Is it safe or should I try something else. Please help.
Hello doctor, main pcos patient hu. Filhaal mera gynecologist se pregnancy conceive karne ke liye treatment chal raha hai ismein unhone hsg test, follicular study karwaya hai or fertyl 50 mg bhi di thi. Ab 14 days ke liye mujhe susten 200 mg di 21 April 2016 ko 14 days pure ho gaye lekin aj mujhe apne pahle bete jo 4 saal ka hai. Use mene utha liye jisse mujhe halke si bleeding ho gayi or ab kuch nahi hai. Pls tell me.
Private parts not only make or break intimacy but also also affect your overall health. Men and women - both need to keep them clean. Here are 5 things that you need to religiously follow.
1) Wash them everyday - In case you are not washing your private parts every day, let me share with you that it is a must-do! Your private parts are moist and house many bacteria. You can use soap to wash but an unscented or mild one. Wash them with lukewarm and clean water.
2) Clean them up before and after sex - Cleaning your private parts before and after sex is of great importance. Before sex because of etiquette. And, after sex for a healthy sexual life ahead! The body fluids or semen which gather on and near your reproductive organs, if not washed can harbour the growth of bad bacteria and set a stage for infections.
3) Groom them well - Untrimmed hair around the private parts is highly unhygienic. It can lead to too much of itching, increasing the chances of infection.
4) Wear fresh undergarments everyday - Unwashed shirts can do but unwashed boxer or briefs is a big no-no. You need to keep your underwears clean & dry. Wear a fresh and clean undergarment every day. Changing your briefs after masturbation, sex, work-outs in gym is also highly recommended.
5) Don't delay visit to a doctor - If you are experiencing any sort of irritation, itching, redness, odour, swelling or other form of discomfort please do not delay in consulting a doctor. It can be a sign of a serious health problem or a severe infection.
My age is 24 years old married. We are planning to conceive a baby in next month. So please suggest me the food manner between husband and wife and also do we need fit body. My husband do smoking, does smoking affect the baby. Please do guide me in this matter. And also if there any tips for my future pregnancy, please do guide me. Thank you.
I have a problem of white discharge throughout the month after my bleeding phase to till the next menses .how to cure this? Is it normal?
Hello mujhe aisi tablet ka naam bata de jis se period time se phale ho jaye meri shadi h or usi din period ki date h please mujhe aisi medicine ka name bata de jis se mujhe period time se phale ho jaye plz.
I have period problems that it is not bleeding properly. Slightly it is happening. Please advise what to do.
I am 18 years old and my breasts are different in size right one is larger that left one. Sometimes my nipple gets cut on it. Is it breast cancer?
Meri sister ko 30 days pahle baby hui per ab usse dudh nahi nikal raha hai bahut pain ho raha hai please help koi upay bataye. Thanks.
I Am a 23 years old, I Am unmarried, I have irregular periods problem. Like 1 Month is regular and next 2 months is Irregular, After 50 days I got period, I phased this problem before 6 months back, I Think is I Am staying in hostel that's why food is Effected, so please suggest me.
I am 33 F and have been diagnosed with Focal adenomyosis and bowel endometriosis. I have been trying to conceive for last 3 years. Kindly advise as to what Ayurvedic supplements I can take to conceive. Thanks.
I'm 30 years old female. I hv been getting Blood spots for the past two days (4-5 drops in a day). Took one contraceptive pill on 30th Sep (iPill) and 2nd on 3rd Oct (Unwanted 72). Periods were due on 5th Oct. There is no pain or anything. Just blood spots since yesterday. Let me know if its a concern or some side effects of the pill or in case I need to get any tests done.
Washing your skin with water is something that you probably do daily, but you may not know at what temperature the water should be. Using water at the correct temperature is advantageous for the skin. Water at extreme temperatures is harmful for the skin as your skin is not designed that way.
The temperature of the water should also depend on the purpose for which it is being used. Here are some tips on how to set the temperature of the water depending on the purpose:
- Showering: While showering, if you are using hot water, then it may strip your skin of its essential oils and make it vulnerable to dryness. This may cause various skin complications, such as cracked and rough skin. Hence, use lukewarm water while you shower.
- Washing your hair: Using hot water to wash your hair may lead to hair damage as it rids your hair of all the essential oils and makes it limp and dull. Lukewarm to normal water is recommended while washing your hair as it will allow the hair to retain its natural oils.
- Brushing: The right temperature of water while brushing your teeth should optimally be lukewarm. Too cold or hot water can lead to teeth sensitivity and cause oral problems.
- Washing your face: Before you apply a cleansing agent on your face, use warm water to wet the face as it helps to open up your pores. After the cleansing agent is applied, then use cold water to wash your face. Cold water helps in closing the pores after the impurities are removed from the skin.
- Shaving: If you are going to shave, then opt for warm water as it opens the pores up and thus makes it easier for the blade to glide through the skin. This also reduces the risk of razor burns on your skin.
- Washing your feet: Wash your feet with lukewarm water as it facilitates dead cell removal and also helps in getting rid of warts.