Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anita DaswaniYour feedback matters!
Hello I am 23 year old boy I have pimples on my face from 6 years so how I can I get rid of these pimples can you please help me.
Respected Doctor, I am 49 years old. I am having problem with my erection during sexual intercourse. I am a diabetics patient for the past 7 years and is taking medicines for this. Please give advice.
My HCG values are 335.70. I need to know I am pregnant or not. I have tested thought KIT also. BUt found one dark pink and one faint line. So not sure what actually it is. Please suggest.
Sir I have some problems in my interior part, in my penis eject sperm with in a few seconds, how to rectify it please solve tips for this question.
I am 26 years old. Last two months ago taken oill tablets and four day gap again start, but not start period. Again start the pill check pregnancy? Result positive. Now stay the baby. Question is baby are cure or not. Pl. Advice ,Alopathic medicine.
Sometimes I can't sleep at night. My mind keep thinking about many things n I couldn't stop it. Suggest me.
My hair is fall veri large so please guide me to reduce this problem I am very disappointed with this problem thanks.
Is there any tonic which increases the height? This is for my daughter who is 12 years old and her height is 4 feet 7 inches. Thanks.
I am aged 76 years. I am having motion problem. Every day easy motion is not possible. Once in two or three days there is hard motion of small quantity. I have no bad habits. Earlier it was regular. Please Suggest me remedy to pass easy motion every day.
My right side hand is ticklish for 5 days not full day long time ticklish one hand only what can I do during night time my sperm gets out in sleeping.
Ever been in a situation where a medicine you used to take regularly to deal with something, has suddenly stopped being effective? This is because of antibiotic resistance. This refers to the ability of bacteria to change their structure so as to resist the antibiotic. Thus, an illness that was once easily treatable is no longer affected by the same medicines and the bacteria causing the infection multiplies, thus worsening the condition.
How do bacteria develop antibiotic resistance?
When you take a drug, not all the bacteria present is affected equally. While some bacteria die out, others turn dormant. Repeated and improper use of antibiotics can lead multiplication of the dormant bacteria, which results in spreading of disease, instead of containing the same. One of the main causes of this is using strong antibiotics to treat minor viral illnesses.
What can you do to fight antibiotic resistance?
- Follow your prescription: When taking a course of antibiotics, it is also essential to complete the course and not leave it midway just because you are feeling better. Antibiotics are also most effective when taken regularly. Hence, avoid skipping a dose in your treatment. Doing this does not completely cure the infection, but increases the bacteria's resistance to the drug.
- Do not take someone else's medicine: Self medication can do more harm than good. Each drug attacks a particular combination of symptoms. Taking medication prescribed for someone else can increase the bacteria's resistance to antibiotics. It can also delay correct treatment, thus allowing your condition to worsen.
- Discard the leftover medication: When stored for a long period of time, medicines lose their potency. Thus if you were to take them later, they would be less effective against the bacteria.
- Do not take antibiotics for a viral infection: In any case, antibiotics to not address viruses and hence, the medicine will not have a beneficial effect on the virus. However, it can affect the bacteria present in your body by making it resistant to the drug.
- Do not use antibiotics for an extended duration: Use of antibiotic for treating issues such as acne can contribute to antibiotic resistance. If you must take any such medication, ensure that you are being cared for by a healthcare professional. Most doctors will suggest giving your body breaks between antibiotic courses when it comes to long term medication.
- Try natural remedies: Many common bacterial infections can be successfully treated naturally in their early stages. Aloe Vera, turmeric, garlic and tea tree oil are some of the natural cures for a range of bacterial infections. The biggest advantage of these natural cures is their lack of side effects.