Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Anit TispathiYour feedback matters!
Getting older. Back pain is more common the older you get. You may first have back pain when you are 30 to 40 years old.
Poor physical fitness. Back pain is more common in people who are not fit.
Being overweight. A diet high in calories and fat can make you gain weight. Too much weight can stress the back and cause pain.
I am 31 years old and suffering from rhumatolgy and arthritis and I am having psoriasis too. Just before I got a blood test and in that report its confirmed that I am having hiv too. So please help me with the doctor.
Always make sure that you use the therapeutic hot agents when the injury is in the chronic stage. They can also be used prior to physiotherapy or exercise to decrease muscle tension and increase flexibility.
Hello, My father is detected with high level of TLC again this time which is more than 1 lac. This happened to him for the second time a few months back he was detected with 22000 TCL and he got under all the treatments and check up including leukemia check up also but that time every report was normal and Doctor said that was due to eosinophilia. I want to know what can be the reason for repetition of this and can there still be the chances of leukemia even once report was normal?
He is suffering from pain over Rt TM joint anytime, more on chewing. He is habituated to tobacco chewing.help me
I am an 18 year old bot and I am having a postural deformity called bent back from some time. I want you to tell me some methods so that I could overcome my problem.
I' m 33 male, i' ve been having pain only on the right side on the back, at the base of the spine, could it be slip disk as it is not present on the left side?
I keep getting boils in my underarm or groin areas sporadically. Sometimes this is coupled with a pain in my neck (lymph nodes?)? are these related symptoms of the same disease (lymph node infection?)? how can I prevent this?
The most common cause of neck pain can be cervical disc disease. It is generally caused by the abnormality of the disc that is the cushion present between the vertebrae. The disc can get damaged because of arthritis or any unknown cause. When damaged, it usually leads to inflammation or spasm of the muscles leading to neck pain.
There are a number of pain medications, traction exercises, and physical therapy for minimizing the neck pain. However, these home based remedies help in relieving pain along with a speedy recovery:
- Take it easy: If you have a busy and hectic life, then take it easy. Living with cervical disc diseases can lead to an increase in the neck pain; thus cutting down on activities helps. A comfortable position should be observed while resting. If need be then a pillow can be placed under the neck.
- Apply Cold/Heat Pack: There is always a confusion regarding whether a cold or a hot pack is to be used. The recommendation is to use ice or cold pack for the first 24 to 48 hours of the injury, so that the swelling subsides. This should then be followed by hot fermentation in order to improve the muscle stiffness and also loosen them. But in case of a cervical disc disease neither cold nor heat penetrates the tissue to relieve inflammation, so it is best to use the one which feels better. Whichever, pack is chosen it should only be used for 20 minutes and then left for 40 minutes. Take care and do not use ice or heat directly against the skin.
- Stretch: Stretching exercises should be done in order to improve the flexibility and relieve pain in the neck. Exercises can be performed after warming up of the muscles by a warm towel or bath. Here are a few simple stretches for cervical disc disease that you can do at home:
- Move the neck: As per the study by the American Medical Association, women who had neck pain got relief when they did exercises using light weight and resistance bands. This increased their endurance and strength of the neck muscles. Also, 30 minutes of exercise in the form of biking, walking, swimming, and biking is recommended to improve the blood flow.
- Maintain the posture of the neck: A bad posture can cause a neck pain. Every time while standing, sitting, walking, lifting the posture should be kept in mind. The head and neck should be kept straight and the back should be supported in order to avoid neck pains. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
My neck is giving problem for last 3 month, to much movement of neck means sleepless night. So what can I do?
I ovulated on 2nd and have been trying to conceive. Frm d very nxt day I have been experiencing pms kind of symptoms like tingling sensation in d breasts and pain in d legs. Is ths a sign that I have not conceived? Very worried had a lot of expectation ths month.
I am getting shoulder pains severely. How can I decrease my pain? Please I will go to school daily with a big bag. Please iant decrease my books. Thanks.
Causes and treatment of knee pain in youngsters