Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amit KaslinalYour feedback matters!
MY father has diabetes and he is in hospital Bcz of paralysis attack. So kindly advise me for liquid food and paralysis exercise and recovery.
Sir, With due respect I would like intimate you that I am 63 years old a male with good health having 65 kgs weight. I have been suffering from type 2 diabetes for the last 15 years. I take medicine on doctor" s advice. I am having muscle pain and due to which I feel uneasy and do not get interest in any work. Kindly advice remedy. Thanks.
Hi i Am 22 years old women. I want to know my tsh count is 0.01. Am not taking any treatment. I want to pregnant. Any problem to pregnancy because of tsh count. Help me please.
If I have triglycerides level 235 mg /DL and having history of DM type 2 and taking metformin 500 mg bid! Is it better to take nuts along with breakfast?
HAI my father is a sugar patient with in 3 years and he control his daily routine but sugar is not control. He check today his sugar is 265 and taking karela juice also why sugar is not control.
Hiii mam. I am 19 years old girl, I am vry thin, my weight is 31, I take full nutrition, I eat weight gainer but doesn't seen any positive results, can I have thyroid. .plz answer me.
I am 60 years old. I am diabetic type II and taking medicines. I have retinopathy also. What should I do?
1. Does having diabetes mean that I am at higher risk for other medical problems? 2. Should I start seeing other doctors regularly, such as an eye doctor? 3. How often should I test my blood sugar, and what should I do if it is too high or too low? 4. Are there any new medications that I could use to help manage my diabetes? 5. Does diabetes mean I have to stop eating the foods I like best? 6. How can exercise make a difference in my diabetes? 7. If I'm overweight, how many pounds do I have to lose to make a difference in my health? 8. Are my children at increased risk for the disease? 9. What is the importance of diet in diabetes? 10. Do I need to take my medications even on days that I feel fine?
My 41 years old cousin is diagnosed with diabetes recently. She is facing problem of vomiting after taking drugs sometime. She check her sugar levels twice a day. getting and pp both in the morning and in the evening .her sugar levels are also low in the morning before breakfast i.e in the normal range. She is taking pills for sugar. Without pill it is in range. What can be done in this confused situations. She feels that her doc is ignorant of her problem.
My daughter is head sweat when checked her vitamin D it was deficient. Is was 15.5 but should be between 30 to 100. Also she is having hair loss in patches when shown to dermatologist they says it's alopecia areata. Also while her her delivery my wife is having hypo thyroid. We also checked my daughters T3 and TSH. They are T3 is 1.76 , T4 is 7.15 and TSH is 1.39. Can please let me know reasons for her hair loss and what should we do to cure it and do not happen again, thanks?
I am 28.5 years old female my weight 45 and hight 5.3 Suffering from thyroid taking medicine from last 2 months i.e Thyronorm 50 mcg and eltroxin 25 mcg actually doctor ask me to have eltroxin 75 and c.thyrobless but I am not taking this. My weight is not gained don't know why? How to weight gain fast which food should I have or any protein powder ? Please suggest.
Hello doctor M suffering from hypothyroidism due to this my weight gaining could you please me in this. And kindly prescribe diet also and medicine too.
Good morning Doctor My question is, whether infertility for men is curable, whether it is costlier and whether we can treat it through the food we eat.
Hi I am diabatic since last 15 yrs and have hypertensio too from last 30 years what advice you can. I am on rwegular medicine and take long walking thrice a week.
The thyroid is a butterfly-shaped gland at the front of the neck. It produces hormones that regulate many processes throughout the body. If the gland makes too much or too little thyroid hormone, the hair growth cycle may falter. But hair loss is rarely the only sign of a thyroid problem. Other symptoms include weight gain or loss, very dry skin or eczema, sensitivity to cold or heat, and changes in heart rate.
Type 2 diabetes and Erectile Dysfunction may appear as different ailments but they do have a connection. Reports suggest men suffering from Type 2 diabetes are likely to experience Erectile Dysfunction. Moreover, diabetic people suffer from Erectile Dysfunction 10 to 15 years earlier than others.
Reason: The reason behind the connection between the two ailments is quite complex. The whole scenario involves deterioration in nerves, muscle functioning and blood vessels. For successful penetration of penis, body requires healthy functioning of blood vessels, nerves, hormones and sexual desire. Type-2 diabetes hamper the proper functioning of these blood vessels and nerves, thus posing a potential threat to a successful sexual intercourse. Diabetes becomes a big obstacle in obtaining a firm erection. Also, non-regulated flow of blood through these blood vessels adds up to the problem.
Factors Contributing to Erectile Dysfunction due to Diabetes:
Complexities due to Type-2 diabetes increases exponentially when aided with following risk factors-
- Unbalanced diet
- Non-regulated Blood Supply
- Excessive smoking and drinking
- Excessive stress and hypertension
- Lack of Physical activity
- Blood Pressure
- Side effects of medication taken to cure ED
Given below are few suggestions which, if followed, can bring your sex life back on track.
- Consult doctor: It is better to open up about your sexual concerns and consult a doctor. Hesitating in doing so will only increase your problem. Proper knowledge regarding all your existing ailments will allow him to diagnose properly and help you to regulate your blood sugar level. You may further consult a sexologist for specialized treatment for Erectile Dysfunction. Through prescribed medicines and some therapies, this issue can be dealt smoothly.
- Practice a healthy lifestyle: Stay fit. Reduce your extra weight. Include exercise and meditation in your daily routine. This will help a lot in improving your emotional health. In many cases psychological pressure also contribute in causing impotence. So, try to perform some stress relieving exercises to curb down this psychological factor.
- Avoid drinking and smoking: Smoking diminishes the quantity of required nitric oxide which in turn lowers down the blood flow to penis. This increases chances of Erectile Dysfunction to a greater extent. Excessive drinking destroys your blood vessels, thereby posing a serious threat to your sex life.
- Take a proper diet: A balanced diet pays a major role in checking and controlling the blood sugar level. This step will definitely decrease the harm done to your blood vessels and nerves.
- Get enough sleep and keep yourself astray from the harmful effects of fatigue.
- Talk with your partner: It is necessary that you discuss freely regarding your sexual problems with your partner. This will help you in gaining confidence, release stress and perform better.
Follow the above suggestions and choose a healthy lifestyle for a safe and pleasing sex life.