Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil MaheshwariYour feedback matters!
I'm my age is 25, im eating fast-food like road side foods & Street foods, now im facing oil face and too much of heavy stomach please give me advise, what I'm doing and how to avoid this type of foods? How to clear my oil face to normal face?
I am 53 years male. Since an year or so my upper lip middle portion and lower lip left side is swollen. There is no pain. But any body can notice it easily as it is reddish in color compare to other portion of the lip. This troubles me while talking. I have taken cetrizine based tablets. I had taken Ayurveda and now homeopathic treatment. There is not much improvement. This swelling is more in the morning and gradually reducers by evening and again swells by morning. Also there are small boils within the face which gives itching sensation. Is it due to this. Please advice me. Any climatic affected or allergy is this? Please suggest some correct medication.
I am can not able to sleep since 4 days because of my bad health these days from that I have get dark circles around my eyes how can I get rid of it what to do? Please help me!
I have a very oily face. Even though I wash my face with soap at least 5/6 times a day, my face becomes oily within few minutes. I have used special oil removing face wash and gels but it has not helped at all. Please suggest any special method that I should use to keep my face oil free or prescribe any food diet that I should follow.
I have applied toothpaste under my eye to reduce the white head, but in the morning my skin got red and burning, it left some big open pores. What to do now? please help.
Dear madam please help me I am 32 years old my hand and leg skin is very dark skin please help me any location used?
I'm 29 yrs old. Actual due to bore well water have infection on skin, getting pimples and those converted into black spot. Melanin also disturbed.
I am a 21 year old female I have dark spots and rough skin, just because of this I have lost my soft skin and my skin gets tanned soon. Can you provide me any remedy.?
I get rashes on skin if I do not shave for 4-5 days. I also have rashes on my centre of chest (where there is hair). Rashes are red and flakes are white and it causes continuous irritation. They 'almost' go away one day after shaving - but this might be a wrong assessment from my side.
I have dark pigmentations on my face and have done in the past chemical peal but it only made it worse. I have done some non invasive laser but has had very little effect. I am fair skin so these patches really stand out. I have sensitive skin. Would you be able to treat this please. Thank you.
I am 23years old. Nw a days my skin becoming dark and getting pimples problem whatever I applied on face it's not use. But my skin it's not accepting any cream. So what can I apply to my skin for glowing and which food use to glow for my skin. Pls give good suggestions. Nw I have to ready for marriage. Bt my skin it's too dull. Really I am suffering from dry skin and also rashes on my skin. Please give good suggestions for being healthy sjin.
I am 26 years old I have a problem in my anus, it itches and while scratching it bLeeds sometimes it get swollen when scratched constantly. Facing this problem for quite long now Please help I am scared.
I drink 6-8 glass water a day, exercise daily but again there is a dark skin so how to whiten the skin. Also provide any good lotion, sunscreen or any other cream.
Doctor how to remove sun tan I am too dark causing sun light help me doctor give me some tips to gain bright colour.
I have pigmentation problem. Tried many creams and if stop using cream it's coming. How to remove permanently from my face?
I am working in aluminum foundry industry, joined a month ago. I never felt skin allergy, but now my skin is shrinking. Feeling irritation in my face around my nose. It's getting dry. Can you suggest any cream or advice.
An overproduction of oil, combined with dirt, bacteria, dead skin cells or residual make-up, usually lead up to clogged up pores, that appear black in colour, to show up on your skin. These are called blackheads. Though treating blackheads is not that difficult, it is always better to prevent them.
Here are some tips to prevent blackheads:
- The basic thing you can do to keep blackheads away is to wash your face regularly. It is important to keep your face clean, to prevent oil and dirt build-up, which clogs pores and lead to blackheads.
- Use gentle cleansers that contain salicylic acid.
- Never wash your face with hot water; use lukewarm water instead.
- If you have oily skin, use oil-free cleansers. If you have dry skin, use cream or glycerine-based cleansers.
- Avoid bar soaps since they tend to clog pores.
- Washing your face is important, but make sure not to over-wash. Washing your face frequently will irritate skin, strip it off its natural oils and cause more breakouts. Washing your face two-times in a day is sufficient.
- Always remove your make-up before you go to bed. Cosmetic products or make-up, if left on skin for too long, can lead to clogged pores.
- Use gentle make-up remover or cleanser to remove make-up.
- Keep your make-up brushes or cosmetic sponges clean to prevent bacteria that can cause clogged pores.
- If you lead a very active lifestyle, always shower after laborious activities. Sweating generally leads to an overload of bacteria, which ends up causing blackheads.
- After washing your face, don’t forget to apply moisturiser. Sufficiently hydrated skin actually helps keep blackheads at bay. Always use a moisturiser meant for your skin types. For example, if you have oily skin, don’t go for heavy creams; choose oil-free lightweight creams instead.
- Since excessive dead skin cells are also a cause of blackheads, it is imperative to exfoliate regularly. Gently exfoliate your skin to remove bacteria and dead skin cells to prevent blackheads.
- Exfoliating will prevent blackheads, so if you already have blackheads, simply exfoliating won’t do.
- Choose gentle exfoliators as harsh scrubs can irritate your skin.
- Having oily skin means your battle with blackheads is never-ending. The best way to combat blackheads, is to use products that absorb extra oil.
- Weekly clay masks, counter benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid treatments can be extremely beneficial.
- Lastly, if you do think you see a blackhead on your nose, don’t touch it! Touching or picking it will only spread bacteria and oil, causing more blackheads. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.