Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. AnjaliYour feedback matters!
I am having pcos had sex on date expected to periods but ejaculation was not inside may be I am not sure Didn't get my periods in a week Had meprate 10mg Till now no periods What to do? discharge is white.
I am 21 year old girl. During the starting of my MC ample pain starting in stomach. If I could not take a tablet, it will for longer period means 4-5 days.
Sir/mam m having lower body pain n feeling some sound in vagina n also having increase in white discharge. Is there any serious problem or what please help me.
I'm a 23 year old female. I have irregular periods from onset. My usg reports are normal. And even thyroid functions are normal. Hair Fall started from 4 yrs and Im going bald these days. Pls suggest what to do for my periods to become regular.
Can drinking green tea 5 times a day cause delay in pregnancy, and side effects after getting pregnant.
My wife is in the 23rd week of pregnancy. At the beginning of 21 weeks, she started to bleed. Doctor examined & deduced about Placenta Previa Posterior Type-II. Kindly let me know, about the risk factors involved & whether she will be able to deliver properly or not!
Oranges are a winter favorite and one of the most loved fruits around the world. The fruit is low in calories, it is good for the skin, the nervous system and the digestive system and it also lowers the risk of many diseases. It can be also included in our diet in several ways- from a morning snack to exotic desserts. Here are a few benefits of oranges:
1. They are good sources of vitamin C - Humans are unable to produce vitamin C endogenously, which is essential for our body and so it needs to be included in your diet. Vitamin C reduces inflammation related to arthritis, muscle injuries and also helps in reducing the risk of heart diseases by blocking the oxidation of cholesterol. Oranges are very rich in vitamin C along with other nutrients like vitamin B9, vitamin A, calcium, and potassium.
2. They are an excellent source of fiber - Fiber-rich fruits like oranges have been proven to moderate the levels of blood sugar after a meal because of their natural sugar- fructose content. For this reason, diabetic patients can also have oranges without worry. Moreover, the roughage present in the fruit reduces chances of constipation and diarrhea.
3. Help prevent cancer - The fiber content in oranges can also play a significant role in keeping cancer-causing chemical components away from the colon. Moreover, vitamin C helps build the immune system so as to resist cancer cells. The antioxidants may also help with breast cancer, skin cancer, stomach cancer and lung cancer.
4. Improves the quality of sperm - A vitamin called folic acid, which is present abundantly in oranges, helps to improve the quality of human sperm and the locomotive abilities. Folic acid also protects the sperm from most kinds of genetic damage.
5. Can prevent loss of hair - Production of collagen, which is one of the most important proteins in our body, is done with the help of vitamins, especially vitamin C. Collagen keeps the tissues in the hair together. So, oranges and other foods rich in vitamin C can help keep a healthy growth of hair even in your old age.
6. Checks the formation of kidney stones - Juice of citrus fruits like orange can increase the pH value of urine and can lead to increased excretion of citric compounds from the body. This reduces the possibility of the formation of calcium oxalate stones in the kidney considerably.
7. Promotes brain development - Vitamin B9 and folic acid keep the brain healthy. The polyphenols in orange help in accelerating the learning and memory functions of the brain and facilitate neurological development in the fetus.
Related Tip: Almond vs. Walnuts - Which nut is best for you??
I am suffering from pcod for last 2 years. And my weight has been abnormally increasing. How much ever I do exercise and dieting my weight nt getting controlled. My weight at present os now 78 kgs and my height is just 5: 2. So pls help how to reduce my weight. At present I am not using any medicines for pcod.
Hi all, Thank you for your valuable time, everttime. One more question. The pill was taken on 29th of march (within 24 hours) and her periods are due for 10th of april she already had some white discharge and abdominal pain initially. So when can we expect the periods and how l9ng is it fine if delayed.
Hello Lybrate Users,
I am posting on this topic as many of users have been asking on the same issue.
1. It has nice taste.
2. Freshness lasts longer.
3. Has good antibacterial property of neem and turmeric.
4. Its soothing action on the cavities and gums.
5. Minimum side effects.
1. It cannot be an alternative to dental treatment as it cannot reverse progression of disease of gums or cavities.
2. As it soothens (obtundant) effect of clove oil on regular basis misguides the pain response which would end up in the end stages of the disease finally results increased cost of dental treatment in late stages of the disease or the tooth should be removed if caries or periodontal progression goes beyond to save the tooth.
3. The turmeric might cause tooth discolouration in long run.
As far as to my knowledge is concern use it just if you want to give a try but I will never recommend on a daily basis.
I have been doing sex regularly for last more then two months with my wife, however whenever I put my penis in hervaginashe is getting pain due to which we are enable to enjoysex life. Is It some problem with her or it's normal, kindly advice or prescribe some medicine.
Hi, I am 23 years old female. I'm effected in my private part. In that I feel swelling, etching. I'm feel so worried it. I'm nt understand what is the. Actual reason of it. How to protect it. Which kind of instructions I need to follow it.
Had an unprotected sex with my wife 5 days before, will there is a possibility of getting pregnant. It was the 19th day of period. How to avoid this pregnancy?
Once I finish my periods, after almost 10 days after my periods I'm getting the same pains as we get during periods i.e, back and lower abdomen pain. Is this a problem. Please suggest.
Leucorrhoea or Vaginitis is a problem that many women face. When there is a discharge from the female genitals which has a foul smell and dirty white or greenish pallor, this condition is called Leucorrhoea. The other symptoms of this condition include inflammation and irritation in the area. While this condition may last many weeks and even months, in some cases, it can also start affecting the reproductive organs of the female patient. This problem mostly crops up during puberty and can lead to long term damage if it does not get timely and proper treatment. One of the best ways of dealing with this condition is with the help of Ayurveda, which is an ancient science that combines herbs, lifestyle tweaks, Yoga and massages for treatment of various kinds of ailments.
Let us find out more about the Ayurvedic treatment available for Leucorrhoea:
- Lifestyle and Hygiene: Poor hygiene and bad eating habits remain some of the most common causes of Leucorrhoea, as per medical science. Accordingly, Ayurveda purports a number of lifestyle changes that include a proper balanced diet where fried, fatty and other junk food will be eliminated. Also, routinely cleaning your private parts and creating better living conditions in terms of hygiene will help in treating this ailment.
- Lady's Finger or Okra: This healthy green vegetable has many minerals that can help in treating this condition. One must boil a few pieces for at least twenty minutes before straining, sweetening and drinking it as a tonic.
- Mango Seeds: One can dry these mango seeds and grind them to make a powder. This powder can be added to water to make a fine paste for application in the vaginal tract.
- Amaranth Root: The antibacterial properties of this herb make it ideal for flushing out the toxins that cause Leucorrhoea as well as other bacterial infections and conditions. The compounds in this element also help in treating a number of vaginal disorders. You can grind the root and add this powder to water before having it. The leaves and branches can also be added to boiling water before being strained so that one can have it as a tonic at least twice a day.
- Walnut Leaves: Walnut leaves are said to have astringent properties that can heal infections. One can infuse boiling water with these leaves for twenty minutes or so. Strain and let it cool before using it on the vaginal areas. One can do this at least three to four times a day for rapid relief.
There are many other elements as per Ayurveda which can be used for treating this issue including betel leaves, guava leaves, cranberry juice and sandalwood oil.
Hello doctor. As per my birth date I am approx 12 years. Now there are certain changes taking place in my body which I can manage. But my aunt asked me about my periods to which I didn't respond bcoz I do not know much about it. Can you explain me?
Hello Dr. please tell me what's the reason of etopic pregnancy I was etopic 2012 what was the reason & after etopic how long time to conceive because I can't conceive n very much problem for me.
Next month I am gonna get married, any health check I need to undergo or pls suggest me steps good Food habits in order to get healthy fertility post marriage?
Fruit juices sold in supermarkets are filled with sugars and chemicals and therefore not at all a safe choice.
But juices prepared at home are rich with great nutritional value. You just need a blender and a few ingredients.
In addition we will give you 4 ides for healthy and delicious juice that will improve your health.
1. Raspberry and almond juice
- Half a cup of fresh or frozen raspberry
- Half a cup of almond milk
-Half a banana
- 1 cup of low fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of honey
Method of preparation:
Put all above mentioned ingredients in a blender and mix. Once you get homogeneous mixture, place it in a glass and enjoy the tasty refreshing beverage.
2. Chocolate, strawberry and beet juice
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- Half a cup of peeled and chopped beets
- Half a cup of coconut water
- � of a cup of water
Method of preparation:
The method is the same. Put all ingredients in a blender and mix until you get homogeneous mixture.
3. Green juice
- 1 cup of kale
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa
- 1 handful of hazelnuts
- 5 Brazilian nuts
- Half a banana
- Half a cup of low fat coconut milk
Method of preparation:
Put all ingredients in a blender and mix well until you get homogeneous mixture.
4. Carrot and mango juice
- 1 midsized mango, peeled and chopped into cubes
- Half a cup of coconut water
- Half a cup of water
- Half a teaspoon of cinnamon
- Half a cup of chopped carrot
Method of preparation:
You probably guessed it ? put all ingredients in a blender and mix until you get resulting homogeneous mixture. Cheers!