Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amit ShobavathYour feedback matters!
I am 58 yrs old diabetic for last 20 years. I got kidney transplanted 4 months back and absolutely fine. Recently since last 10 days I find itching and burning in the anus and irregular passing f stools with little difficlty. I am afraid it may leead to piles problem. Please suggest me how to overcome this poblem.
I'm a teacher teach for competitive exams.. My standing classes goes for 10 hours average.. I am facing severe throat problems.. Pls suggest smthnng relaxing..
When I eat any fried thing or heavy thing my head start paining. I have the problem of stomach gas also. What I do?
I am 44 years old female. My nails have vertical ridges on them, and are also prone to breaking very easily. I cannot wear these long even two mm as they break or chip very soon. Pl advise.
Hi I am 25 year old and I am having premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction .this thing affected on my confidence also. I am having habit of masturbation by past 10 year kindly suggest medicine or home remedies for cure my sexual life.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Married for 1.75 yrs, not able to become father of a child. Did sperm count test and found out my sperm count was below 20 mil. As per doc advice took addyzoa. Now my next test the count shoot up to 5.9 mil in a months time. I got referred to an urologist, where I was advised to stop addyzoa and instead to take come 5 mg, evion 400 and ubi q 100. After three months still no luck with baby did another test before visiting the urologist to my astonishment the sperm count drastically reduced to 0.7mil I repeated the test thinking something could be wrong this result was even more terrifying the count dropped to 0.3mil. I was taking fine 1 mg prescribed by dermatologist as I was losing hair. I had been taking this for 3 yrs. Last month I found fine messes with androgen and reduce sperm count and when taken with come would cause adheres effect. Last one month I take addyzoa morning and night, ubi q and evion at night. Please advise can the sperm count be brought to normal? What should I do to make it normal? Do I have a possibility to make my wife pregnant?
I do have problem of piles. It starts bleeding in intervals of three to four months and after few days of bleeding stops itself. How can it be cured?
Dear Sir, My son(22years old) is suffering from ULCERATIVE COLITIS since 2 years.He is surviving by taking daily medicines.Is there any permanent remedy for us.Kindly educate/guide me in this regard ? Regards, P.V.SETTY, VIZAG
When i am sitting in chair gas release automatically with bad smell for 1 year suffering from same problem even empty stomach the gas is automatically release continuously please tell good solution sir.
My penis is 5 inches length. My average ejaculation time is 1.5 minutes. My wife need fast movement. If I do fastly then the time decreases. I am very sad about this. Can I get rid of this. Is the penis size is a problem. Please help me.
The air is saturated with moisture during the rainy season. This makes the weather humid and everything else damp. This makes it an ideal breeding season for bacteria, viruses and fungi. Common problems of the season like water logging even deteriorate this situation further. Skin-related problems are on the rise during the monsoons, especially due to fungal infections.
Here is a list of a few fungal infections and how you should deal with them:
- Athlete's foot: This disease occurs if the feet are exposed to dirty water for a long time. The skin turns greenish with pus-filled scaly and itchy patches. You can treat this by using absorbent anti-bacterial and anti-fungal powder. Soaking your feet in vinegar or bleach solutions can be helpful for getting relief from Athlete's foot. It is also best to keep your feet dry all the time and carry a separate pair of shoes.
- Ringworm: Ringworm infection occurs in the shape of a ring on your neck, on the soles of your feet, in the armpits etc. It can be treated with anti-fungal powder or cream. Also, avoid scratching the infected area or wearing clothes made of synthetic material.
- Tinea capitis: This is a fungal infection on the scalp or in a beard (also called ringworm of scalp). It can be treated using anti-fungal shampoo containing ingredients like salicylic acid which exfoliates the skin and scrubs the infected cells off the scalp.
- Nail infection: Dirt and mud that accumulate under the nails lead to fungal infection in both the fingers and toes. Due to the humid weather during the monsoons, accumulation of sweat under the nails is also responsible for such infections. The preventive measure is to keep short nails and remove dirt from under the nails. Anti-fungal powder is a remedy for this too.
- Eczema: This is a chronic skin condition where itching and bleeding blisters and patches appear on the skin. The disease is often aggravated during the monsoons due to the damp weather. This can be treated by applying salt and magnesium on the affected areas of the skin. Coconut oil helps to provide relief from the itching and burning sensations. A great way to keep your skin safe from these infections is to use only soft cotton clothes during the monsoon season. Materials like silk, satin, polyester etc. irritate the skin and do not allow the pores to breathe, so they should be avoided.