Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil MaheshwariYour feedback matters!
I have some pale white colored patches on my face since 2 weeks. They look like dry patches but they do not go off. When I wash my face with soap they are even more visible! I have attached a pic showing them. Http://imgur.com/a/A8xmY http://oi63. Tinypic.com/2cxatyv. Jpg Please tell me What to do!
I have got dark circles which I think is due to glasses I wear so can you please tell me how to get rid of darkcircles they make me look horrible.
Diets high in saturated fat increase the risk of prostate cancer. As per a report from University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston published in the International Journal of Cancer:
Men who consume high saturated animal fat diet are two times more likely to experience disease progression after prostate cancer surgery than men with lower saturated fat intake.
There is also shorter "disease–free" survival time among obese men who eat high saturated fat diet compared with non–obese men consuming diets low in saturated fat.
Men with a high saturated fat intake had the shortest survival time free of prostate cancer (19 months)
Non–obese men with low fat intake survived the longest time free of the disease (46 months).
Non–obese men with high intake and obese men with low intake had "disease–free" survival of 29 and 42 months, respectively.
Take home messages
High saturated fat diet has been linked to cancer of the prostate
Reducing saturated fat in the diet after prostate cancer surgery can help reduce cancer progression.
Cancer prostate has the same risk factors as that of heart blockages and both are linked to high saturated fat intake.
With an increase in number of heart patients, a corresponding increase in prostate cancer patients is also seen in the society.
Hi sir I am using skin lite. Is it good or bad tell me. please suggest better cream for glowing face whitening cream. Any side effects for skin lite. please suggest better cream for whitening colour to face. If I stop using skin lite black spots ate coming under my eyes. Olz suggest better cream any.
I have black spots on my shoulder. I can used scar removal cream for 2 month but I can't see any changes, what can I do?
I have pain in my anus with swelling and its comes once in year and I took antibiotic as it was advised by physician and he said me that its Anorectal Abcess. Its resolve by medicine but comes once in a year since last four year. So what should I do. Should I go for any investigation.
Hii I am 26 year old guy My skin is oily and black (not too much) and dull Suggest solution to get fair and glowing skin.
But sir meri skin pahili white thi but ab bahut kali Ho gayi to main phirse kaise gora Ho sakta hu plese tell me.
For body massage what oil is good for brightening and softness of skin? Nowadays lots of oil are available in the market. Please suggest me a oil. For now I am using Til Tail.
I need solution for mah skin. Because it is oily after 15minute of wash it will become oily again Nd again.
It's for my sister. She has developed a lump on her breast. It's not painful. It's a movable lump. Local doctors told to operate it. Please suggest what is it and what should be the correct steps for it. As it has been two months since that lump was felt by her.
Sir I want to get my skin tone brighter what should I do please give me some name of medicines and home base treatments.
My face is fair. But my arms upper hand are so much dull colour and also dark dots is there. What can I do for getting fair hands from shoulder to fingers. Pls help me.
I am 18 years old male and I have skin problems that skin becomes always black. So give some home remedies.
My skin is black nd I used momate cream for brightness bt my skin is goin through redness. Should I stop it? Will that redness will be gone out?
The sunscreen acts as a layer of defense against sun radiation and keeps it from causing any damage. It is tremendously important to stress upon the importance of using sunscreen. Using a sunscreen every time you step outdoors and using it correctly is of vital importance to have healthy skin. No sunscreen provides absolute protection from the harmful rays of the sun, but using the right product in the right way will take you far in shielding yourself from their harshness.
Two important facts about sunscreen are:
- You don't need to apply sunscreen if your makeup contains SPF - If any of your makeup products like foundation or powder contains SPF, do not assume that it can replace your sunscreen. Makeup containing SPF cannot protect your skin entirely as cosmetics are generally applied lightly and mostly doesn't cover places like T-zones, earlobes or hairline. To fully shield your skin from the sunrays, it's necessary to apply sunscreen or moisturizer with at least SPF 30 before putting makeup on. It is advisable to apply the sunscreen half an hour before stepping out for maximum benefit.
- You do not need to apply sunscreen in winters or when you are indoors - Winter skin is relatively more sensitive than summer skin which is tanned. If one is in hilly areas or snow covered regions there is reflection of UV light from the snow that causes more skin damage. Also glass can allow UV rays to pass through and indoor lighting can also be a source of UV exposure, therefore you should apply sunscreen even when you are indoors.
Following are the do's and don'ts you need to follow before you apply sunscreen:
- Do: Choose a sunscreen that is, at least, SPF 30+: That is the minimum protection that your skin requires. And if you must stay outdoors for an extended period of time, opt for a product with a higher SPF rating.
- Do: Apply sunscreen 15-30 minutes before going outdoors: For the product to be most effective, it needs to be fully absorbed by the skin before exposure to the sun; the reason why applying approximately 30 minutes before you step out of home is a must.
- Don't: Apply sunscreen only on the face: Make sure you apply it to every part of your body, especially the hands, forearms, thighs and ears, which are commonly exposed to the sun. Not only are these more prone to skin ageing, but the risk of melanoma (skin cancer) is also tremendously high in these portions of the body.