Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Amul NanawareYour feedback matters!
After having sex next day my thighs n legs pain I feel full weakness any supplement like revital or good 1 which keep active n fresh please suggest.
I got Jaundice on 18 Nov when bilirubin was 5.10 and typhoid as the report says. Went to Doctor on 04th December as I wasn't feeling sick, it was just that my eyes was yellowish. On 4 the doctor took my blood samples and said I got Obstructive jaundice with total bilirubin showing 20.5, direct as 15.3, indirect 5.2 And also on the next day he advised me to do Ammonia test, Viral card test and sonography. The reports of sonography and ammonia was normal. On 7 my report of viral card came showing Anti HBe Antibody - Non Reactive (1.99) Anti HBs (total) - Reactive (484.48) Anti HCV Antibody - Non Reactive (0.084) HAV IgM antibody - Reactive (7.51) HBC IgM - Negative (0.0) HBC Total -Negative (2.26) HBE Antigen. -Non Reactive (0.329) Hepatitis Marker -Non Reactive (0.675) Profile. And showing total bilirubin 18.8 Direct as 12.17 and indirect as 12.17 After which the doctor said I had hepatitis A and B. And kept me admitted for a week so that my bilirubin decreases. After I got discharge at a bilirubin of 13.5 on 10th Dec and was advised to be in home with regular medicines and in a complete bed rest. He advise me to do MRCP test and consult to gastroenterology. Later I went on 29dec to a specialist and sonography and bilirubin showing 4.3 while normal in sonography. As the last reports of 28.01. 2016 the bilirubin was 1.5 and my other new doctor (gastroenteritis) says no need to do any more tests, like MRCP or any Hepatitis Test as said by him that I was having Hep A and not Hepatitis B At present moment, my weight is 52kg. I am Going to my college, should I need to worry about any of this Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B? Can I start eating healthy food with Masala, Meat, Eggs, Cheese, etc etc? Please answer precisely about appetite. Thank You Best Regards.
Today I known my sugar in blood RBS: 102 mg/dl. This is normal or not? How to reduce the sugar in body. Please give any solution.
Sir, my pennis is burning during urination, what is the reason of that, it is either due to hot summer or something else.
Does hiv can be passed from receiving oral sex? I had an exposure on 28 oct, I was the insertive partner. So on 24 nov I had elisa and p24 test and it came non reactive. So when should I go for a second test? Will tht be confirmed?
There was no intercourse but genital rubbing. There was pre-cum present. He pee after last ejac.(lessening sperm count). Is preg. possible from the pre-cum?
It has been shown that regular exercise and Diet control can delay the onset of Diabetes .People having strong family history can delay the onset of Diabetes by these measures.
How Diagnose Diabetes?
As per the recent Guidelines the following criteria is used for the diagnosis.
1) Normal Range : Fasting Blood Sugar : Up to 110 mg/dl
Post Lunch / Glucose: Up to 140 mg/dl
2) Diabetic Range : Fasting Blood Sugar : More than 126 mg% ( More then one occasion)
Post Glucose Blood Sugar: More then 200 mg% ( 2 hours after 75 gm glucose)
If the criteria mentioned above are fulfilled the person is diagnosed to have diabetes.
There are many mind power music and binaural beats available in the internet to increase the concentration, Sleep and to reduce the anxiety. Hearing to this type of music, will it create mental & nervous problems in long turn? Does it really works for intended?
I have breathing problem, heavy breathing, no stamina, I get tired fast. I am athlete and thats not good thing for a Sports person what should I do?
My wife 51years old is having multiple ovarian cysts about 30mm sizes, since 15years without pain. What should be done?
My grandmother is 85 years old. From last few days she complaint for the back pain and today urine report was came. In which wbc count is 35400, polymorphic 96% + lymphocytes 4% + pus cells are many and red cells are many. So please suggest what to do?
Peyronie's disease is a male genital problem predominantly found in 3-9% of adult men, especially after 40 years of age. In the disease, a scar tissue is formed in the outer layer of the penis called Tunica Albuginea. Scar tissue is a just plaque inside the penis.
Peyronie's disease causes the penis to bend sideways or upwards and can make sex become difficult due to deformity and erection may be a painful process. It is usually associated with erectile dysfunctions, severe anxiety and reduced testosterone levels. It is worth noting that there are treatments for Peyronie's disease, however, the pain often goes away on its own, generally, in 6-18 months of onset, but the deformity stays.
Here is everything you need to know about this disease:
It is not known exactly what causes Peyronie's disease, however, there are some factors, which make it more likely than others. Here are those factors:
1. Trauma: This is the most common factor which causes Peyronie's disease. It is believed that when someone suffers from tiny bleeding of the penis, which is very common in patients of Diabetes, the plaque starts to build up. The injury or trauma, which causes the bleeding may go unnoticed as well.
2. Genes: Genes are also a possible cause of Peyronie's disease.
The symptoms of Peyronie's disease vary, such as:
1. Pain on Erection: There is usually pain in erection during the initial phase.
2. Bent penis: When the penis becomes hard before sex, it may bend downwards or sideways by more than 15 degree, so the vaginal entry becomes impossible or is painful for the partner.
3. Scars: Tissue may form on other parts of the body, as well including the hand and feet. In fact, it has been said that men who have scarring in the hand, which affect the fingers are more likely to contract the disease as well.
One may see extensive scarring in hands in a disease called Dupuytren's Contracture.
1. Wait & Watch: It is worth noting the acute phase with pain is treated by wait and watch, controlling contributory factors like diabetes, low testosterone and psychogenic factors. Antioxidants are useful. Large number of cases are relieved of the pain in 1 to 1.5 years.
2. Intralesional injection: If the bend is significant enough to interfere in sexual functioning, It can be treated by injecting medicines in the plaque. The medicine, Xiaflex is currently not available in India and other medicines given are not very effective.
3. Surgery: This is a last option when Peyronie's disease has not gone on it's own and medicines are not helping either. The two most common procedures performed are removing the plaque and putting a tissue graft in its place and also removing the tissue opposite the plaque to counter the bending effect. The results are fairly good.
Going for a Penile implant is the last option, which is a permanent solution and is commonly done in India. And, the success rate for Penile implant is also very high.
Feeling nausea headache vomiting pains leg pains hand pains fingers nd nails are getting loose. Getting headache.
17 august ko humne sex kiya tha. Without protection. Uski date 21 august thi. Uski date miss ho gyi .fir usne 4-4 days ke bich me pregnancy check kit urine se uska test kiya 3 time but 3 time negative aaya. Fir usko 6-9-16 September ko bleeding start hui. 8-9 days tak fir 10 day ke bad blood aur urine ka normal test kiya laboratory me aur sonography test bhi kiya sab test me kuch nai nikla. Ab uski next date kab ayegi aur usko kabhi kabhi ultiya hoti he. Kya ye normal he. Kya normal blood test aur urine test se pregnancy ki report mil sakti he? 40 days me ultrasound ki madad se Jan sakte he pregnancy me bare me?
I am having pearly penile papules could you please suggest me how to cure this. I am using castor oil But can't able to cure it.
Hii. I had fever some 2 and half months back. Followed by rashes on skin for a day and severe joint pain. Blood tests were also done. But sinc the platelets count was normal test for dengue was not done. After this I have been facing severe joint pain till date. The pain is especially in right shoulder. Knees and fist area. Now my family doctor has suggested a tablet to be taken for assumed chikungunya. The joint pains has not yet gone. Kindly advise.
Kegel exercises can do wonders. They can actually make your pelvic floor muscles strong. This can control your bladder leakage.
To get started, find the right muscles. To identity your pelvic floor muscles, stop urination in midstream.
1) Find the muscles you use to stop urinating.
2) Squeeze these muscles for 3 seconds and then realise for 3 seconds.
3) Add one second each week until you are able to squeeze for 10 seconds each time.
4) Repeat this exercise for 10 to 15 times per session
5) Don't do kegel while you urinate.