Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aniruddha Vijaykumar Palande
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aniruddha Vijaykumar PalandeYour feedback matters!
Tiredness isn't just a result of working too hard. Tiredness or fatigue can be described as a lack of energy, motivation and can be physical, mental or a combination of both. Tiredness is often a symptom of a much larger health issue such as Anemia, Diabetes, Thyroid disease or heart diseases. Some of the common causes of fatigue are:
- Lack of sleep: Fatigue is one of the first symptoms of sleep deprivation. A minimum of 7 to 8 hours of sleep is needed on daily basis to keep a person healthy. Quality of sleep also plays a major role here. Patients of sleep apnea also commonly show signs of fatigue.
- Bad diet: A balanced diet helps you maintain your weight and keeps you energized. Eating a lot of junk food can make your blood sugar level fluctuate. When the sugar level drop below normal, the person is likely to feel tired and drained out.
- Anemia: Anemia is a condition where the body suffers from a lack of iron. Without enough iron the red blood cells in blood cannot carry oxygen to all parts of the body. This makes the heart work faster to pump blood and can make you tire easily.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is said to wake the system up and boost energy levels. However, like sugar, caffeine make energy levels fluctuate. As the level of caffeine in the body reduces, the person will begin to feel tired. Not drinking enough water along with your coffee can worsen this situation.
- Dehydration: Water is necessary not only to keep the body hydrated, but also to keep it energized. This is because the loss of fluid in the body can result in lowering the blood volume. This makes the heart work harder to pump oxygen to the brain and other parts of the body.
Fatigue is often not diagnosed till very late. There are many reasons for this. Primary amongst these are:
- Age: We assume that we are feeling tired only because we are growing older. However, the cause of fatigue may have nothing to do with age.
- Gradual onset: We are often not aware of how tired we are until we reach a point where we are completely drained out. Fatigue has a very gradual onset and is rarely noticed in the early stages.
- Misinterpretation: Complaints of feeling tired are often mistaken for lack of motivation and laziness.
The easiest way to prevent fatigue is to maintain a regular waking and sleeping schedule and to eat a healthy diet. Also, try and be physically more active.
I am having PCOD and because of that i am having acne in my face. What should be the solution for this? Prefer me the diet I should take and home remedies for my face. My face is oily.
Hi I am planning to do tubectomy .but my last period was 20 days before. As me and my husband contacted only twice in these days. Is it safe to do tubectomy now.
Hi doctor main 1 month pregnant hu waise to koi bhari chij nahi uthati but mera bhatija hain use lene jati hu to bus se utarna padta hain godi me wo bhi risky ho sakta hain kya. Please batatiye.
I took I pill now my period came 10 days before and am under period from last 12 days how to stop bleeding.
Sir. I am studying in 4th year I had lots of sex feelings during my 2nd year be. So I need not wanted to involve sex with guy and loose my virginity instead I utilized a dildo and almost 1 year I used it. Later on I got controlled and sex feelings gradually decreased. But now I am engaged with a guy next year we are marrying we had sex. But at the sex I didn't get bleeding and it was easy intercourse for him. So he says I am not virgin. I do not know how to prove it? masturbation made my hymen break and its wide now. Can I involve in any tests and prove him. please help me. Or else he will make myself kill. . More over I can not live without. Please explain me how can I convince him and explain about it.
My wife feels that her left leg shorter .Is it due to onset of menopause or ostophoraisis. please help.
I am 25 yr old female and have to stomach pain during periods time my periods not cleared last three month and periods time not pain during time after pain and full moths pain periods after of before.
Eliminate Penis Odor All Summer Long With One Essential Ingredient
In the summer months, there's no way around a sweaty sack and musty manhood. It's hot out, and the little guy isn't getting much in the way of ventilation down there, even when a guy is wearing shorts. The hot, dark, sweaty conditions can lead to various unpleasant issues, including heat rash, fungal infections and irritated skin. However, the dreaded smegma can outdo all of these when it comes to that funky penis odor. Learn how to beat the summertime blues naturally with these tips for penis hygiene and reap the benefits of a healthier, more appealing tool.
What is smegma, anyway?
Smegma, a sticky white residue that forms on the penis, and particularly under the foreskin, is the biggest culprit when it comes to that distinctive fishy odor downstairs. No man wants it, but all men get it from time to time. Though it can look nasty, the gross white stuff is not an indication of an infection or illness; it is really just a buildup of dead skin cells, dirt and oil secretions.
Is it harmful?
By and large, a little smegma is no big deal in the health department; but it can cause an unpleasant odor and isn't exactly pleasing to the eye - or to a potential partner. If left to accumulate, however, smegma can start to cause problems for a man's penis. Smegma buildup is often the product of poor hygiene; it creates the perfect breeding ground for bacteria, which are the source of the foul odor that most men are familiar with. The presence of smegma can also lead to balanitis - a painful infection and swelling of the head of the penis; this often causes complications in men with a foreskin, making it painful or difficult to retract the foreskin.
How to deal with smegma?
In most cases, simply stepping up the hygiene routine will clear up the smegma buildup and allow the penis to return to a normal, healthy state. Men should wash the penis with soap and water every day - including retracting the foreskin for cleaning. In addition, applying vitamin A - a natural antibacterial agent - can help reduce the bacteria that thrive on this material.
Beating the Summer Sweats
So how can a man prevent smegma and keep the penis healthy all summer long? Here are a few easy steps that any guy can add to his personal care routine:
- Shower daily - Though it may seem like a no-brainer, all men have at one point or another opted to skip the shower and head straight for the couch, or the bed, after a long day in the sun. But skipping a shower here and there really adds to bacterial buildup; and no, a dip in the lake or pool is not sufficient to clean the penis and rid it of bacteria!
- Wear loose clothing -Baggier shorts made from more breathable fabrics like linen and cotton will help keep the junk at a more comfortable temperature and allow for a little summer breeze to ventilate the area. It is best to avoid denim, and especially skinny jeans, on exceptionally hot days.
- Trim the pubes - Pubic hair traps the heat in close to the body, adding to the perfect storm for increased bacteria and smell. A guy doesn't have to go bald down there, though; even a slight trim can reduce sweating, oil and bacteria buildup.
- Apply a vitamin A crème - A penis vitamin crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) that contains vitamin A and other penis specific nutrients can help fight penis odor, as well as working to smooth away bumps and rough patches on the skin. Apply after the daily shower for maximum effect and enjoy the benefits of a fresher, more pleasant penis.