Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amitabh SuchakYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old ,everything is normal in reports .bt period is irregular (it's come 3-4 month ).I am not conceive from 3 years ,now I am decided to go for iui. Then how much % success rate of iui in this case. Can I conceive in that? My hubby report r also normal.
In modern life, the word stress is not new. Almost everybody is in stress, be it financial, personal or professional. According to Ayurveda, stress is that situation of your mind when it is imbalanced. If you are not under stress, then your mind will be relaxed and stable, and it can perform everyday activity normally. Hence, when you are under stress, Ayurveda has a solution for you to relieve you from stress and lead a normal life.
5 ways through which you can deal with stress with the help of Ayurveda are:
- Take a Bath: Although bathing is your daily habit, yet by bathing you can control your stress levels. When you take a bath, it helps your body to release tension and relax the nervous system. While bathing, you can add 1/3 cup ginger powder to the water. This will increase the healing and relaxation process. You can also take Epsom salt bath as that too will help you to relax and cleanse.
- Practice Oil Pulling: For removing the natural toxins from your mouth and increasing your sense of taste, you can gargle with warm water toasted with coconut and sesame oil. Start by swishing the mixture of oil. You can swish the oil from the front to back, side by side and throughout your teeth for about twenty minutes. After spitting the oil out, you must rinse your mouth with warm water.
- Do Abhyanga: This is an ancient practice of oil massage where you use oils to calm the nervous system and rejuvenate the tissues by lubricating them. With this self-massage of oil, you can promote circulation of blood throughout your body. Abhyanga is a practice of rejuvenating your body through massaging the different parts with organic oil. There are different types of oil in Ayurveda that are used for various purposes.
- Practice Nasya: This is another technique in Ayurveda where medicated oil is applied to the nasal passages. When you practice this, the delicate nasal tissues are soothed and relieve stress. However, pregnant women and menstruating women should not practice Nasya. Every morning apply a few drops of Nasya oil to your nostrils for getting better results.
- Massage Your Feet before Bed: Another way to relax your body from stress is by massaging some oil before sleeping. For this, you may use brahmi oil, bhringaraj oil, or sesame oil. With this practice, you can soothe your body and release the pressure, thus getting relief from stress.
You must try these everyday so that Ayurveda can relieve you from stress. However, do not forget to get to experts if you still find yourself under stress.
Please Help and suggestion me meri wife ko 9th may 2017 ko miscarriage hua tha doctor ne bola 12 se 15 din tak blooding rahegi lekin abi tak 8th june ko bhi thoda thoda blooding/period ho raha he or pregnancy test positive aaraha he please muje ese rokne ka solution btaye.
She is intercourse for the one time wid her bf in the month of january 14th. Do not take any pills. Her last lmp date was 24th of december. In 24th of january she had little bit of spotting but still now her menes not come. She took 5 pregnancy test at home. But evrytime its come negative. Even 50 days after the last lmp she took a test. Also come negative. Now she is worried as pregnancy is negative and her period is not coming also. So plzz tell whts her problem? Is she pregnant? But she dnt have any symptoms of being pregnant. Plzz tell.
I am suffering from PCOS problem and due to this abortion takes place at two times, my last date of abortion is 29 june and at present, periods did not come. What is the reason behind that. please tell me. I n very conscious .bcz I can not take risk any more.
I had miscarriage on jan 2017 now I missed my periods for 6 days and I took beta hcg. My beta hcg level is 253. My last periods date is may 7th. When I coulsted a doctor she said that level is low and asked me repeat the test. Im worried to the core that I may end up like last time. Kindly tell me is it very low and also I get slight pain like a periods pains but its just a slight pain. Kindly let me know if it is not a good symptom.
Sir I had unprotected sex with my friend after 2 days of her periods which get over 19/10 and on 20/10 I gave her pill (i pill) bcoz I didn't understand wt to do. After taking pill its going to 12 days she didn't have periods yet. And her next date is on 9/11. I am tooo worried wt to do.
I feel too much pain since 2-3 days before started my period and during the period I feel normal. Also I want to get pregnant so advise me that when should we have done intercourse to get pregnant successfully?
I am 25 years old unmarried having problem with monthly menstruation. It lasts only for 2-3 days. What should I do?
I am 15 weeks pregnant. I have done urine test, it comes as infection is present. Report shows pus cells-occasional, ecoli bacteria ->100,000 is present. Is it dangerous and I want to know the diagnostic procedure.
All of us have our 'good hours' and 'bad hours' each day. While there are the night owls, who are more productive and ideating in the late night hours, there are others who like to be the early bird that literally catches the worm. For both these categories, there are again hours where the energy wanes. Did you know there are some simple techniques that can help to maintain consistent levels of energy throughout the day?
As much as possible, try and maintain a regular routine in terms of waking up, eating at the same hours as closely as possible, and retiring for the day. The biological clock or circadian rhythm needs to be maintained as much as possible if high productivity is desired. Here are some things that can be completely and easily controlled to keep your energy levels steady through the day.
- Sleep patterns: Be it going to bed or waking up, try and maintain a pattern that does not vary too much, at least not drastically. After waking up, a good dose of light in the morning is very helpful. If your work requires you to sleep during the day, ensure you get up into a room that is well and brightly lit.
- Exercise: Whether is it Saturday or cloudy, a 30 minute workout does magic like nothing else. Get outdoors and be it a walk or a run, cycling or swimming, you will see nothing else boosts your energy as well as this.
- Nutrition: Reduced carbohydrates, a good dose of protein, ample hydration, adequate fiber intake, and good quantity of dry fruits are somethings to definitely follow. Start with a good breakfast that can boost your energy requirements for the day and eat less as the day goes by.
- Caffeine: One of the most pleasant experience is to wake up to have a refreshing cup of coffee. While it sounds exotic, the body benefits more if this caffeine is provided sometime later in the day when the energy levels are low.
- Alcohol: For many, alcohol could be a way of stress busting, but if scientifically looked at, alcohol reduces the quality of sleep and leaves you feeling unrested. It also leaves one tired and irritated. If possible, the alcohol intake should be at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Power naps: Highly proven technique, where possible, a power nap of 15 minutes is believed to boost up energy levels significantly.
These are some methods to boost your energy levels. Most of it something completely controllable and changeable by you, all it requires is a conscious effort from you.