Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anish Vaknalli
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anish VaknalliYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 21 years old, my face is totally oily, every now and then I wash my face it becomes oily. These days iam affected with lots of wrinkles on my face.
I had sex with my bf without intercourse. It had happened with clothes onn. He was wearing underwear and I naked. It had happened near vaginal area but not in it. But now my stomach is paining and there is continuous headache. Am I pregnant should I take ipill?
Dr. Just now I feel pain in my penis and also some semen dropped off in my inner wear I can't know why it's happening it's an first time I got pain in my penis. Please reply me back some remedies for this.
I am losing my hairs very quickly I have tried all the shampoos but its not working. consult me the treatments plz.
Sudden pain at lower pack till hip. She can not getup or stand. Very much pain. It happened suddenly.
I have developed a little ulcer near the leukoplakia area under the right side of my tongue. Will it automatically disappear and can be automatically cured if can leave smoking?
From last 3 months, I am taking okacet tablet every alternative day to get rid of irritation and rashes which feeling in my body. When I checked in Google, okacet used for any allergy. Please let me is there any permanent resolution to this or have to take okacet for life time.
You don’t need to spend bucket loads of money on wrinkle removing or anti-aging creams as long as you are engaging in intercourse almost regularly. It has been proven by medical science that sex can be an absolute boon in treating all skin problems and providing it with radiance. Listed below are a few ways how sex is good for your skin:
- Sex helps in balancing hormonal levels: Acne and other skin problems can be a result of an imbalance in the hormonal levels. However, if you are having sex regularly, you are helping your body maintain and regulate the hormone levels. Engaging in intercourse also releases ‘endorphins’ which give you a sense of happiness, helping to display the same radiance on your face as well.
- Engaging in the act regulates the oil secretion: Since most skin problems are a result of oil and sebum secretion, having sex can help in regulating the secretion of oil. Sex hormones do control the amount of oil our pores produce and prevent dry skin. Having sex also results in sweating which opens up pores and helps in getting rid of dirt and residual makeup. Hence, sex is a pre-cursor to great skin.
- Helps in getting glowing skin: Sex is necessary as it stimulates your senses and increases circulation of blood to your face which helps in delivering oxygen to your pores. This results in a rosy glow on your face after sex. Hence, if you have sex daily, you can expect the rosy radiance to remain on your face for the next few days.
- Younger looking skin: According to a study, sex is “the fountain of youth”. Having sex regulates the amount of oil in your skin which prevents wrinkles and fine lines from appearing, making your skin look younger than it actually is.
- Sex can prevent inflammation of the skin: It releases anti-inflammatory molecules, thus reducing various skin related disorders in check. Having sex releases ‘oxytocin’ and ‘beta endorphins’ which fight inflammatory molecules. These hormones also give you healthier skin and help in boosting immunity. you wish to discuss about any spIfecific problem, you can consult a sexologist.