Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnidasYour feedback matters!
I am having mostly pain in my lower abdominal and my vagina remain mostly moist with slight white discharge.
Known as a body-healing fruit, watermelon is full of amazing health benefits, especially during the summer season. Because clearly, it is the best time to indulge in this fresh, succulent melon, as it has to offer an array of nutrients, vitamins and minerals. The fruit is incredibly hydrating, with up to 92 per cent water content, making it naturally low in fat.
If you eat watermelon on a daily basis, it can improve your cardiovascular health and protect your eyes and immune system.
My wife's period comes earlier by 5-10 days every month and the periods are too much painful, also there is some white fluids in the rest of the periods time. Kindly suggest.
Hi, I have to ask a personal question. I am a married man and I have sex with my wife many times without condom but my penis upper skin is not broken yet. Can you suggest me how will it break. So my penis inner part comes out of the penis outer skin. And will this affect in pregnancy. Please revert as soon as possible. Thanks.
I am 27 years old. I am suffering from irregular period and thats why doctor suggest me to take krimson 35 for 6 months. But after 6 months when I stop taking medicine, my period also stop. I took pregnancy test but it is negative. I am really worried about what to do?
- Presentation of attention, food or toys, not contingent on pica being attempted
- Differential reinforcement, with positive reinforcement if pica is not attempted and consequences if pica is attempted
- Discrimination training between edible and inedible items, with negative consequences if pica is attempted
- Visual screening, with eyes covered for a short time after pica is attempted
- Aversive presentation, contingent on pica being attempted:
- oral taste (e.g., lemon)
- smell sensation (e.g., ammonia)
- physical sensation (e.g., water mist in face)
- Physical restraint:
- self-protection devices that prohibit placement of objects in the mouth
- brief restraint contingent on pica being attempted
- Time-out contingent on pica being attempted
- Overcorrection, with attempted pica resulting in required washing of self, disposal of nonedible objects and chore-based punishment
- Negative practice (non-edible object held against patient's mouth without allowing ingestion)
After delivery weight loss is a big problem for me. I am trying to loss my weight but its not working.
Respected sir/ma'am, I am 40 year old women actually yesterday by mistake I had consumed peanuts which where manufactured in October 2015 and on d packet it was written best before 1 month from manufacture. Its taste was not rancid nor it smelt bad BUT STILL ON THE SPOT ATE CARDAMOM IS IT HARMFUL. I HAD ATE BY MISTAKE .Please reply as soon as possible Thank you!
My wife is facing a lot of pain during first 2 or 3 days of her period. She consult to many gyno everyone told it will cure with time. Do I leave this on time or I have to go for some kind of checkup or treatment.
Hi After my period a white liquid secrets from my vagina regularly. Say 1-2 times in a weak. I am now of 20 and my weight is 38 kg. Is it normal for a women or this is anything serious. please help me.
In this new age 'Weight Gain' is the most dreaded phrase when people left and right are obsessed with losing weight by any and every means possible, to look good and achieve an attractive personality.
Let me start with a ridiculous point, weight is NOT equal to fat (a misconception I've observed in my patients). A human's body weight consists of his/her ENTIRE body weight, including weight of internal organs like heart brain etc, bones, water content and MUSCLES
In this series of sections on Weight gain - We will Focus on Food and Healthy Diet to complement Muscle Building.
Eating nutrition-rich food increases the protein intake which not only improves the immune system but also helps in fast recovery from illness.
Here are some foods that you can include in your diet to increase the nutrition content and gain muscles.
We all have heard that nonvegetarian food is a great source of protein. That, while true, is half information. as a majority of Indians are vegetarians, I would like to share vegetarian foods which are as good protein sources as non-vegetarian food
- Paneer - Its full of protein and good carbs. Paneer contains high amounts of casein that builds muscle mass while providing your body with its daily intake of protein. It also contains high amounts of calcium that helps you build stronger bones.
- Peanut butter - Just two spoons of the butter can have you set you for the day with 8gms of protein that keeps muscle breakdown at bay.
- Almonds - They contain more protein than an egg and are also a great source of Vitamin B2 that produces oxygen-based energy in the body and Vitamin E that ensures supple skin.
- Soy milk - This is a good source of protein for those who suffer from lactose intolerance or dislike dairy milk. A glass of soy milk contains 6 to 10 gms of protein which is enough to give you a protein boost and jump start your day.
- Kidney beans - A single helping of kidney beans has 13 to15 grams of protein and is a great replacement for meat since it can provide ample protein to the body that promotes healthy skin and hair.
- Quinoa - 8g per 1 cup (cooked) Pronounced KEEN-WAH, this wonder grain is not only high in protein but also low in cholesterol and a good source of iron and fiber.
- Pumpkin Seeds - 7g per 1 oz. Also known as pepitas, pumpkin seeds are a great grab-and-go snack or topping for salads and soups.
- Dried Beans - 12g per 1 cup (black beans).Dried black beans, kidney beans, lentils, chickpeas, and pinto beans are all delicious choices for low-fat, fiber-filled protein. Using dried beans allows you to control the sodium and additives that go into the dish.
- Greek Yogurt - 15g per 6-oz container. Greek yogurt packs as much as double the protein as regular yogurt. It's also thick, filling, tart, and less sweet than some regular varieties, all while staying in the low-calorie range.
Hi doctor. Meri shaadi abhi feb 2016 mein hui hai. Mein aur meri wife baby ke liye ready hai. Hamara intercourse bhi sahi tarah se hota hai. Aur humne har types se sex karke dekh liya. Last mein jab sex over hota hai to sara sperm vagina se bahar a jata hai. Aur meri pregnant bhi nahi hoti. Iske piche kya karan ho sakta hai. please answer hindi mein dijiyega.
I had sex on 2nd nov 2016 but my periods came normal on 10th nov and continued till 15 th nov. Since then I did not had any sexual activity. But this I am late by 2 days. And I am little worried as my periods are regular nd never late. Can I be pregnant?
My friend didn't had her menstrual cycle. And she is not pregnant also. She did her pregnancy test also. Her dates are to be 10th but nothing happened yet. Wat should we do?
There's much you can do to prevent or relieve headaches during pregnancy without taking medication. Start with simple prevention tips:
Avoid headache triggers. Keep track of your meals, activities and headaches for several days to help pinpoint your headache triggers — then do your best to avoid your triggers.
Include physical activity in your daily routine.Try a daily walk or other moderate aerobic exercise.
Manage stress. Find healthy ways to cope with the stressors in your life, such as delegating tasks on your to-do list and spending time with people who lift your spirits.
Practice relaxation techniques. Try calming activities such as deep breathing, yoga and visualization.
Eat smaller, more-frequent meals throughout the day. Regular meals will keep your blood sugar on an even keel, which can help prevent headaches.
Drink plenty of fluids. Staying hydrated can keep you feeling your best.
Follow a regular sleep schedule. Fatigue and lack of sleep can contribute to headaches during pregnancy. Go to bed and wake up at about the same time every day, even on weekends.
Consider biofeedback. With this mind-body technique, you learn to control certain bodily functions — such as muscle tension, heart rate and blood pressure — to prevent headaches or reduce headache pain. If you'd like to try biofeedback to treat headaches during pregnancy, ask your health care provider for a referral to a biofeedback therapist.
When a headache strikes:
Rest. Lie down in a dark, quiet room with your eyes closed.
Use a compress. Apply a warm compress (such as a hot towel) to your face, eyes and temples — or try a cold compress on the back of your neck.
Try massage. Ask someone to massage your shoulders and neck to relieve tension. You might rub your temples, too.
If these steps don't help, check with your health care provider about other treatment options for headaches during pregnancy.
Most pregnant women can safely take acetaminophen (Tylenol, others) to treat occasional headaches. Your health care provider might recommend other medications as well. As with any medication, though, make sure you have the OK from your health care provider first.