Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Amit PispatiYour feedback matters!
One year back I used to be around 50 or 52. I have gained around 15 kgs in a year. I hv been doing gym for last 6 months but I am not satisfied with the result. Can you recommend me some fat burner. I am 25 years old and my weight is 60 kgs. I am married and want to plan a baby soon. I have been experiencing knee pain after doing gym. Now I want to continue walking with some fat burner. Can you suggest me. I will be highly thankful to u.
I am 19 and I have leg pain in lower left limb since 2 months. My color Doppler test is negative and hemoglobin is good what could be the reason? It increases during night.
I am a 39 old male and have leg pain issue from long time. My legs below knees pain very much. It feel like hot and pains when I seat or going for sleep. Consulted doctors and taken calcium tablets as well as B12 treatments. In summer pain is increasing. More pain in foots.
I am 36 years old. I won't drink and smoke. May I take omega-3 Fish oil tablets for health. Kindly suggest If I can take how to take it daily. I am getting joint pains and I will do walking and push ups and dumbbells also daily. So may I take for health.
I am suffering from lumber spinal stenosis with sever back pain and numbness+weakness in both legs. Also limitations in steady walking. Please prescribe suitable medicine.
Fibromyalgia is a musculoskeletal disorder that is characterized by pain in the muscles and the joints. This disorder leads to the development of multiple tender points on the body, wherein, a very small amount of pressure applied might result in pain. In some cases, social isolation and depression may occur as a result of this disorder.
The symptoms of fibromyalgia are:
1. You will have difficulties in sleeping at night
2. You may experience mental problems and cognitive dysfunction
3. Light and noise sensitivity
4. Irritable bowel syndrome
5. A numb feeling on your hands and feet
6. Chronic headaches
7. You may experience painful periods
8. Restless legs syndrome
9. You may be depressed
The muscles of the body tend to feel overworked, even though you may not have exercised. You may also experience deep throbbing pain and burning sensation in the muscles. In addition, it may cause symptoms similar to osteoarthritis and bursitis. You are at a higher risk of being affected by fibromyalgia if you have a family history of this particular disease.
Some other causes of this disease are:
1. Certain infections and illness may lead to fibromyalgia
2. Car accidents
3. Any repetitive motion
The treatments for this disorder include:
- Sleep management: Optimal levels of sleep at night help in improving symptoms of fibromyalgia. Don’t drink coffee or consume spicy foods before going to bed as these have the ability to interfere with your sleep cycles.
- Medications: The doctor may prescribe medications to manage the pain. Taking anti-depressants may be necessary if you suffer from depression.
- Other therapies: Massage treatments help in easing the symptoms of fibromyalgia. You may continue with your exercise regimen after consulting the doctor. Relaxation techniques like mediation may help improving your mental health. You may also be asked to include various food supplements to make sure your body receives the necessary nutrients in the right amounts. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedics.