Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil ChudharyYour feedback matters!
I have facing some little white spots on upper body area back and front side of neck. 5--6 white little spot around 2--3 month back?
I was using klm klin aha face wash from long time due to which my face become very dry and rough, it was suggested by doctor 2 years before because other facewash causes allergy and irritation in my face, kindly suggest me any face wash which is good and which doesn't side effects my sensitive skin. My face become red and causes irritation if I use any cosmetic, mostly moisture or any cream or face wash.
I was suffered from chicken pox last days, now I am OK but now my face and body is full of marks actually dark marks which makes my look ugly. Now what should I do for removal of these marks and get my normal skin like it was before?
Dull skin may occur due to multiple reasons such as lifestyle factors and other environmental factors. It makes you look tired and older; this is due to the presence of dead cells on the skin which does not allow the light to reflect properly off your skin. Facials are very helpful in getting rid of dull skin by improving your complexion and circulation. It cleans the pores, removes dead cells, making you look your age, or even younger. Here are some facial treatments for various skin types:
- If oily skin is your woe: If you have oily skin, you can exfoliate your skin using an exfoliating jelly that contains vanilla and alginate (also known as alginic acid) that removes impurities, blackheads and whiteheads from your skin. You can also use a face mask that consists of clay and align (chemical extracted from brown seaweed) that helps in preserving the skin moisture and tightening the pores on your skin. The procedures help in getting rid of impurities and have a soothing effect on the skin as well.
- Fight dry skin: Dry skin problems such as wrinkles necessitate a hydrate and restore facial. This begins with an exfoliation to remove the dead cells from the topmost layer (epidermis) of the skin. Once the facial is complete, a massage cream is applied that helps in regenerating new skin cells. A vitamin C serum is then applied to make your skin supple and moisturized.
- For combination skin: If you are a person who has the worst of both worlds; dry and oily, then you should opt for a procedure that treats both at one go. A balancing facial that exfoliates the skin using ‘micro-dermabrasion’ (a procedure that involves spraying crystals with exfoliative properties on the face in order to eliminate dead cells of the epidermis) and using a serum to add nourishment to your skin can prove to be very effective. This procedure results in a healthy and radiant complexion.
- Skin that has been affected by the sun: For skin that has been affected by the sun, you can opt for a de-tan facial that will remove the dullness of your skin. Microdermabrasion is used to exfoliate the skin and then a de-tan process is done. Aloe Vera is used to soothe and moisturize the skin followed by application of a vitamin C serum. A face mask with applied to lighten the complexion of the skin. This is also applicable for skin that has been affected by pollution. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I want skin whitening treatment. Which effect rapidly. If injection is good nd fast .i will use that? Gultax5000 gs . My frnd also use this injection and its was effect quickly.
Good Afternoon sir, I wanted to ask about my face skin. Meri face ki skin ka colour same nahi hai. Aap Kuch upaay bata sakte hain. Ki face ki skin ka colour same ho jaaye. Isliye main kya use karu.
Hiii. There is flesh bubble near my anus and its paining. How to cure it. please let me now please plz plz.
Hello Doctor, I'm So irritated with my skin that I always get pimples and black heads from the past 2 year I hav not consult a doctor I use a face wash that's it.
I am suffering from chickenpox. I am curing it. But on my whole body and faces the black scars are developed. What should I do to remove them completely? Is it possible? How long it take? My whole face is covered up with black scars. please give me solution?
The late spring is here and has carried with it’s the burning sun, extraordinary warmth and in addition a swarm of skin issues. The warmth, sun and the sweat makes the skin looks dull and furthermore cause monstrous rashes. Sunburn is basic amid this season alongside tanning. Consequently, it is essential that you keep your skin ensured and furthermore remove care of it to remain from skin bothering. There are sure strides that you ought to take after religiously amid the late spring to look great as well as to keep your skin sound too.
The means are as per the following:
- The first thing you ought to do to keep your skin shining with well being amid the summers is to drink bunches of fluid. The summers accompanies the gift of various nutritious organic products like water melon, litchi, mangoes and these natural products give a wonderful approach to keep your skin sparkling. It is ideal to eat the entire natural products than juices yet whichever way it is useful to your skin.
- The second step that you should take after amid the summers is to apply sunscreen moisturizer before going out amid the daytime, on all parts of the body, that would be presented to the cruel beams of the sun. You would likewise do great to convey an umbrella and cover yourself however much as could be expected from the sunbeams.
- The skin effectively gets bothered amid the mid year that outcomes in furious rashes everywhere throughout the body and the face. Subsequently wear free cotton garments that would drench the sweat and in addition let your skin breath. This would keep your skin solid amid the summers.
- If your skin gets, sunburned, when you return home the primary thing you ought to do is sprinkle cool water to your face. To sooth and unwind a sun consumed skin, douse cool rose water in a cotton ball and apply to the sun consumed zones of the skin.
- It would be perceptive to utilize negligible cosmetics amid the mid year since the cosmetics may turn revolting with the swat as well as cause skin aggravation. In the event that you need to utilize cosmetics, utilize waterproof ones produced by presumed organizations and ensure you expel it totally before going to bed.
- Do not neglect to shower every day to keep your skin and additionally yourself sound amid the cruel mid-year.
I am 23 years and I have got lots of tan especially on my forehead, hands and feet. please suggest me some homemade remedies to remove my tan.
Hey. My problem is lips is very dark. I fell very bad when someone tell me about that. There any medicine for lighting color of lips. If there please tell me the name of that medicine. Thanks you.
With change in lifestyle and eating/drinking habits, our health deteriorates and the first signs are seen on your face. Nowadays, skin starts ageing in your 20s and it is sad. The good news is that we can take care of our skin health with some minor adjustments in our lifestyle. One such change is adding few foods to our diet. Best foods for skin health are:
Almonds - these nuts have high quantity of vitamin e which doubles as antioxidant protecting the cells of your skin from uv light.
Green tea - apart from helping detox and lose weight, green tea is also good for your skin. The antioxidants in green tea have anti-cancer properties which have been proven and hence, prevent skin cancer.
Dark chocolates - love chocolate? here is a good reason to eat them (in moderation). Antioxidants in dark chocolates protect against sun damage and make the skin smooth & soft.
Carrots - carrots have vitamin a which helps clear skin breakouts. Eating carrots gives you a natural glow and a healthier complexion.
Tomatoes - tomatoes have phytochemicals which help eliminate skin-aging which is caused by harmful ultraviolet rays.
Walnuts - these nuts provide a good amount of omega-3 fatty acids which are particularly important for vegetarians who are not getting the same from fish. Not having enough of omega-3 fatty acids can cause dry, scaly skin often leading to eczema.
Water - yes, plain water! it hydrates your skin and allows it to breathe. And, it is the best liquid substitute to sugar filled juices and soda.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.