Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I have headache, neck pain, foot pain, and hand pain, leg pain how to get a solution please give me answer.
I am 20 years old boy, I am suffering from backache from a several weeks. I have tried many aids, referred by doctors but all are ineffective. What should I do to get the relief?
A broken wrist is known as a wrist fracture and it may occur due to a variety of causes starting from undue pressure on the wrist which can result in an injury as well as debilitating conditions like arthritis, which makes the bones and joints prone to fractures. There are also non displaced breaks, which are stable kinds of fractures and in which, the wrist remains in its place. Let us find out more about the kinds of fractures and the procedures for treatment of the same.
Type of Fracture: The wrist is basically made up of eight small bones that connect the two long arm bones, which are known as the radius and ulna and create the forearm. The broken wrist can take place in any of these bones. A hand surgeon will generally take a look at this kind of fracture and determine whether it is displaced, stable or open. As discussed earlier, a wrist fracture can be of various types. While a non displaced wrist fracture is a more stable kind that does not really require much more than rest or medication, a displaced wrist fracture is a non stable kind where dislocation happens.
Other Factors: There are a variety of other factors that will be taken into consideration in order to repair this kind of a fracture. To begin with, the Orthopaedic specialist will consider your age and the kind of job, hobbies and other kinds of activities that you indulge in. Also, the doctor will try to ascertain whether or not you are in good health on an overall basis. The presence of other injuries will also be taken into account for this kind of an injury in there has been a bike or car accident that has caused the fracture.
Treatment: The method of treatment will vary as per the considerations listed above. A padded splint may be installed in order to align and support the bones and wrist respectively, so that there is ample relief from the acute pain as well. Further, an unstable fracture will require a cast as to support the entire forearm and give proper rest to the region so that the bone can grow back together and get aligned again. Surgery may also be required for very severe cases, and pins, screws, metals and plates may also be used depending on the exact location and type of fracture.
Recovery: Remember to move your fingers as much as you can so as to prevent them from getting stiff while they are held up in a splint or a cast.
Hand therapy will be helpful in gaining back motion and function of the wrist.
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
1. Tie a cup of uncooked rice inside a cloth and heat it for 30 to 60 seconds on the microwave in low setting. Then keep this on the back for relief.
2. Take fresh ginger into pieces, place in the cup of water and boil it for 30 minutes in low flame. Cool for 30 minutes after boiling. Consume this solution with honey.
Consult for Ayurveda tips and treatment.
1. Take a plastic bag with few crushed ice cubes and place it on the painful area.
2. Massage the painful back with castor oil.
3. Consume warm water mixed with 1 tablespoon of honey.
4. Mix equal quantities of cuscus grass and sugar then consume 5 grams of it twice a day with warm milk.
5. Soak wheat along with 1/2 quantity of cuscus grass is mixed with 1/2 quantity of coriander. Mix it with boiled milk 4 times of that wheat. When the milk is left 2/3 of the original quantity then consume it.
6. Take warm water in bath tub and soak in it for some time.
7. Massage with garlic and eucalyptus oil on the painful area.
8. Take 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.
9. Increase the consumption of Vitamin C in diet.