Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Amith PeshpathiYour feedback matters!
My wife is suffering from elbow pain and her arm also started to shrink from some time. Before 2 months we went to Amandeep clinic at jammu there we come to know that her arm nerves were compressed by a bone of elbow. Then they suggest us for an operation at Amandeep hospital Amritsar, we favoured there point and then operation was held and it was successful according to them. But at present time there is no change in condition of her arm. So please suggest us best method for curing her arm.
I'm 25 year old, I'm having back pain while I'm traveling long journey, is there any better option to avoid this problem while I'm in travelling, or I'll prefer any medication to control back pain?
I have osteo arthritis from last 3 years and I am an active badminton player should I keep on playing or stop playing?
Will gout lead to any harmful effects on my body? I am a food lover and prefer mostly non veg but, I am not obese. So, I want to know what are the future problems that may arise due to gout and how can I rectify them. And also when I eat a lot I feel burning sensation in my chest and pinching pain in heart. I suffer with high gastric problem also. Are all these symptoms iinterrelate. Please guide me.
I am a 52 years old women suffering from rheumatic arthritics by hereditary my left knee always paining any chance to recover this sick ?
I am 30 yea old male and I have backbone problem and I used many types of medicine and tubes. So give me a solution.
I an 50 years old male. I am suffering from joint pain but never used any medicine for the same. I am working in a private co. As an Accountant. My work is sitting job. Sometimes I feel more pain in my Leg, Knees, All Fingers, Elbows, Neck. What I have to do? I always avoids any medicine but like massage by Mustered Oil by self and take relief.
I'm facing breathing problem. Previously faced the same few years back and that was due to asthma. Then I got'Airspace inhaler prescribed form the doctor while I was in delhi and I got well. Again I started facing the same (mostly when I travel to different city). This time i'm facing since last 2 months and I have to use" Airspace Inhaler" once a day to avoid this. Is there any permanent solution for the same?
I have been playing soccer from last one month (it was after 4 years). Some how I sprained Mt ankle and heels part.Couldn't put my foot down. And I practice every day.Last week I recovered with home remedies like hot water and salt. Yesterday after the match it started again. The heels and ankles pain when I walk and also we have matches every Sunday. Kindly suggest something
Hi doctor, My father is having a problem with neck and lower neck (behind), he is not able to move neck at all right to left up to down from 7 days we don't know the reason why is this happening. He slept with wet towel under the neck few days back so may be there is a problem with nerves or etc. Now he feel very bad pain and using pain killers diclovin and tremazad. The pain is very much as he is taking 5-6 diclovins in a day. Suggest something helpful.
I am suffering from high blood pressure & knee pain for the last 15 years, and erection problems for more than 3 years.
Hi my name is narender singh chomu. I am 25 years IT guy. I have back pain problem last some months. Will physiotherapy help in this?
My mother (Age 51, weight 69 kg) has osteoarthritis and the synovial fluid of the right knee is nearly gone but the bones of the left leg started to bend and paining more severe from 2 month on wards. Doctor advised for the knee replacement. I have a query is that how successful is the knee replacement and what's the life of the artificial knee and where we can go for the knee replacement surgery?
Arthritis is an autoimmune disorder wherein, the immune system of the body attacks healthy tissues within the various joints of the body. This causes inflammation of the joints, leading to multiple problems in them. One common issue with all the problems is pain. Thus, managing pain with rheumatoid arthritis is one of the most important facets of the treatment. More than the deformities or other problems, it is the pain that limits your capabilities. Some techniques for the management of pain are mentioned below.
- Pain medication: This is the obvious and first choice to avail if you need to reduce pain. There are many types and levels of pain medications which can range anywhere from being mild to very strong. However, this isn’t an option that should be considered lightly as you may have a tendency to develop a dependency which can border on addiction. Also, many of them harm the hepatic and renal system of the body if used beyond a certain period. Thus it is advisable to use this prudently.
- Weight management: In many cases, the pain is exacerbated by obesity. It has been noticed that obese or overweight people tend to suffer more from arthritis pain as the added weight tends to add pressure on the joints. Thus, one of the best ways to reduce a significant amount of pain would be to reduce weight through dieting and limited exercises that don’t strain the joints. However, it is easier said than done as a person in pain cannot usually exercise! So, the best strategy is to visit a pain specialist / interventional pain physician and get your pain controlled. Thereafter, start the exercises and reduce the weight effectively.
- Medication for inflammation: Inflammation of the joints is the primary symptom of this disorder. Inflammation is also what causes the pain within the joints. Thus, treating the inflammation with relevant medication has also been known to reduce pain. This is usually the first option to go to for relieving arthritis pain. The catch point here is also the side effect profile of these drugs.
- Changes in Diet: A few type of foods, especially certain fish found in colder waters are a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are very good at reducing inflammation within the joints. There are also certain food items which may be bad for your arthritis pain as they may aggravate inflammation and it is better to avoid such items altogether. Some examples of such items would be sugar, alcohol, white flour, processed meats, gluten rich foods among others.
- Massages: Whether it is a self-massage or from a therapist, it is a great way to encourage circulation which can help reduce inflammation and work as a pain reliever. A therapist would also know certain specific techniques to relieve arthritis pain. However, most of the times, improper massage shall do more harm than good.
- Interventional Pain Procedures: These may often be the most cost effective and usually the only option to reduce pain. These include joint injections, neurotomies, radio frequency therapy, laser therapy, ozone therapy, platelet rich plasma or anti-inflammatory injections.
- Other therapies: Some other therapies include heat and cold compress, acupuncture, wearing supportive wears and braces among others to encourage circulation and reduce pain. Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation also helps to relieve pain by stimulating the affected nerves in the joints with the help of a low voltage electric current. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.