Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
I am suffering with burning sensation at foot and nerves I am getting week presently I am taking insulin 25/75 insumam 15 two times along with other tablets so kindly prescribe the suitable medicines please.
Can you please advise the fruits diabetics can take and those they should not are apple- pear -pomegranate- small bananas - pineapple -papaya - orange ok for diabetics?
My grandpa is 75 years old, he is a sugar patient, nowadays he is facing problem in motion, motion is not coming for him regularly, sometimes it maytakes upto a week, he is taking the food regularly ashe does, what is the reason and solution for it.
Dear sir, my father had a pain in his ankle he is 49 years old and his weight is 82 kg. When did he go to doctor then doctor did a sugar test and they tested it by digital thermometer then the report came 168 (after morning breakfast )and in evening father did a random test from a reputed lab and report is 95.80 mg/dl through machine testing and the another test he did from lab is CBC and DLC test and the highlighted is TOtal leucocyte count (TLC) is 10140 cell/cmm and Absolute basophil count is 0.01 respectively and after 2 days he again did a sugar test (before breakfast) and i.e 101.61 mg/dl .could you tell me is that normal or how to make it normal.
Hlo doc I am monika. And married also my age is 31. And suffering from thyroid from8 months and my weight is getting low. And I am not pregnant. Well I am trying. Is it symptoms of hyperthyroidism. Plzz tell me what to eat ans precaution.
I am 36 yr old male diabetic, taking Advog 0.2 and Zoryl M2 daily twice, please comment on my medicice prescription.
I am 30 years old and diagnosed hypothyrodism in 8th week pregnancy tsh value was 24.6and started thyrorite tablet 50mg. After two months I again given blood sample my tsh was 10.96. Dose of thyoxine increase to 75 mg. Is there any harm to my baby due to hypothyrodism.?
Hi jb meri shadi hui thi tb tk mera rang gora tha. Kafi log appreciate krte. Mgr jaise hi mujhe thyroid hua fir weight gain to mera colour bhut kam hogaya .sb kehte hai ke rang JAL gaya bimar rehkr aur wajan se b.plz suggest some home remedy .bcoz mujhe koi dawa nai khani. Aur mere chehre pe koi cream suit nahi hori bhut Hi oily skin hai. Shuru se. please koi natural tarika bataye.
I am 27 years old and I am suffering from diabetes from 9 months I tried alot of medicines and lots of village techniques but still I am not felling like a healthy person please give me a good and effective medical advice.
In Ayurveda, diabetes is known as 'Madhumeha' and is classified as a 'kapha' type of disorder. Ayurveda identifies 20 types of diabetes 4 due to Vata, 6 results from Pitta and 10 are caused by Kapha.
Factors that are often responsible for causing diabetes are excessive intake of foods which are difficult to digest, such as fried foods, creams, etc. Lack of exercise, mental stress and strain, excessive sleep, overeating and consequent obesity, excessive intake of sugar and refined carbohydrates, overloading of proteins and fats can also lead to diabetes. Hereditary factors also play role in causing diabetes.
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Blurred vision
- Excessive sweating
- Excessive thirst
- Excessive hunger
- Frequent urination in large quantity
Ayurvedic Remedies To Control Diabetes
There are several herbs which are found to be very effective in treating diabetes and lowering blood sugar level. The greatest advantage of these herbal diabetes medicine supplements are that they have no side effects. Given below is a list of some of the most effective diabetes treatment herbs-
- Bitter Gourd (Momordica charantia)
- Bael (Aegle marmelos)
- Gurmar Leaves (Gymnema sylvestrae)
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum)
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
- Onion (Allium cepa)
- Nayantatra (Vinca rosa)
- Neem (Azadirachtha indica)
- Garlic (Allium sativum)
- Sagar gota (Ceasalpinia crista)
Ayurvedic Remedies for Diabetes Cure
- The bitter gourd is regarded as the best remedy for diabetes. Drinking at least one tablespoon of bitter gourd juice daily will reduce blood sugar levels in your blood and urine.
- Having bitter gourd cooked in ghee for a period of three months will bring the diabetes down by a significant amount.
- A tablespoon of Indian gooseberry juice mixed with a cup of fresh bitter-gourd juice, taken daily for two months will enable the pancreas to secrete insulin.
- Drinking a glass of water with 10 tulsi leaves, 10 neem leaves and 10 belpatras early morning on an empty stomach helps in keeping sugar levels under control.
- Mix and grind seeds of Fenugreek (100 gm), turmeric (50gm), white pepper. Take one teaspoon of this powder with a glass of milk twice daily.
- Put one cup of water into a copper vessel at night, and drink the water in the morning.
- Avoid sleeping during daytime
- Avoid smoking
- Take adequate eye care
- Do exercise regularly
- Take extra care of your foot
In Ayurveda, the body is made up of three doshas - kapha, vata, pitta and gunas - rajas, tamas and satva. The various techniques that Ayurveda recommends to improve your wellbeing are -
- Meditate regularly
- Exercise on a regular basis
- Eat the largest meal during lunch
- Limit portion sizes
- Weed out negative emotions
- Limit foods that are high in sugar
- Be careful about when and how many carbohydrates you eat
- Eat a variety of whole-grain foods and vegetables every day
- Eat less fat
- Limit your use of alcohol
- Use less salt