Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anandpara Mahesh J
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anandpara Mahesh JYour feedback matters!
Hi sir/ madam, What is the best cream or remedy to reduce pigmentation or uneven skin tone. Hope you suggest me the best.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back I used scar removal Cream for 4 months but didn't see any change what should I do?
I am 18 years old girl and I have oily skin, and hence because of that I have a lot of pimples and these pimples tend to leave their mark on my face. My forehead is completely filled with these kind of marks and there are some on my cheeks and nose as well. Please suggest me something so that my marks are being removed permanently. One more thing I wanted to consult you that is my forehead is darker than my whole face, so tell me something, to maintain even tone of my face.
Good afternoon sir I have good height and physic but there is belly fat and my skin colour also some what black how can I improve it sir.
There are many ways to remove your unwanted hair, some of them being shaving, tweezing and waxing. However, now there is laser hair removal as well. Laser hair removal involves having highly concentrated beams of light fall onto hair follicles. When this happens, the hair follicles absorb that light and the excess hair cells get destroyed. Read on to find more about laser hair removal:
Benefits: There are a some major benefits to laser hair removal as compared to other forms of hair removal. Here they are:
- Permanency: When you opt for laser hair removal, usually your hair will never grow again after just three to seven sessions, unlike other forms of hair removal. In fact, laser hair removal is the only way to permanently remove hair which exists. Even if you wax, shave or tweeze, the hair will eventually grow back.
- Precision: It is much harder to not damage the surrounding skin with traditional methods of removing hair. With laser hair removal, you can remove hair, which are dark and coarse without harming the nearby skin.
- Eye and skin protection: The procedure starts off with the patient being given eye protection. This is so that the laser light does not damage the eyes. After that, a cold gel or special cooling liquid is given so that the laser light can penetrate the skin better.
- Testing period: The technician will then give a laser pulse to the area where hair is supposed to be removed from to ensure the right settings are used and also to make sure there are no adverse reactions to this form of treatment.
- Procedure and recovery: After the testing period, the hair will be removed and once it is done, ice packs and other anti-inflammatory creams and lotions are given to make sure that there are no adverse effects of laser hair removal after the procedure.
Recovery: Even after the lotions are given, there are some risks of laser hair removal, such as the skin will look sunburnt and sometimes even blisters may appear. In such cases, sunscreen can help prevent changes in the color of your skin.