Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anil YadavYour feedback matters!
I'm Masturbating since my age 14 frequently like 365 times in 365 daysNow I'm 21y 8months WEIGHT 75KGS HEIGHT 6ft like i'm practising it from 7 years. I did smoking from age 18 to 20. I'm a chain smoker in those 2 years I quit smoking. I do drink alcohol. Now I am aware that it causes impotence, E. D and semen reduction. So I decided to stop and stopping it, my fear is how much damage did I DONE and is there any cure and retreat damage to normal condition? I don't have any problems till to date with my penis like unusual leakage of semen etc. Scientists and Doctors who have knowledge Kindly please share.
I am having severe nausea and burning sensation in my stomach. What medicine can be taken? Also I get loose motions every month during menstruation so please advise me some medicine to prevent it.
My 4 year old son having high fever 101.5 under the arm right now. Given paracetamol syrup (5 mg) at 7 pm, please suggest.
Hi doc. I have a heart beat of 120 at sleeping time or normal time. And about near 140 at the time of exercise. So what should I do? Is this a thing to worry about. Please suggest. I am also diabetic. Thank you.
I have been seeing blood in my saliva when I spit but it is only about an size of very small. This is from past 3 months or so could you tell me what to do? Is it normal? Yes I used to smoke but its was last year and I smoked for a year or so.
My uric acid is high as I have joint pain I consulted Doctor and gone through blood check up and found this problem daily I eat non veg.
Effects of Smoking on Sexual Health
Smoking, in general, has a negative effect on the human body. It can cause a host of disorders such as mouth cancer, blood pressure problems, and lung cancer. Smoking affects the sexual performance of both men and women.
Here are some effects that smoking has on sex :-
1. Impotence: Smoking can damage the blood vessels that lead to erectile dysfunction (a condition where the penis cannot sustain an erection).
2. Decrease in libido: Smoking can cause various physical problems such as stamina reduction and lack of desire for sex. An individual who smokes won't be able to give an optimal sexual performance and this can further lower satisfaction levels.
3. Erectile dysfunction: Smoking can cause problems related to the circulation of the blood in the body. It can narrow the arteries that supply blood and this is directly linked with erectile dysfunction.
4. Tissue damage: Smoking can damage the tissues inside the penis thus impairing your ability to have an erection during sexual intercourse.
5. Early onset of menopause: It can affect the estrogen (a sex hormone) levels in the female body; so, women who smoke tend to reach menopause early.
6. Reduction in penis size: It can reduce the penis size in men by damaging the blood vessels and the structure of the tissue around the penis. This is more common in younger men.
7. Reduction in stamina: Smoking can cause a reduction in the stamina, thus a person will not be able to perform well sexually. It can lead to fatigue and tiredness during sex.
Of course, there are a lot of therapies which can help you recover from the damage already happened because of smoking and prevent further damage.
Related Tip: Smoking and Its Effect on Teeth