Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali MehtaYour feedback matters!
Hi dr, I am 7 weeks pregnant, I have very bad cold, need to confirm if vicks vaporab is safe to apply on nose , and can I take vapours by putting it in water? Will it cause any harm to the baby?
I got married in june 2014. initially Due to sex fear in my wife mind she can not penetrate my penis properly with her hand. But now she can do the sex properly. Means fearless from The last three months but due to site work I am always out of pune and due to this we are unable to do the sex in fertile period My wife mc regular and my semen report also normal. From last six months. Now we are waiting for good news. I am always out office due to this I think we can go for IUI. We require any treatment. Or we will wait for few months Please guide me. Also during sex my semen discharge in vagina is not with some speed this is normal. My wife penetrate my penis with her hand this is normal.
Do not let that round bump come in the way of lovemaking. Pregnancy often brings about substantial physical distance between couples. The mother goes through unimaginable bodily exhaustion while the father could be busy balancing things inside and outside the household; they hardly find time to reach out to one another through physical expression of love. However, an expecting couple should find ways to make love quite often as it is the best way to relieve stress and anxiety.
These five positions can be adopted for wonderful sex during pregnancy:
- Spooning can give you immense satisfaction: Spooning is the best available option if you are looking for shallow penetration. Women opt for this position especially in their third trimester when the belly is too big for any face to face action. The male has his hands free and can hence touch or stimulate you without any hindrance.
- Try going on top to relieve exertion: When the man is on top with the woman underneath, pressure could be built up on the baby bump. To avoid such a case, the woman can go on top. This way, deeper penetration is facilitated. Both partners can see each other's faces during intercourse and the female's erogenous zones can be easily accessed by the male. For extra support, a pregnant lady could lean backwards and place her hands alongside her partner's legs.
- You could be the doggy to avoid pressure: You could be the doggy by either leaning against the wall or by bending over on the sofa. This way your baby remains safe and your back is saved from stress too. Having sex in this position is specifically beneficial for those who have spine injuries.
- Lying side by side to form a pair of scissors: This position will only help the man enter you at a shallow level yet it is a beautiful way of having intercourse as both of you can see each other and cuddle or kiss constantly to convey love.
- The classic missionary pose can be redefined: The classic missionary pose can be modified to suit your needs. You could wrap your legs around your partner's waist while the two of you face each other; the male is required to kneel at the edge of the bed to adjust his thrusts properly.
Using contraceptive pills within 24 hrs after sex. Still is there any chance of pregnancy? Suggest some contraceptive pills.
I have a sexual problem. I recently had sexual intercourse with my partner, and since then I am experiencing vaginal pain and burn. It burns when I urinate. This wasn't the first time I had intercourse, but such kind of pain hasn't occurred before. Please help.
I have skipped my periods. My home pregnancy test turned negative. I'm getting small blood clots sometimes. Don't know what's the problem (I'm newly married)
Hello doctor I need reply for before question. .I already did home pregnancy test in kit that too early morning on 7th day of due means 37th day but it was negative . Please tell.
Last night we had sex and I found blood on my thighs, my private part, even on my husband's thigh I thought my periods are come but suddenly my husband realized that the blood was coming out from his private part and on bedsheets as well there was few drops. It was not few droplets of blood it was more. In the morning my husband go for pee and he was normal now also he is not feeling any pain. Please help why that happened and what should we do. Please help.
Castor oil is one of the best natural home remedy that is available at many medicine shop or grocery shops. Castor oil has anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties and can be used in various other problems too. For using castor oil in fracture, dip a clean cotton cloth in castor oil and wrap it around that particular bone, cover the cloth with duct tape and leave for one or two nights. It will strengthen your bones and help to remove fracture.
Kalonji Or Black Caraway Seed
Kalonji can do wonders in fractures. Its high medicinal properties and contents make it very useful in almost all of minor health problems including fracture of bones. Kalonji contains zinc, iron, phosphorus and many compounds along with antibiotic qualities. For using kalonji for fracture, take kalonji or black caraway seeds oil and massage that particular area of bones two times a day for 10-12 days. You will feel better after using it.
Turmeric is another wonderful gift of nature to the mankind that can be extensively useful in various problems like skin infections, in injuries, various mouth related problem and in fracture too. It has various wonderful medicinal qualities like anti oxidant, antiseptic and anti inflammatory. For using turmeric in fractures, drink turmeric with milk at least twice a day to recover quickly. Another old method is make paste of turmeric and onion, make a poultice of this paste and put it on the affected part. You can also tie it with some plastic wraps for 1-2 days.
Tying With Wooden Piece
This is one of the methods that I myself have experienced. This looks simple but it is very effective, the only limitation is you can’t use it on every bones, it can only be applied on leg or hand. For using take a small wooden piece and tie it with cotton cloth or plastic on the affected bone area for 10- 12 hours.
This method is also worth a try for bone fractures. It is very simple to use and can be very effective. For using put some eyes on a cotton cloth and apply slowly around the affected part for 5-10 mints, repeat this 4-5 times a day to see its effect