Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Amit PispatiYour feedback matters!
Shreyas Chandrashekhar Ganpat
He is one of the best doctor(Ortho) in Mumbai.
I am Suffering with plantar fasciitis. Had phisiotheraphy for two weeks. Again the same. Tried pain killers and anti inflammation drugs. Feeling contionous burning at a point below the heel. Help me out! please. Very much annoyed.
How can I cure pain of my heel and feet? It generally happens early in the morning when I wake up and when I sit for a while.
I have a back pain. I am trying to body building. I have a back pain. I am trying to body building. I have a back pain. I am trying to body building. I have a back pain. I am trying to body building. I have a back pain. I am trying to body building. I have a back pain. I am trying to body building.
I'm suffering form back pain for last few months. And still I have not take any treatment by and health advisor. My sex is male and I'm 23years old.
I had a shoulder dislocation problem in my right hand. What medicines should I prefer. And any precaution which I should take care of please suggest.
I had a back pain. From 1 week. Even I can not sleep in nights. What can I do to get relief from this?
I am diabetic from past 5 years. Age 53 years. My left knee gives me pain. First it was after long city driving, now it is while driving. Please suggest how I am affected and remedy.
Mai 38 years old hu mujhe ghutne ka gap hai our kamar dard bhot hai. Mai thoda weigth bhi kam karna chati hu. Mere hair bhi bhot girte hai please help me.
A shoulder dislocation occurs when the bones of the upper arm snap out of your shoulder blade, generally after suffering a major injury. The joints of the shoulder are the most flexible body joints, thereby, making them more prone to dislocation. In most of the cases, a dislocated shoulder can be fixed within a few weeks’ time with the help of proper diagnosis. There is a high chance of suffering from dislocations over and over again. A dislocated shoulder, if not treated immediately, can lead to further complications such as damage to the blood vessels and nerve around the affected area or tearing of the associated muscles or ligaments.
What can cause a shoulder dislocation
You can experience a dislocation in your shoulder joints due to the following reasons:
- Shoulder dislocation can occur if you play any kind of contact sports such as football or hockey. You are more susceptible to a dislocated shoulder if the sports or physical activities you engage in regularly involve the risk of suffering from falls such as gymnastics or volleyball.
- A dislocated shoulder is a common occurrence if you have suffered a major motor vehicle accident that might have affected your shoulder.
- You can also suffer from a dislocated shoulder if you have survived a fall in the recent past such as tripping from a ladder or similar injuries.
Symptoms of a dislocated shoulder
You are suffering from a dislocated shoulder if you exhibit the following signs and symptoms:
- Abnormal enlargement of the affected area or bruising
- Severe pain around the shoulder area due to a recurrent muscle spasm in the shoulder joints
- Extreme pain while moving the joint
- A sense of numbness or a tingling sensation near the affected area, for example, in areas around the neck or the arm
- Visibly deformed shoulder joints
Treatment for shoulder dislocation
The treatment for shoulder dislocation depends on the severity of the injury. The following treatments can be implemented with suggestion from the doctors:
- If you had recurrent instances of dislocated shoulders, your doctor might suggest a surgery to remedy the damaged blood vessels and nerves around the area.
- Depending upon the intensity of the pain, the doctor might implement a general manoeuvre procedure to relocate your shoulder bones. After the procedure is conducted, you will feel your pain significantly reducing.
- Your doctor can also recommend you to wear a sling around your shoulder area to regulate the movement of the shoulder joints for the first few days to about 3 weeks, depending upon the intensity of the pain.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 36 years old male .My problem is when I sleep in the night I feel pain in my waist in the morning when I getup the pain has gone automatically 11 pm to 8 am sleeping time.
I'm having pain in my backbone for last 6 months. What should I do and which doctor should I visit like ortho neuro, etc?
I have a neck pain since last 5 month I Hve gone to many doctor but I did not find well in my health so pls.
I am 16 years old. I have pain at my right side of back. I am suffering for 1 years. I feel this pain when I sit on chair for long (ie. In school) and if I down my neck, the pain increases.
I am suffering from gout and my right upper part of leg is getting weak and almost become half as compared to left how can it be better.
I am 35 years old suffering with severe knee pain (right &left) with swelling some times, I have shown to a doctor after he observe the x-ray report it was osteo ortharities. Can you help me in this regard?
The problem of morning back and neck pain may be due to the position of sleeping or it may be related to inflammatory arthritis which can be familial. Morning back pain is largely related to wrong sleeping posture and less commonly due to arthritic conditions like Ankylosing Spondylitis or Rheumatoid Arthritis. Whatever be the cause- this condition requires attention by an Orthopedic doctor as it may worsen in due course of time and should not be taken lightly.
Some common factors causing this are:
- Mattress: Too soft or too hard a mattress might induce back ache after sleep. For people with waist and hips of equal proportion, a firmer mattress would do well. For those with narrower waist than their hips, a flexible and softer mattress that can move with the pelvic weight would be a perfect choice. Refrain from using old hardened mattresses.
- Pillow: The pillow you use must be able to render support to your neck naturally. Instead of using excessively firm or soft pillow, try substituting it with memory foam pillows, refillable water pillows or cervical support pillows.
- Posture: Not changing your position while sleeping or sleeping on the belly exerts strain on the back muscles, causing pain. On the other hand, sleeping on the back or on the sides causes comparatively less strain on the spine.
- Other causes such as strenuous workouts or physical activities or sitting at a stretch during the day might cause pain while sleeping or after getting up from bed.
Remedies for Morning Back Pain:
Fortunately, there are some home remedies to cure the morning back pain.
- Switching your mattress is a more expensive remedy for back pain, but may often be the ultimate cure. Most people sleep the best on medium-firm mattresses. Be sure to try out the mattress before you buy it.
- For occasional back pain after sleeping, apply heat to your back to relax your muscles before you go to bed and when you get up in the morning.
- Massage your back with pain relieving creams and apply heat on it with a heating pad for quick relief.
- Specific spinal stretching exercises and Planks (a type of exercise) can greatly help in easing back pain, if done on a regular basis.
- It is always recommended to CONSULT an Orthopaedic doctor if you suffer from morning back pain.