Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anil Bhaskar TambeYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years male suddenly I feeling pain in heart and lungs and heart feels like heavy stone and wheezing also what is the problem I am having or is it heart attack symptoms?
Always experiencing palpation on my heart during the mid of the night. Waking up from nightmare, throat feeling sore, feet feels on fire, stomach rumbling, and neck feels tight! Especially during a cold weather day, or after I am extremely tired during the day time. To me it's more like a heart attack, but I've even appeared in the emergency room, they told me my heart looked OK. This pattern has been repetitively occurred like a myth for four years without an accurate diagnose. All I can say is that I self- diagnose myself as Chronic fatigue syndrome for 4 years too. Could you tell me what is wrong with me (chances of anxiety is very low), I'm waiting for a more reasonable answer!
Dear sir/madam, my mother suffering from high blood pressure & thyroid problem so could you tell me the proper health diet for her & some healthy tips as well.
Please recommend me how to manage our cholesterol without medication in which only ldl is slightly high around 140 rest all is normal and feel acidic all the time.
Please tell me about the CAD and the diabetic relation. And any person having CAD cal also suffer from diabetes.
Hi doctor, my father age is around 40, from last 2 days he was traveling, after that he got tiny pain from side of the chest, after consulting a doctor said that you should go for ecg test, is this very major concern because this the fast time. Happening and what should I do for this. And what are the home remedies.
Respected sir, well. I am age of 58 yrs and taken" angio plasty" and one" stent" was inserted in the month of november, 2014. Now completely 5 months passed and taking medicine continously according to doctor's advice. Still no any one problem. I am in marketing executive so I must have go to very long distance every month. Shall I go to long distance lonely hereafter. Please give suggestion for my request. Thanking you,
Hey. I do sometime feel a pressure in my chest. Pressure in sense a very lil I feel something. Its almost 5-6 inch below my collar bone. Can I know what may be the cause.
I am having constant pain in chest (very little though) from last weak. What should I do, suggestions needed.
Main jab vi thora sa kam karta hoon ya fer thora jor se bat karne se ya thora walk karne se mare ko saans lene taklif hota hain aur mera heart beat bar jata hai. Bahut pasina vi hota hain. please suggest what can I do.
Some time pain is coming in both side of shoulders-blade. Some time coming in one side. If try bend neck towards down and tried touch chest. Some pain is coming in my body below neck.Please tell.
Summers have arrived and the temperature rises every day. Summer brings with it, its own set of problems. Most common summer disorders are dehydration, heat cramps, heat exhaustion and heat stroke on one hand and acidity, infections, diarrhea, cholera, Typhoid and Jaundice on the other hand.
Dehydration can precipitate heart attack in susceptible individuals. The normal fluid requirement is 30 ml per kg weight, but the same needs to be increased in the summer because of the loss of fluid from sweating. Apart from water, sodium or salt is also lost. A person, therefore, needs to take more fruits during summer period. Not passing urine in eight hours, dry armpits, feeling exhausted or feeling weak are suggestive of underlying dehydration.Dehydration can make the blood thick and precipitate heart attack in patients with uncontrolled blood pressure or diabetes.
Walking is a necessity for heart patients and the same should be continued even during peak summer but the timing should be so chosen that peak heat periods are avoided. One can walk early in the morning or late in the evening. People taking anti-allergic pills should take special precautions as they are more likely to get heat stroke. Heat stroke is a medical emergency leading to charring of organs because of extreme internal heat. A person?s temperature may be more than 105°F.
Recently yeh ke doctor mujhe bolye hain. Mujhe tv huaa hemera chest dard hota hai. Mera body roz garam raha hai. Mera chest mein pani bhar gaya hai. Yeh xerox se pata chala. Main kabhi bhi smoking nahi ki. Sirf computer main yada time use karta hun. Mujhe tv kyun huaa. Tv se ab kaise mukti paoun.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.