Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. AnilYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old. I am very disappointed from my wrist pain caused by a small accident on last Saturday. please check and best treatment.
Is there any instant erection cream or tablet available in the market if yes pl let me know the name.
Diarrhoea depletes the body of fluids, salts and minerals that can lead to dehydration.
* Apple juice, water and other clear fluids
* Black tea
* Rehydration Solution(ORS/Electral)
* White rice
OFF THE MENU
* Starvation, fluid or restricted diets
* Foods containing sorbitol (Mints and Chewing gum)
* Milk and dairy foods
* Alcohol, caffeine, and vitamin C tablets
When having sex with my girlfriend, the tip of my foreskin (penis, I am uncut) keeps tearing. There is a few drops of blood and it is a little painful. Small scabs appear and the skin (scar tissue) has got quite tight. I'm not in a lot of pain, but the scabs look a little offputting.
Cut processed food consumption to a minimum and increase that of freshly cooked food. Reduce salt intake as much as possible. Increase the percentage of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Chold back on binge eating and king sized portions explore low fat low calorie options switch to skimmed milk and make fried snacks a rare indulgence
I have purchased Vita Ex Gold capsules to increase my sexual performance. When should I take the tablet- an hour before sex activity or 6 hours before. Please advise.
Hello doctor its has from 3 days dat my stomach pain is not ended. My nearest doctor said its food poising can uh suggest me symptoms of food poisoning.
I am 48 years of age suffering from constipation. This problem is there since more than 10 years. I use water treatment which helps me a lot and it almost resolve the problem. Can you suggest some other alternative.
My mother age 60 she has diabetes from 10 years now fasting is 140 and pp is 210 the problem is till last weak she's foot's last small finger get red and hard she feel pain at the time of sleep Dr. Said keep covered foot with socks and covered the finger with cotton. Sir please suggests me any check up or any prevention for her.
What is the meaning of diabetes type 1 and type 2 because I am having diabetes from last 1 year but my parents was not have diabetes. I don't know the meaning of diabetes type 1 and type 2.
My wife (28 y) is in pregnancy of 6 months. This time she is suffering with bleeding piles since last 2 months. Although she was suffering with piles from last 1 years but this is now bleeding regularly and paining. She is taking lactulose sol and applying cream but there is no specific relief. Kindly give advice to get rid of this . Thank you.
Do your eyes get tired easily? Do they look sore or sandy? If yes, then it’s time to worry for your eyes now. There is every possibility that you might have developed a dry eye. It is a common disorder of the eyes that occurs due to aging. It causes discomfort as you end up feeling scratchy or gritty all the time. The eyes turn red and have a burning sensation and feel itchy. Things get worse when you tend to stress your eyes by spending extra hours in front of the computer or read texts. In fact, the discomfort increases as the blinking frequency of the eyes get reduced.
One may also develop blurred vision due to dry eyes. An individual feels as if there is some particle inside his or her eyes, but finds nothing. Though this condition doesn’t lead to very dangerous consequences, it is always a wise decision to seek medical help. The medical term for this condition is keratoconjunctivitis sicca. Once you develop dry eye, there is always a tendency to get it back again. But, the good news is that it can be treated to get some relief.
Dry eye is caused due to problems related to tear formation. When we blink our eyes, a film is formed over it. This thin layer is called a tear film. Tear film is responsible for clarity in vision. In case, enough tear is not produced, one tends to suffer from dry eyes. It is mainly caused due to ageing.
If you don't produce enough tears, if your tears aren't of the right quality or your tears aren't spread across the front of your eye properly then you may develop dry eye. The glands producing tear or the tear film get inactive with age. Sometimes, the tear film is also affected by certain medicines, contact lenses, diseases like rheumatoid arthritis and Sjogren's syndrome.
Dry eyes caused due to ageing cannot be cured completely. You must see a doctor for treatment but there are no permanent cure remedies. However, there are ways to help you get some relief. Here are the ways:
- Try to increase the natural tears: There are certain home-based remedies to get some relief from the problem. You can keep the temperature of your room lower to get rid of the symptoms of dry eyes. Higher temperature leads to the evaporation of the tears. You can keep a humidifier in your room that adds more moisture to the air inside the room. This prevents drying up of the eye due to evaporation of tears. It is also found that when one blinks less, tear formation is reduced. The blinking is reduced while working on computers and reading. One must be careful while doing such things and try and blink as many times as possible.
- Use eye drops: One needs to use eye drops called ‘artificial tears.’ They are an alternative to the natural tears. If usual drops are not effective, gel-based thicker drops or overnight ointments are prescribed.
- Block tear ducts: Another way of tackling dry eyes is by reducing the drainage of tears. For this, the tear ducts are blocked by plastic pieces called punctual plugs. The process is termed as punctal occlusion.
- Take food supplements: Certain oils and Omega 3 and 6 are known to be beneficial in treating dry eyes. Include these supplements in your diet to keep your eyes healthy.