Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anand MauryaYour feedback matters!
In the morning after I get up I have pain in the heal and sometimes stiffness of the hip. Any suggestions.
I had sex without condom. But my bf did not ejaculated. So will my periods be late? As they are supposed to be on 4th aug. And we had sex on 30th night.
Mera Name Debu, umar 28 saal hai, i'm unmarried. Sex life ko enjoy yaa Tandurast rakhne ke liye kya kya khana chahiye. Main rojana Drink karta hu.
my periods have to start on October 20th but not occurred waited upto 26th and used norlut- N for 4 days from 26th to 29th we have intercourse on 29th October morning. Is there any chance of getting pregnancy?
I have been recently diagnosed with diabetes. I have ED problem, my blood sugar in under control but my heart beat increases suddenly when I eat tobacco. I have been consuming tobacco since 14 years. Do you think I have heart problem? What line of treatment should I undergo?
I am diabetic and no high blood pressure when I am diagnosis diabetes that time blood sugar FBS is 152 and pp is 178 with glytrin tab random blood sugar is 138 all checked by glcometer. And then two days after without medicine blood sugar is 125.5 my hba1c is 9.5 and only diet and exercise my FBS is under 110 and random blood sugar is under 140 sometimes its under 110 can I am LADA or 1.5 diabetic patient because I am not using medicine I am 29 year old my body weight is 48 and cholesterol is normal.
How to control my uric acid level? I am also 40 years old diabetic patient? Also tell what vegetables and fruits are not good for uric acid.
I'm in so much tension brain is not working. I wanna relieve from tension. Pls give me solution soon pls pls.
Do scaling really helps to stop halitosis.? Ok I will do soon as possible. Wanted to ask tat should I use mouthwashes for the same problem.
After taking vigora 100 I feel some problem like headache and vision problems just like change of colour. What should I do please advise me.
Now fasting days of ramadan. Which foods are healthy for iftar (breaking time of fasting) and suhoor (at 3 or 4 am). We keralites uses a lots of fruits, snacks (fried in oil), chappathies, meat curries and tea for iftar and some rice for suhoor. Now a days folks says don't use fruits of market because they are poisoned. Because please advise me about what's good food habit ?
Can we have fish oil, milk and boiled egg at a time I have heard that it causes permanent white skin patches.
Symptoms of heart attack and how to prevent of this disease please suggest immediately and what should we eat.
Recent years have witnessed the severity of acute respiratory infections. The main cause is exposure to more of respiratory Infection causing microorganisms. Everyone is at a high risk of exposure. The infections can affect all age groups equally. Therefore, you must know all about acute respiratory infections.
Acute respiratory infections may interfere in normal breathing. The infection often starts as a viral infection in the nose, trachea (windpipe) or in the lungs. In cases of non treatment, the infection spreads to the entire respiratory system. The infections are transmissible.
There are many respiratory infections of which causes are unknown. However, a few known viral causes are as follows:
- Adenoviruses: These viruses are known to have over 50 different types of viruses causing common cold, bronchitis as well as pneumonia.
- Rhinoviruses: These viruses cause common cold. Those individuals, be it young or old, who have a weak immune system can have an acute respiratory infection.
- Influenza virus: This is also known as Orthomyxovirus with six types of viruses, such as Type A, B and C, Isa Virus, Thogoto Virus and Coronavirus. Out of these, Type A is known to cause a severe disease.
- Enterovirus: This virus is associated with several human and mammalian diseases, including acute respiratory infection.
- Respiratory syncytial virus: This virus causes respiratory tract infections in the lower respiratory tract.
Bacterial causes are as follows:
- Bacillus anthracis
- Bordetella pertussis
- Corynebacterium diphtheria
- Pneumococcus: It is a cause of meningitis and Pneumonia.
- Streptococcus pyogenes
- Haemophilus influenzae
Few of the prominent symptoms are as follows:
- Itchy, watery eyes - Soreness behind eyes and often conjunctivitis
- Nasal discharge and congestion
- Having Sore throat
- Severe Headache
- Muscle pain
The first thing that the doctor tends to check is the breathing pattern of the patient, followed by a number of checks:
- Fluid and inflammation in the lungs
- Nose and throat checks
- X-ray or CT scan would be required to check the condition of the lungs in advanced cases
There could be complications such as respiratory failure, respiratory arrest or congestive heart failure
Ideally for viruses, there isn't any cure. Medications that are prescribed are for the symptoms.
- Cautious use of antibiotics for the symptoms can reduce adverse effects as well as decrease costs. It will also reduce drug resistance.
- A single oral dose of nasal decongestant used in common cold could be moderately effective to aid congestion in grown-ups for a short period.
- Alternate medications, such as the use of vitamin C help in the inhibition and cure of upper respiratory infections.
- Probiotics and vaccination are available for certain infections such as URTIs, Adenoviruses and Streptococcus pneumoniae.
- Best prevention is to boost your immune system.