Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I am a married girl, 27 year old. My husband is 37 year old. Got married 1 year ago. We are trying for a baby, but the result is negative every month. We are so depressed. Which is the right time to get a baby. Can you please suggest some ideas.
1-take plenty of water in whole day
2-take dinar at least 2 hours before sleep
3- increase fibers in your diet. Like take papaya, cheeku, salad, cucumber. Etc
4-try to take whole fruit instead of fruit juice
5-take a little walk after taking meal
6- take a luke warm sweet milk at night
7-don't take heavy meal in dinner;
8- don't take more food until last food has digested.
9- take a glass of water at morning empty stomach.
10- don't take have food if you are not hungry.
Pregnancy test machine me kya indicate hone k baad pata chal jata hai lady pregnent hai. Please advise.
My sister has not got her periods for 2 months she is 26 please give some tips so that she can get her periods on time n on regular basis.
I married recently my wife 2nd itself created problem n told me I am avoiding I am not taking care of her n while sleeping I should turn to her side n sleep. 3rd I was suffering from severe headache she disturbed me n I told don't disturb for that she cried. Yesterday while from out of station my wife elder brother asked her any good news I told to my wife hello this is not joke intercourse I have done it vil take time, but she is not listening n she want baby immediately. Please give me gud answer for intercourse so that I vil show to my wife.
Actually I did sex with my husband before 2 days and I took i-pill on same day. Right now we don't want any child. I am not very much sure about it,am I pregnant or not? Can you tell me how can check because I live alone here with my husband.
I was on clomid 50 from the 2nd to 6th day of my cycle and on the 13th day I was given the hcg trigger on the 15th day during the trans vaginal sonography the Dr. said that she could find some free fluid in the sonography and suggested to include protien in my diet. What is this condition. How can his be treated .shd I avoid taking fertility related medication .pls help.
Hello sir/mam I have got small rashes in and outside my vagina. It burns while urinating and touching. I have got cultured done the result was negative. Please help me and suggest me some good ointment or medicine. Thank you.
I love to eat chalk and mud diya is it a sign of disease my weight is increasing day by day inspite of exercise my body temp is always very high.
I 37 year old trying for second pregnancy I have done ivf 2 times but it last only for 1 month what may be reason.
Hy. I am 25 years old. I hd sexed manh times before marriage. In coming nov I am going to get married. So I need to knw is there ilanything like. artificial vagina. Which could bleed out at time of sex during first night. Or another remedies. Pls giv me suggestion also for tightening my vagina. Thnku.
Me and my partner had sex on 22-25 november after which I missed my periods due on 5th december and took the pregnancy test which resulted positive. I had mifepristone on 15th december and mifepristone on 16th after which I faced little blood. There was lots of cramping although. I want to ask whether I need to wait more to bleed properly and pass the tissue or shall I go for the ultrasound as it a complication?
Hello, I just had sex with my girlfriend last night and it was unprotected. I just wanted to know that if I didn't ejaculate can I still become pregnate from pre ejaculation? We didn't have sex for very long only a couple minutes because of my torn frenulum, I just wanted to know what I should think/know and this point? I didn't ejaculate but didn't use condom. Is there risk of pregnancy, Should my gf take emergency contraceptive pill?
Endometriosis: causes and treatment
Endometriosis is a chronic disorder that occurs when tissues, which form the inner lining of the uterus - known as the endometrium - are found outside the uterus. This abnormal growth of endometrial tissue can take place on any part of the pelvic and abdominal regions such as the ovaries, fallopian tubes, cervix, vagina, vulva, bladder, etc. Rare occurrences of endometriosis can also happen in the lungs, on the arms, and thighs among others.
There is tremendous research underway with regard to the causes of endometriosis in women as the exact root of its occurrence has not been determined.
The most plausible explanations for the development of this disease are as follows:
1. Retrograde menstruation: the most likely cause of endometriosis, this happens when menstrual blood and tissue backs up into the fallopian tubes and pelvis instead or getting expelled from the body. These displaced endometrial tissues then stick to the pelvic walls and grow on other organs in the region.
2. Endometrial cell transport: endometrial cells and tissues are often transported through blood and lymph vessels to various parts of the body where they start to thrive.
3. Embryonic cell growth: embryonic cells that line the walls of the pelvic and abdominal cavities often turn into endometrial tissue, which causes endometriosis.
4. Surgical scars: endometrial cells often get surgically transplanted to scars in the abdomen and pelvis during surgical procedures such as c-sections or hysterectomies.
5. Immune system disorder: dysfunction of the immune system prohibits the elimination of endometrial tissue outside the uterus.
6. Foetal development: endometriosis can occur in a foetus that retains endometrial tissue, which develops into the disease later in life when triggered by pubertal hormones (hormones that trigger puberty).
7. Hormones: endometriosis is stimulated by the hormone oestrogen, which leads to the disease when it reaches abnormal levels.
Endometriosis is a curable condition. The common treatments include:
1. Pain medicines: over-the-counter painkillers and anti-inflammatory drugs help relieve the agony of endometriosis and burning menstruation.
2. Hormone therapy: the administration of certain hormones such as birth-control pills and other hormonal contraceptives, as well as drugs that block stimulation of the ovaries are effective in suppressing the development of endometriosis.
3. Surgery: this resorts to only when all other methods of treatment have failed. The initial surgical approach is to remove the extra-uterine endometrial growth. However, some cases might require a hysterectomy with complete removal of the uterus and ovaries.