Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anil SavankeYour feedback matters!
We were together on 18th of november and on 26th nov I had my periods but in dec I had only few clotted spots for 2-3 days just in early mornings around 2nd january Should I count these clotted spots as my monthly periods or ignore it or m I pregnant?
I have pcos over a one year i have no babies i want babies what i do i have no over weight i not eat fast food not known what happen to me .Hormone change occur growing of hair in face and i take metformin due to high tidness i stop take medicine and continue ayurveda medicine when periods occur 7 days different from normal period date when i get baby
i am suffering for pcos from 3years. My main problem is very very low menstrual flow, just 2 or 3 drops .I did not need to wear a pad. I am not overweight I am underweight ,my weight is just 40 kg I also suffering from hirthuism. I eat allopathy medicine for 3 years, doctor give me oc oils. Now I am on homeopathic treatment from 2 years, but did not get any result, my period flow is extremely low, It is present in just few seconds and it comes after 45 days. How can get a normal period flow?
Hi You already my wife is older than I am 37 and she is 44 and we r newly married and now she is pregnant and we have planned for breast enlargement surgery because I am not satisfied with her boobs does it effect to our baby and she is having a habit while sex she smoke ciggerate she started from this week only and she is very much interested in sex thats good but does it effect to our baby.
Dear Doctor, Its been three years of our marriage, earlier we were not trying for baby for three years now my wife has gain stomach size, now we are trying for baby from last 4 months and she is not able to conceive kindly suggest some measures so that she gets pregnant and is it normal or not. Thank you please help me. Japneet Age -27.
I am a mother of 1 1/2 month's toddler. Do I need to follow any particular diet? I am breast feeding my son.
Hello sir/ madam. I m 17 years old girl. My periods are always late for 4 or 7 days always the date of periods is change please tell me what can I do?
We have 10 month baby. My wife is pregnant for 42 days. We are not want a baby at this time. Please give us advise.
Keeping in touch with your consciousness can be a brilliant thing to do. One should know thy self before anyone else in the world. Consciousness qualifies as self awareness. It gives you clarity about what you want, who you really are and who you really want to be.
How to keep in touch with your consciousness?
- Walk out into the woods: Go on a nature hike. Take your dog and go for a run into the woods. Listen to your favourite music and do not forget to stop and breathe in the scenic beauty. It is bound to make you introspect.
- Go on a solo trip: Take a leave from work, get packing and head out to that trip to the Himalayas that you have been planning on for ages. Take your closest friends along if you would like to. And, if you are going on your own, do not forget to inform your friends or family about it.
- Meditate: Even if you have never tried to do it before, it is never late to start. Even if you are in the beginners’ level, it helps you attain inner peace and tranquillity. It is probably one of the best ways to get in touch with your inner self and harness energy from within. It will give you greater focus, more transparency and you will attain discipline in life.
- Befriend with like-minded people: When you are on a journey to become a person with great self awareness and a more conscious person, you are the most benefitted when you find people who share your belief and you can be your true self with them. This will make you true to yourself and the people around you. This is a sign of rising self consciousness.
- Pursue higher intelligence: Every single person is intelligent in their own way. A person may be blessed with high I.Q., whereas other people can be emotionally or spiritually intelligent. While chasing consciousness, learn to grow as a person. Make yourself familiar to new things, different people and you will realise how vast is the world and the immense amount of things you are yet to take from her.
- Taking control of your decisions: Never let another person dictate terms to you. The moment you let another person make your decisions, you lose yourself a little bit. Taking conscious control over your decisions will immediately create a sense of understanding of your own self and you will attain more consciousness in the process.
- Let the skies speak to you: Go camping will your closest, true friends and star gaze with them. Lying down on the grass and watching millions of stars look right back you can be an overwhelming experience. You will truly learn and understand how vast this universe is and let it seep into you. You will feel more in touch with yourself than ever before. The path to self consciousness will get even more clear in your head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
I take unwanted 72 after 60 hours of unprotected sex but there is no blood or periods will come after taking this in 2 , 3 days what does it mean ? M pregnant or not ?
I'm 30 years old female. I had protected sex with a condom who is of low quality with my partner. After the intercourse it he next day I found burning n pimples with itching on vagina. I took fluconazole for two months n antibiotics as prescribed by my doctor. I was get relief. Then after two months my problem reoccurred. My doctor prescribed me terbinafine. After two months I got white cheese discharge from vagina this time also my doctor prescribed me itaspor. I have tested myself for std and it has negative for 1 year till. But my partner has herpes simplex igg 1n 2 positive. From the starting of this problem I have not made any relationship with him. please tell me am I safe now I have my sore throat. I have taken many itrscsnazole n antibiotics in this two months. Now I have sore throat with irritable bowl syndrome. I have tested all std negative. please help me with future can I continue drugs of fungal? For maintaining therapy. My overall health has affected. I have ovarian cyst of 5 cm. Should I get test for more because I have got tested all std negative in one year till. please help I am in great depression. My va ginal problem has resolve now but sore throat n ibs is happen. What diet should I take.
I am suffering from vaginal fungal infection and under the treatment of candid v6 tab and candid v gel. I am still having white cheese like discharge. May I know whether it's the infection or the residue of the medicines?
Hi I stay in Bangalore, my due date is in the month of may 2017. I know it's way too far, I would like to know the cost delivery be it normal or c-section. Which are the best hospitals across Bangalore?
Eating bakery products after sunset puts up an extra load on digestive system wich results in Gastric Reflux Disease (Hyper Acidity).
So, avoid consuming Bakery products (Bread, Pizza, Burger, Cake, Toast) after sunset. Have lighter things in dinner and eat curds and or buttermilk in good quantity.
I'm facing an issue of scanty blood flow since two months and brown blood spots. One side headache also.
Do you wish to be sexually happy? Well, you just have to follow four simple steps. You have to remember the fact that sexual interaction is not just a matter of physical happiness, but it is also directly linked with mental satisfaction. Therefore, you have got to prepare yourself mentally before you get intimate with your partner in bed. These steps will help you come much closer to your partner so that you can derive the highest sexual pleasure.
1. Exploring your body
If you want to make your partner comfortable at the time of physical intimacy, then you have to get connected with him both mentally and physically. In this case, half-hearted feelings will not do at all. Complete relaxation is needed before sex, and you can also use any vibrator for getting increased sexual drive. Concentrating on foreplay is one of the best strategies in revealing your love and sexual feelings. Foreplay is needed for increasing the sexual excitement to a great extent. Take your time and be spontaneous in order to make the moments more spiced up. Your kinky side should be exposed towards your partner.
2. Proper communication with the partner
Reveal your likes and dislikes to your partner so that the interaction can be made much stronger. You should switch off your phone at the time of private interaction in order to avoid unwanted interruptions. Honest confession about your body changes should be included. Mutually pleasurable acts need to be done on a specific note in order to get the highest pleasure. You can also share your sexual fantasies in order to make the interaction more effective and powerful.
3. Choose a proper time for sexual intimacies
Choose the best time for making sex with your partner. If you wish to create a wonderful space, then nothing can be the best option than planning on vacations. Sex initiation can be done by practicing both physical and emotional intimacy. If you think that you are facing any trouble in understanding the sexual needs of your partner, then you can definitely consult any expert counsellor or therapist. You have to try to overcome all sorts of emotional hindrances; otherwise, you will not be able to understand the feelings of your partner.
4. Stay fit and stable
You should be physically fit and mentally stable to get the best out of sexual intimacy. Staying fit and calm is easy with simple exercises, walking and doing yoga regularly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.