Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AmprajapthaYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm a male does using chandrika soap is good for our skin does it gives us glowing and clear skin please tel me plz.
Is soap is good for skin care, or a body wash? As the same for face care soap is good or a face wash? Please help me with this!
For clean face. I have been tried many face washes, Soaps, Fairness cream I didn't find any results. Help me.
Hi sir. When I was 18 years old, my friend suggested me a cream named skinlight. For my face to make lighter. After using two months my face became very red. But, another one warned me don't use this. It's very harmful to skin. So, I avoid that. My face became normal after few days. So, at present please suggest me how to make my face brighter ?
I am having cracked feet and my skin under feet is chapping and is bleeding. Please suggest something. I am dying with the pain.
My face has got a lpt of pimple spots on cheek, forehead and nose how can I remove them with goin to skin doctor? Please help.
I have lots of pores in my facial skin of chins closer to nose. Type of minute pores which make the area look different from skin of rest of face. I had been diagnosed with asthma in my early childhood and had inhaled numerous of steam from steamer. I am not sure if it lead for these pores to develop. Please suggest.
I have skin problem. Its seems like rashes. Though I use medicated soaps and creams its nt getting cured. What shall I do. The rashes are increasing day by day.
I have black spots pimples on my face I used scar clear cream from 2 months but I did not get satisfaction result. What should I do?
I'm having dry skin. My skin color tone is medium. Which is the best face wash and Sunscreen I can use? I'm even having lots of black dot (til) on my face.
My son is of 14 months and from 5 months he has a problem of constipation and sometimes blood in stool, what should be done for food habits and any ayurvedic medication or homeopathic. What else should be done.
I am 22 yrz old and I used clobetasol and neomycin cream as for reduction of dry skin and moisturise it. I used twice or thrice in a weak and it give me good results and fairness in my face, so shall I continue to used it or not.
What is the difference between Miph surgery (stapled hemmorhoidopexy) & STARR surgery for rectal prolapse?
Ayurveda offers a unique and holistic approach in treating acne. It is an Indian healing system, which aims at treating pimples and acne by managing its underlying causes. Toxicity build-up and impaired digestion are targeted according to the doshas identified in an individual by an Ayurvedic practitioner.
According to Ayurveda, the whole of the cosmos is made of 5 elements namely water, fire, air, earth and space. Doshas are aggregations of these elements and affect our well-being. If access to an Ayurvedic practitioner isn’t feasible, then try cutting down on junk food as they contain additives and preservatives. Eat foods which don’t have more than 4 ingredients.
Raw and unprocessed food is the best for digestion. Replace artificial skin care products with natural ones. Change your sheets and pillows regularly as they may have trace residues of acne causing organisms. Insecticides and disinfectants should be substituted for their natural counterparts, such as neem based cleaning agents.
Here are some Ayurvedic natural substances which work wonders for treating your acne:
- Tulsi: An amazing way to get rid of pimples is tulsi (basil) paste when used by you on a daily basis. If access to fresh basil is difficult, then get a jar of dried basil from your neighborhood departmental store and use it with warm water. Use about 3 teaspoons so that a smooth paste can be formed and apply it on your face for over 10 minutes up to 5 times a week.
- Lemon and Honey: A mix of lemon juice and honey is a simple, but effective homemade beauty remedy for the treatment of acne. Mix 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice. Apply the mix on the pimples and on the spots caused by the pimples. However, do not apply on severe pimple outburst as it can cause a severe and intense burning sensation. Keep it on your face for about 10 minutes and then wash it off. You can continue doing this 7 times in a week. You will eventually find very satisfactory results.
- Cinnamon: Try dry roasting dalchini or cinnamon. Grind it finely and then make a creamy paste by adding honey to it. Apply this paste for a minimum of 5 times a week. Let its goodness soak into your skin and watch the benefits of the paste work its miracle!
- Neem: Neem leaves (Indian Lilac) are the perfect natural way of treating pimples. Turn it into a paste and apply it on the areas affected with pimples. If getting fresh neem isn’t feasible, try procuring some dried and bottled leaves instead and soak for about 15 minutes in hot water and use the same as a paste.
- Sesame: Turn sesame seeds into a paste by soaking them overnight. Then turn into a paste. You can also use powder, which is readily available. Keep the paste on for 15 minutes and wait for the magic to work.
- Potato: Potato juice or grated potato can be applied directly onto your pimples. Let the sticky potato juice sit on your face for over 10 minutes before washing it off. It lends a mild and natural bleaching glow to your skin. The same technique can be also tried with tomato juice.
- Mint: Soak a few mint leaves and turn it into a fresh paste , it will act as an astringent. Mint is also effective in making acne marks fade away if used regularly.