Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anil DambleYour feedback matters!
My age just 19. And I have a problem on chest. My left chest is chest pain. Please suggest me what reason for pain.
The World Heart Federation have found that HEART DISEASE and STROKES are the World's leading cause of death, killing 17.1 million people every year- that's more than victims of cancer, HIV and Malaria
FACTORS WHICH TRIGGER HEART DISEASE AND THREATEN OUR OWN LIVES, AND THOSE OF LOVED ONES ARE…
# Lack of exercise,
# Unhealthy diets
# High blood pressure,
#High glucose levels are all give your body a right fuel..
KEEP YOUR HEART HEALTHY AND FIT BY HEALTHY LIFESTYLE AND FOOD HABITS..
• Quit smoking & limit alcohol
• Manage Blood pressure, cholesterol & sugar
• Maintain healthy weight
• Get more active
• Get timely medical check ups esp after 30"s
• Eat a well balanced and healthy diet
• Stay Calm.. avoid stress
Let's take pledge to eat well, healthy and wholesome and your heart will really thank you for that..
Take care..Shreni's DIET CLINIC
Hi sir i am from Kolkata. Mai bahut healthy or faty hu Lekin kuch problem ho raha hai mujhe bahut ghabrahat hota hai or lagta lagta hai mera bp high horaha hai or pasina hota hai iska koi times nahi hota hai kabhi bhi suru hojata hai Sir mai bahut pareshan hu koi right solution dijiye ya koi medicine boliye.
Sometimes when I take a sudden deep breath my left side of the chest near the cardiac region starts paining. I don't know why but the pain is very sharp and persist for few secs to minutes.
He is a sports man. But now a days he became very tired suddenly, his heart beat goes to high. What is the suitable measures adopted for him?
I have diabetes and BP (140/90). I'm 60 years old. Please suggest a diet plan and also tell me what should my fasting sugar number show.
What are the symptoms of heart attack? My dada ji expired 2 days ago but we could not find the reason of his death. He was lying on the floor and when we turned him back, he had an injury on forehead and he was bleeding. We could not see him, when did he fell. Please tell me. Please help me on this.
When I am studying there is a pain on my back in other time it will not come when I am start reading by seating on the ground it start paining exactly some below of my back side of chest left hind side.
A heart attack is usually characterised by the rupture of a plaque which can cause the spread of the cholesterol into the blood stream.
Cardiovascular diseases are a major cause of pain, suffering and death around the world, today. Heart attacks are caused by coronary heart disease. This is caused by the narrowing of the coronary artery when substances like cholesterol block it. If not treated and revived on time, a patient suffering from a heart attack can meet a fatal result.
So how can you prevent a heart attack?
- Cholesterol: We are all affected to some extent by what we eat. It is important to keep a check on your cholesterol, especially if it is on the higher side, so as to prevent a heart attack. Cholesterol is known to directly cause a heart attack, because if applies layer upon layer to the walls of the artery, and chokes them until they cannot handle the pressure any longer. So watch your food intake and bring down the blood lipid or fat levels with proper diet and exercise to alleviate the risk of a heart attack.
- Assess your Risk Factors: So are you at risk of heart disease and possible heart attack? This will very much depend on your medical history and allied ailments. If you are suffering from high cholesterol or even diabetes, your chances of having clogged arteries and a subsequent heart attack may increase manifold. Also, you may have a family history of heart diseases which can increase the risk of such ailments in your case. So, it is wise to assess your risk factors and take measures like regular checkups, medication where required and even other measures like diet and exercise.
- Blood Pressure: To prevent a heart attack, you can also keep your blood pressure in check. Constant spikes and dips can lead to a malfunctioning heart which can weaken the heart muscles and lead to a fatal result like a heart attack. Further, high blood pressure can lead to wear and tear of the inner lining of your blood vessels, which makes it that much more difficult for blood flow and circulation. So keep a blood pressure measuring machine or cuff at home, or visit your doctor regularly to keep tabs on your blood pressure.
While these basic measures can help take care of the immediate and most direct causes of heart attacks, you can also avoid passive and active smoking, and indulge in a good diet with plenty of exercise to keep your heart healthy.