Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anilkumar M.U.Your feedback matters!
Hi, I'm 4 months pregnant, I am having headache everyday from last week. Which make me uncomfortable. Please give me suggestion how to avoid it? What are the causes of headache? May I take medicine for that? I have spectacles. My bp is 70/120. Weight-73 kg.
I am 25 years old working woman. I am suffering with low BP and low breathing problem as when I work for sometime not hard work or just walk for few minutes or go with stairs, my heartbeat starts running fast with trepidation. I have suffered with vitamin b12 deficiency but I have took injections of that before 8-9 months. I have faced problem with my body as well as pain in legs, lower back, finger tips. Swelling on body sometimes with fluffy stomach. I have took thyroid test as well which comes negative alwz. Can anyone please help me out for same?
My marriage is 8 years running from last two months I have not interested in sex I want to do sex but I can't if I do that last for hardly 2 minutes. My cholesterol is little bit high. So please suggest me I am always in tension.
I am suffering from stomach pain and my BP suddenly gets low and I paint could you please give me a solution?
I am 67 years old man I have a high blood pressure problem my doctor suggest me T Let H and Aten 40 mg tablets to take while taking these tablets I feel more weakness. Suggest me.
What does it mean by" dil pheljana" heart get bigger, how it's happens and why it's happens in human.
My mother is 87years old. Recently b. P was attacked and she is using" triolvance 20. I heared that at that age b. P is not dangerous at her age group and no need to use medicines. Is it true?
My mother's age 70 years. She is admit in heart hospital complaint with left hand pain and serum creatinine increase by 2.80.she is weak and sugar pressure patient. Sugar 180 and pressure 140/68. She is in ICU. Her angiography report 3 heart weasels block. Doctor said bypass. So what to do further? Operation? Cardiologist help me.
I am 27 years old with pregnant of 28th weeks, my bp level is currently up and down between 100/60 to 138/94 and weigth 50 kgs. What can I do to controling the bp level?
I have problem of low blood pressure. And it is since 6 months how can I be treat my self for this problem.
My hubby's cholesterol is 249 should v consult a doctor immediately or just lifestyle changes will help lower his cholesterol.
The cases of heart disease are on the continuous rise in this century, lack of physical activities, unhealthy food and sedentary lifestyle is making the country at risk of heart disease. Although it could be avoided easily but due to ignorance we do not give our health the importance it deserve uand end up having a disease and the number of diseases keep on increasing every few years. Here are some health advises to keep your body healthy and away from heart diseases.
What are the symptoms of heart disease?
The following symptoms may arise when someone is having a heart disease.
- Shortness of breath
What are the causes of heart disease?
The main reason for heart disease is the shortness of blood and oxygen supply to the heart and your diet and lack of physical activity plays a huge role in heart diseases.
Other causes of heart disease include:
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Lack of physical activity
Now what can I do for for my problem?
The basic formula for prevention and treatment of heart disease is strategically redesigning the way you eat, live and think. You have to be health oriented; your aim should be minimizing the risk factors of heart disease.
The following tips might be handy.
Things to avoid:
- Do not use high concentration of sodium in the diet.
- Avoid excessive sugar and salt
- Alcohol and smoking
- Avoid oily food and fats
Things to do:
- Find an inspiration: It is hard to change your life, to change what you have been doing for many years. Seek motivation to stay fit and healthy, it could be the picture of your little child, your family, your career etc.
- Organic diet: try to keep your diet based around fresh, organic produce. Stay away from packaged fruits as long as possible. Fruits and vegetables having a high concentration of dietary fiber keep you healthy and light.
- Exercise: A habit of regular exercise keeps you fit and your body muscles toned. The aim of exercise should be to stay fit rather than getting a six pack abs or beefing up. You will look good when you are fit.
- Staying active: There is a lot of difference between staying active and exercising. You might be doing the exercise for half an hour and staying lazy for the rest of the day. Instead of sitting the whole day, try to walk, stand and move as much as possible. Learn to play an outdoor sport and play regularly.
She has BP. Forgot to take the pill in the morning. Now having uneasiness, breathless ness, palpitation and high heart beat.
A heart attack does not always have obvious symptoms, such as pain in your chest, shortness of breath and cold sweats. In fact, a heart attack can actually happen without a person knowing it. This condition is known as a ‘silent heart attack’, medically known as ‘silent ischemia’, occurring due to the shortage of oxygen supply to the heart muscle. The causes of a silent heart attack are similar to that of a heart attack.
- Conditions like:
- Lack of exercise
- Age, usually above 65
- Consumption of tobacco or smoking
- High consumption of alcohol
A silent heart attack makes one more vulnerable to another heart attack that could be fatal.
Diagnosis: The only method to diagnose if you had a silent heart attack is through imaging tests, such as echocardiogram, electrocardiogram, Holter Monitoring or others. These tests can show certain changes which might be indicative of a heart attack. An analysis of one’s overall health and the symptoms can aid in deciding whether few more tests are required.
How would you prevent a silent heart attack?
1. Get your cholesterol and blood pressure count tested regularly.
2. Refrain from smoking.
3. Get your VO2 max checked regularly.
4. Live a healthy lifestyle: Refrain from smoking and excessive alcohol consumption; exercise daily, eat healthy.
5. Control high blood pressure, cholesterol, and diabetes
6. Be aware of your body and call on a doctor if you feel there’s anything which is bothering you.