Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aneesh Madonkar
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Aneesh MadonkarYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I have bleeding in my gums and teeth for 2weeks. Am afraid to visit dental doctor because of pain. Suggest any remedy to decrease pain.
- The best time for a dental check up for your young child is around the first birthday. Better before the first. Birthday.
Like it is important for a child to be examined by a Child specialist soon after birth in the same way it is very important for the child to be examined by a Child Dental specialist as soon as first milk teeth erupt into the mouth. The Child Dental Specialist can examine and guide you on many aspects to avoid the dreaded tooth decay for your loving child.
The best and Ideal time to come to a Child Dental Specialist is as the mother is carrying the child preferably in the first three months. The mothers or parents can be guided to take care of small aspects which will not only benefit them but, also the little one as they come into this wonderful world.
I want to get my teeth white so please suggest me what should I use to get my teeth white. I use to brush my teeth daily twice then also I am not getting white teeth. So please suggest me any effective method or medication.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.