Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hi I am charu here, my mother get operated last 10 days back for hernia, now she is having severe pain in stomach n continuous vomiting. What can we do now ? How can we stop vomiting she is not able to digest water even. Please Help.
Dear sir/ madam, I was blessed with a baby girl few days before, and she is hopitalised because of jaundice as it was observed that platelet count - 0. 24 lakshs/cumm serrum billurubin (total ) - 22. 21 mgs/dl and also it was observed that smal bulge on head, it was formed after the delivery. The delivery is normal delivery. May I know why it was happened. Please help me.
My immune system is not strong, I don't easily digest when I eat little bit extra, and also please suggest a good diet chart. Because I feel little weak at working and getting skinny.
Do boys become uglier after puberty because I was very handsome and fair during my childhood but now my complexion have reduced and skin has darkened leading to uglier looks. Will I become as before after 20 years?
I have dark circles upside on cheeks. I go for sleep on 1am at midnight. also I am too weak I want to upgrade my muscle. None gym in my town. I want to use protein. which is safe.
Wat r the food to be avoided in adolescents who have been cured of kidney stones medically. .Preventive measure for stopping recurrence. Especially thru Ayurveda. My son is 26 years old.
Hi I have been suffering from OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER and severe anxiety. I have to perform several rituals to get rid of those anxieties. I have been in psychiatric treatment for about a year. But the symptoms decreases as long as I keep taking medications. As I stop taking medicines the symptoms start again. please give me some suggestions. Thanks.
I have serious pain in both the extreme corners of my mouth. Kindly tell me the methods to reduce the pain,
I am 45 male, want to maintain weight during winters. I always gain weight in winters. Kindly advice how to control weight in winters?
i am 20 years old but the problem is my body weight 65 . How can i release my weight ? Please tell me yours positively suggestion.
I have so many issues. 1-I have sensitive glans penis as I can not masturbate with the foreskin back as it gives me pain. What should I do to reduce this sensitivity? I usually prefer coconut oil for retracting foreskin and masturbating with ease. 2- When I try to urinate with foreskin retracted , I can see my urine is splitting out in two lines and not coming in straight line as it does when my foreskin covers the top end of the penis. 3-My penis never self erect itself. Even after watching porn I can feel the hormones or excitement but I still need to stimulate my penis to get it erect otherwise it stays in dormant mode. My erections are not perfect 90 degrees too. 4- I have bend in head of penis downwards, will it require any correction? 5-The length of my penis is 11 cm when erect. Is it small to please my partner? I am afraid if these issues can cause any problems in my sex life. Please provide me solution and treatment.
I have back pain problem. Because I am setting long time on chair. Please help me with that. Tell me some yoga.
Testosterone is a male hormone and can perhaps be referred to as the key to male libido. Low testosterone can therefore, create problems in your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life. It can even impair your overall health and it has been known to have severe psychological effects as well. It can lead to social isolation or can make a person suffer from acute inferiority.
Some of the symptoms that can be used to identify low testosterone levels are:
- Erratic moods and irritability: Physical processes of the human body are hugely dependent on testosterone secretions. A decrease in testosterone levels can make a man moody or irritable. He can lose his temper any minute or might feel unnecessarily discouraged.
- Decreased muscle mass: Testosterone is known to be effective in strengthening one's muscles and in building up muscle mass. A man suffering from low testosterone will find it difficult to build muscle strength. Significant changes in lifestyle and regimented exercising might not help when testosterone levels are low.
- Long spells of exhaustion: If you have been facing fatigue for quite some time now, your worries should be concentrated around your hormones for a change. The male hormone testosterone when secreted in less quantity can make you feel tired at the drop of a hat.
- Loss of bone mass: Hormonal imbalances in men, strictly characterized by decreased testosterone levels, can lead to thinning of bone mass. The bones grow weak and brittle and they are become prone to fractures.
- Erectile dysfunction: A problem in your testosterone levels can impair your sex life. Men have been reported instances of erectile dysfunction. with lower levels of this hormone. Some have even reported a marked decrease in their libido as well as semen or ejaculate volume.
- Increased hair fall: The health of your hair is greatly influenced by your hormone secretions. Low testosterone can make you suffer from increased hair lose. Bald patches might develop on your scalp. Such bodily changes tend to have psychological effects on a person as well.
Medical approaches to such a condition and risk factors involved.
To treat such a condition one may resort to testosterone injections or to implantable testosterone pellets. When such kinds of treatment are followed up on a regular basis, considerable improvement is noticed. However, the treatment procedures involve certain risks and thus it is best to consult your doctor, who can then prescribe the best combination of medicines and doses for the best effect. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.