Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anita Parag PatilYour feedback matters!
It is 5 months after delivery of a child. My period is started. I am lactating my child. Is there something 2 worry about. Will it affect the quantity of milk.
Are Krimpson 35 and Benforce M are the perfect medicines for PCOs? I have suggested to take krimpson 35 for 6 months and Benforce M for 3 months. Should I take these medicines? Are these two safe and will it cure my pcos?
I am about 2 months pregnant can we do sex. Nd how many time we can do sex. Nd we have to sex with or without condom.
Hello respected doctor, me and my gf have had unprotected sex on 21 st of April that is exactly 2 months back. In a time span of 20 hours we consumed an ipill. On 27th she had her menstrual bleeding and it continued till 30th April. Now what made me tensed is that she already had her menstrual bleeding on 13th of same month that is 13th April. Then how come she had her bleeding twice in a month. After that bleeding that is on 27th April she did not had any menstrual bleeding till now that is 20 th June 2017. We even tried a Home pregnancy test after exactly 55 days of intercourse both of the test came out negative and test were conducted in Morning empty stomach. Why is she not getting her menstrual bleeding? Could she be pregnant?
I am 24 year old female and have been trying for baby since last 6months its all fine when I started taking medication like sifene and sustain and suddenly dey say I have pcos? But I had same tests done before 6months and nothing as such has come up. Why did this happen and how to get rid of them?
Hi sir/madam. My wife had Cesarean delivery in January 2017. Now it is 4 months for my baby. My doubt is can my wife eat fruits. Can you please suggest me which fruits to be eat after Cesarean delivery. Will it be any effect to the baby if she eats fruits. please suggest me and do favour.
My loved one get periods on every 13 of the month. This time we had sex on 5th of may but this time her period is still pending. Is there any chances for pregnancy.
I'm 25 years old female got married in 2014 and I have vaginal pain and white discharge for the past four months. The pain is increasing day after day. Now the discharge color is changed to red and I found blood presence in that discharge.
Hi I'm 25 years old I am not knowing whether required amount of sperms are entering in my vagina or not to conceive, because most of the sperms comes outside after intercourse, we are doing intercourse once daily in every alternative day in between 6th day to 18th day after my periods.
Can you get an STI from oral sex if one person has a fever blister? Also, if a person has an STI, is oral sex still OK?
It was abt lst month. She was in her periods. Her period started on 8th march. We met on 10th and we got intimated. during foreplay I got released. On her genitals near clitoris there was no intercourse. Moreover she is still virgin. And after she went home she had her usual flow. And her period ends up on I guess 13 or 14. Firstly is there any chance of getting pregnant in this situation? Secondly Now. Since 8th of march. Now its 5th of april today that is 29th day frm 8th march and she didn't had her period today (29th day) jbki 28 s pehle hi ajati h uska date 26-28 day me and is bar its 29th day today aur ab tk nhi aai date.
Hi all, THE CONCERN HERE IS. WE HAD UNPROTECTED INTERCOURSE ON 28TH OF MARCH 2016. AND MY PERIODS WERE DELAYED BY 2 WEEKS IN THE month OF APRIL AND LATER IT CAME ON TIME IN THE MONTH OF MAY. ON 10TH IF THE MONTH. TODAY ITS 15TH OF JUNE AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY PERIODS WHICH ARE YET TO COME. I AM HAVING A WHITE VAGINAL DISCHARGE INSTEAD WHICH I EVEN HAD IN THE MONTH OF APRIL. HOWEVER,I AM LATE BY 5 DAYS AS OF TODAY. PLEASE ADVICE CAN THERE BE ANY CHANCE OF PREGNANCY AND THERE HAS BEEN NO SEXUAL contact SINCE WE HAD THE PILL IN MARCH. AND I ALREADY HAD GOT THE PERIODS IN APRIL AND MAY ONLY THE INE FOR THIS MONTH OF JUNE ARE DELAYED. PLEASE PLEASE ADVICE POSSIBLE EFFECTS AND CAUSES. Thank you.
I get my periods in 2-3 months it's never regular and when I get my periods it's only for 1-2 days and that too very light and I have thyroid also.
My wife 27 years recently had a abortion on dt 21.05.17. Today she is saying that during bathroom small patches of blood oozing out and slight pain in lower abdomen. Is it normal since she has a abortion? Pls suggest.
Allergy is a response of the immune system. It only occurs when a harmless substance attacks the body and it tries to attack it by creating antibodies as a triggering response. While there could be a lot of triggering agents, some of the basic ones include dust, food, and dander. Conventional allergies can be easily treated with medicines and environment changes whereas chronic allergies need medical attention. Either way there exists some great natural supplements which when applied can immediately deal with seasonal and occasional allergies:
- Probiotics: Natural probiotic supplements include kombucha, yogurt, sauerkraut etc. They are known to assist the immune system and can alter the course of allergy. The fermentation of probiotic produces good bacteria that assist the immune system.
- Quercetin: It is a bioflavonoid that can be found in beans, onions, red wine, leafy vegetables, apples, etc. They have anti-oxide and anti-inflammatory properties can give allergies a run for their money. Research suggests that quercetin contains certain substances that successfully block allergy creating elements.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D plays get strokes in fighting allergies and setting the immune system right. They can successfully stop the development of allergies in the body. The body fetches the right level of vitamin D with a 10 minutes walk in the sunlight.
- Stinging Nettle: This is a plant that effectively counters allergy by fighting with symptoms such as a headache, anaphylaxis, migraines etc. The anti-inflammatory properties of this herb fight allergy symptoms instantly.
- Butterbur: This again is a herb that contains medicinal properties and can successfully counter allergic symptoms. A study found that butterbur is as effective as a certain allergic medicine such as Zyrtec. Another good thing about this supplement is the fact that they do not put a person to sleep like other allergic drugs.
- Steam inhalation: When hot steam is accompanied with eucalyptus oil, tea tree, rosemary oil, myrtle oil and inhaled for about 20 minutes, instant relief is expected. For patients with chronic allergy, this natural supplement can be tried twice in a day.
- Lemon oil: Lemon oil is one of the versatile agents for treating allergies. It fixes the immune system, drains lymphatic fluid and detoxifies liver toxins. They can also be used as a disinfectant for washing clothes and home.
- Honey: Honey is one of the most tested agents for countering allergy. They can create greater tolerance to pollens and is widely considered as one of the most effective long-term solutions for chronic allergy patients.
- Turmeric: Turmeric contains curcumin that is extremely effective for treating cold and allergy. Being a disinfectant, turmeric can instantly arrest allergic symptoms.
- Astragalus: It is a Chinese herb, which has proved to be mighty effective for treating allergy over the years. Its anti-inflammatory properties can arrest allergic symptoms such as sneezing, asthma and itching.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.