Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. AnagaYour feedback matters!
My son who is twelve years old have headache at evening time, family doctor told us, its sinus what should I do? He wakes up at 5: 45 a. M and return from school at 3 p. M. He also take nap after returning from school.
I am suffering from nose bleeding particularly during winters. What should I do? prescribe me some medicine.
Hello, i am getting always problem of tonsils, after that I get fever and cough, that time its feel very hard to talk with anyone, doctor prescribed me for one medicine of mankind pharma name zady azythromycin. I used to take that medicine after two days I feel relax from tonsils but again in 15-20 days I get same problem.
Hi, I am suffering from sinus problem please tell me how to solve this problem. I have consulted many doctors but could not solve. Thank you waiting for your reply.
Tinnitus is a disorder which is characterized by a constant perception of a ringing noise in the ears. This is not the condition in itself, rather it signals some other underlying condition such as an ear injury or age related hearing loss. It is not a serious condition, although the symptoms can worsen with age. If you are affected by this disorder, you might experience or ‘hear’ a constant ringing sensation in the ears, even if there are no external sources of noise. These sounds could range from being a buzzing, ringing, to a hissing sound. This condition has mighty chances of interfering with your daily routine.
It is classified into two types:
- Objective tinnitus: This disorder is caused by muscle contractions or a blood vessel problem.
- Subjective tinnitus: The more commonly occurring type, it is caused by damage to the auditory nerves or regions of the brain that interpret sound.
The causes of this disorder are:
- Exposure to loud noise: If you are exposed to loud noises such as the ones emanating from firearms or heavy machinery over a prolonged period, it can lead to tinnitus.
- Aging: Aging can cause progressive loss of hearing, thus triggering tinnitus.
- Blockage of the ear: There is earwax present in the ears, the function of which is to trap dirt and bacteria. Excessive earwax accumulation leads to loss of hearing, resulting in tinnitus.
- Modifications of the ear bone: Any stiffening of the middle bone in the ear could impair your hearing and result in this condition.
Certain factors such as smoking, age, sex (men are prone to this disorder) and heart related disorders increase the risks of being affected by this condition.
The treatment of this condition begins with the identification of the underlying condition, if any. The various treatment options are –
- Removal of earwax: Excess earwax has gotten rid of which can relieve symptoms of tinnitus.
- Suppression of noise: Certain machines, known as white noise machines, produce random sounds such as the sound of rain or the sounds of waves, thus eliminating the ‘hearing’ of sounds which are common to this condition.
- Medications: Certain medications such as alprazolam and nortriptyline can help reduce the severity of the symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ent-specialist.